Marriage?!

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Momo!!!." Sana throws herself to Momo as soon as she entered the loft. 

"Satang!." Momo happily hugged her. 

They always have this kind of friendship which others often misunderstood. People who doesn't know them often thought that they're girlfriends. Momo and Sana just laughed at it, they're like sisters they know that they always have each others back.

"I've bought you jokbal. My mom said that you should visit us sometime she misses you alot." Momo is also close to Sana's mom. Her mom treats her like her own daughter.

"I miss her too. I'll visit her after exams."

Momo and Sana started to eat the jokbal then after that they both watched movies. Just like what they always do but Momo noticed that Sana is not really watching but staring. She's been staring at the screen with no expression. Momo sighed as she knew that it must be Tzuyu that distracts her.

"Satang.." she called making Sana jolted up but quickly compose herself and looked at Momo.

"Hmm?."

"About Tzuyu... In the library... I heard everything..." Sana looked at her shocked and started to panic.

"Sana. It's okay. I'm your bestfriend." Momo reassures her. 

"I don't know what to say.." Sana said looking down. 

"Do you love her?." Momo asked. But again, Sana started to panic not even know what to say.

"Tell me the truth. I'm your bestfriend don't you trust me?." 

"I-I do."

"Then why you did that?. Sana you pushed her away. You made her cry. You hurt her." Momo said slapping the truth to her bestfriend's face. Sana was shocked at Momo's reaction she never seen her this upset.

"You already know the reason." 

"The fix marriage?. Sana you are still young. Are you really letting yourself suffer just because that fix marriage is the right thing to do?" Momo can't really understand her right now. Tzuyu is perfect for her, the girl is nice, caring and matured enough to handle Sana's childish acts.

"I trust my parents, I know they wouldn't let me marry someone who isn't worthy." 

"Is Tzuyu not worthy?..." Sana looked down feeling guilty. She didn't want to hurt Tzuyu but she didn't want to hurt her parents either.

"H-how are you and Mina?." Sana tried to change the topic. Momo sighed knowing Sana's decision won't change.

"We are fine."

"Have you confessed to each other already?." Sana teasingly asked making Momo look at her in shock.

"W-what are you saying??!." Sana laughed but then turned serious as she placed her head on Momo's shoulders.

"She likes you."

"Satang what are you saying?. St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter