The best new year ever

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I am so sorry I put you through all of this "

"What are talking about ?"Hyorin looked him in his eyes , Seungri was blaming himself for everything ," We are in this together"

Hyorin smiled at him to assure him that she would always be there for him , that someone like Jade was not gonna dampen their relationship .Seungri didn't have the confidence , he  looked away . Whenever he looked into those eyes he would get lost in its wonder. But not today , he was not gonna push it away again .He was gonna face it head on . He was set to solve this problem before starting a relationship with Hyorin , and he needed to do it then and there .  

" Wait here ", Seungri rose to leave only to be pulled back to sit by Hyorin 

" Where are you going ?", 

"Hyorin I need to get Jade out of my life once and for all . I need to confont her now or never ."

" Do you have to mdo it today "

" It's New Year and I want a new start in life ", Seungri looked her in the eyes ," and that can only start if I set things right with Jade "

" Jade is your pass Seungri " Hyorin explained ," And if she had any doubt in that , I guess it was all cleared  tonight when you took my hand and stood up for me "

" I had to ",Seungri took Hyorin's hand in his ," I couldn't let Jade hurt you again . I am so dissapointed in myself for not conforting her earlier ."

" Thanks you for believing in me ", Hyorin recalled the whole things where Seungri held her even after what he saw , even after it looked like she was the one at fault . All in all , for believing in her

" How could I not ?", Seungri assured her with a warm smile ," I know you too well to know that you are not one to loose your temper without a reason "

" So what now ?", Hyorin was a little concerned ,"Are you really never gonna talk to your cousin again "

" I guessed this day was bound to come", Seungri put his arms around her ," Don't blame yourself . I wanted to do it a long time ago .  Only I didn't have the confidence to , but today you gave me the strength to go with it "

" Seungri , he is your cousin ", Hyorin tried to explain ," You are ......"

But her sppech was cut short by the loud screams from  the within the house ..

9......8.....

" Oh it's almost time for New Year"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter