Closer

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Trouble, trouble, trouble" Jihyo kept saying repeatedly as she run as fast as she can to the glass garden.

"Red alert! Everyone gather here!." she said in panic as she sat on the couch sitting on the middle.

"Yo! What's up?." Jeongyeon asked when she saw that everyone was already there.

"It's about the school's festival. We're in big trouble!."

"What happened?." Nayeon asked worried.

"The student council are really trying to sabotage us. They rescheduled the festival and made it 2 weeks earlier. They placed the Song writing competition and dance competition at the same day and time." 

"And so?." Momo who is new to this thing didn't really know what's wrong with it.

"Our dance line are consist of 4 members, Mina, Nayeon, Sana and Tzuyu. Which all of them are also in the vocal line. We can't place Dahyun and Chaeng in dance team since they are the one who are good in composing songs. Jeongyeon and I are the main vocals we can't be in dance team too." Jihyo explained worried. 

All of them kept silence, thinking of a good solution. They only have a week to prepare for everything which also adds up to their problem.

"Momo!." Sana shouted making everyone looked at them.

"Momo, is a great dancer!." Sana said excitedly since she really missed to see Momo dance.

"It's Momo then. But we need 2 or more members it's in the rules." 

"I'll dance with her. We can practice together too since we are both living in the same roof." Mina said. 

"Okay it's decided Momo and Mina will represent us for dance competition." Jihyo said still worried.

"But this is the first time they will dance together will it work?." Dahyun asked starting to get worried. 

"What genre do you dance Momo unnie?." Chaeyoung starting to get worried as well asked.

"Hiphop." Momo said proudly.

"EH?!" all of them said. 

"Mina Unnie is a ballet dancer, she's a great dancer but she can't do hiphop though. I mean, she can but her movements are too soft and feminine for hiphop." Chaeyoung said.

"It's okay, We'll figure things out. Trust us okay?." Mina said as she pats Chaeyoung and Dahyun's head.

"By the way, for this year's theme..." Jihyo stopped didn't know how to say it. 

"What is it?." Tzuyu asked in curiousity.

"Love."

----

Everyone is busy, everyone was brainstorming of ideas and concepts. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are already starting to compose a song with Jeongyeon and Nayeon's help. While Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu are preparing snacks and drinks for all of them knowing that it's gonna be a long day. Mina and Momo are also starting to try to create a concept.

"Shall we do something like you know, we are bestfriends and we fell in love." Momo suggested.

"It's too cliche." Momo nodded in understanding.

"Let's find a song first and then, since the song has it's own story, we can get the concept from it." Mina started to scroll on her playlist to find a song and Momo did the same thing.

"Any news?." Jihyo asked as she placed some snack to the table. Momo pouted as she shook her head and get some of the snacks.

"News..news..news.." Mina said repeatedly.

Jihyo knows that Mina is already creating some ideas to her mind. She smiled proudly. Though many of the students thought that there's a badblood going on between the two of them since they are rank#1 and 2 but actually it's nothing to them they both help and support each other. 

"Crazy in Love!."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter