Sharon

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sharon!. I missed you." she hugged Mina. Momo stood there, confused. 

"Krystal." She heard Mina say. 

'Ohh so that's Krystal.' Momo thought.

"Momoring." Mina quickly diverted her attention to Momo and held her hand. Krystal looked at them confused and sad at the same time.

"Krystal Unnie!." the SA's hugged her excitedly.

"Hey guys I missed you." 

---

They are now eating at Tzuyu's cafe catching up. Mina was sitting between Momo and Krystal. It's obvious that Mina is uncomfortable with Krystal but only Momo noticed it since everyone was so excited and busy with Krystal.

"So, how are you guys?." Krystal smiled at them.

"Problems over problems, good thing you cameback it's been a while since we gather together like this." Jihyo explained all of them nodded except for Mina who focused her attention to the food and Momo who have no clue on what's going on.

"I will actually stay here for a month. I will have a photoshoot here then after that it's my time to relax." Krystal announced.

"Good. We can have slumber party!." Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Speaking of parties, My dad wanted some grand welcome party for me next week. All of you are invited." She glanced at Mina who still not saying anything.

"Momo you will come right?." she asked Momo since she's still not close with her yet.

"S-sure." Momo answered shyly.

"By the way, are you going to stay in one of your hotels or in the loft?." Nayeon asked. Mina quickly glared at her.

"I'm planning to stay in the loft if it's okay with Sharon." she looked at Mina.

"Yeah sure it's your loft too anyways." She sighed defeated.

"Excuse me I'm not feeling well. I want to go home." Mina said and quickly stand up.

"I'll come with you." Momo suggested but Mina just smiled and shook her head.

"No, whether you like it or not I'll come with you. I won't let you go home by yourself knowing that you are not feeling well." Momo said as she held Mina's hand.

"I'm sorry but we have to go. Welcome back Krystal u-unnie." Momo said politely. Mina just waved them goodbye and dragged Momo with her.

"Not feeling well or you just feel uncomfortable with her?." Momo asked once they reached the car.

"Both." Mina simply said knowing she can't lie to Momo because for sure Momo will not stop until she'll say the truth.

"Why does she call you Sharon by the way?." Momo asked out of curiousity.

"Mina is my Japanese name. Sharon is my American name. And lastly Jeongnam is my Korean name. But I prefer to be called Mina." Mina explained and Momo nodded.

"She's gorgeous." Momo said while looking at the window. Mina noticed the sudden change of Momo's mood but decided to keep quiet but hold her hand instead.

"I'll sleep with you." Momo looked at her shocked. Mina chuckled as she noticed how wrong it is.

"I mean I'll sleep in the living room so she can use the bed." Mina explained. Momo just nodded.

---

It's already midnight as usual, Momo and Mina had their movie night. Momo was already asleep but Mina is still wide awake. Mina sighed deeply and kissed Momo in the forehead before going to the kitchen to have some milk.

*click* 

"Krystal." Mina whispered knowing it's just her. She just continued drinking her milk without even bothering to welcome Krystal.

"Sharon.." Krystal called once she saw Mina.

"You can sleep in the bed upstairs. I'll sleep in the living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter