For Real

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina looks over at Momo who is sleeping peacefully. She unconsciously smiled seeing how cute Momo's face is. It's past midnight but she can't sleep. There's something that's bothering her and that is Momo. Her feelings for Momo to be exact. She actually didn't notice until Jihyo talked to her. How can she be oblivious to her own feelings?.

She sat up and grabbed her phone and walked to the terrace so that she won't wake up Momo. She looks at her phone thinking whether or not call Jihyo since she's the best one to talk to right now but for sure she's already asleep. After a few moments of thinking in the end, Mina decided to call Jihyo knowing her mind won't stop messing with her.

"Hello?!." Jihyo answered her phone annoyed.

"Jihyo, It's me, Mina calm down." Mina said making Jihyo somehow calmed down but still annoyed since she disturbed her sleep.

"Mina it's almost 2am why'd you call?!." Jihyo yelled. 

"Jihyo..." Mina called almost a whisper. Jihyo knows something was up and started to get worried.

"What happened?. Are you okay?." 

"My heart."

"What's wrong?." Jihyo somehow already have an idea on what's happening but decided to let Mina say it to her.

"Something happened to my heart...and it's scary..." Mina said in the most fragile tone.

"What is there to be scared of?." 

"The past maybe? I-I don't know." Mina was never been good with voicing out her feelings. She just can't find the perfect words to describe it.

"It's over. It's all in the past. People come and go. I know it's hard but that's the reality. Just think of it, If she never left will there be any chance that you will meet Momo?." 

"What if it will happen again?. What if I let myself to fall for her but suddenly she will leave me?." 

"What if she here to stay?. What if she's here to stop everything to happen again?. What if she's here to stop your heart from breaking over and over again?." Mina was speechless. She can't find any words to say. Everything that Jihyo said was right.

"Mina ya. I know you already heard the news that she's coming back and that's the reason of your overthinking. You'll be fine."

"Jihyo I'm scared."

"Scared of her comeback or scared to fall in love again?." 

"Both." 

"Mina. Stop holding on to the things that keeps you from moving on. I know it's painful but sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go." Jihyo's words hit her really hard. She's so good at giving advice but why can't she apply it to herself.

"Love is a gamble, not a game. You're suppose to take risk not play. Aren't you risking everything more if you won't place a bet?." 

"Bet?. My heart?." Mina asked not quite sure what Jihyo mean.

"No. You. Yourself. The whole you." Mina kept quiet still thinking about everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter