Melting

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is harder than I thought." Mina sighed as she crumpled another paper and throw it. 

"Eh?. But those lyrics are good." Momo said confused.

"They are, but it doesn't sound sincere." 

"Then wrote a lyrics about yourself. Based on your experience." Mina gave her a glare making her scared.

"My experience wasn't good." Mina sounded fragile which made Momo worried and curious.

"Then wrote about it. Like what you've said before there's a lot of kinds of love and love doesn't really mean happy endings." Mina looked at Momo. 

There's actually alot of ideas coming into Mina's mind especially that her inspiration is in front of her but Mina just couldn't put it in words. Is there a word to describe what she's feeling right now?. She doesn't even know what she's feeling.

"Want more ice cream?. I bought a lot earlier it's in the fridge." Momo asked smiling.

Ice cream. It may sound crazy but it perfectly define what she's feeling about Momo. Mina is well known as The Black Swan not just because she's a ballerina but also because of her intimidating aura. Mina rarely open up to anyone even with the SA she rarely open up to them but Momo is different, it's feels like she have known her for a very long time. She's so comfortable with her. Mina might just notice it but Momo have already melt the thick ice around her heart. 

"You're sweeter than ice cream that melts me baby you melt me with your smile and your words I only see you, tell me you love me You're sweeter than the ice cream that melts me I hear your voice Be my butterfly flying towards the scented flower" Mina sang from her heart as she looks at Momo. 

Mina quickly write down those lyrics trying to keep it cool but inside, her heart is beating wildly. Momo stood there frozen. She doesn't know if it's because of Mina's sweet voice or because of how Mina looks at her as she sang those sweet lyrics.

"I-I'm going to get the ice cream" Momo quickly went inside.

'Momoring what are you doing to me?.'  Mina sighed as she puts her hand on her chest trying to calm her heart.

----

Momo felt someone hugged her. She's still sleepy so she just ignored it and kept her eyes closed.

"Unnie you might wake her up. Stop clinging to her." A voice, which she assumed Tzuyu said. 

"But I've missed her." she's 100% sure that it's Sana.

She quickly looked at Sana and hugged her. She missed her bestfriend so much. Yes, they see each other everyday but they didn't talk that much since they are both busy. 

"Are you sure you two are not lovers?." Tzuyu said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yah! We're bestfriends who loves to show how much we value each other unlike you Ms.DonttouchmeImallergictoskinship." Sana said making Momo laugh and Tzuyu just ignored her. 

Sana and Tzuyu are completely different which amazed Momo at how can this two still managed to be friends. Sana have alot of personality inside her which Momo think is too much for Tzuyu reason why she always asked Sana to stop. 

Tzuyu have a balanced personality. She can be serious but can also be crazy and funny. Momo always thinks that Tzuyu might be the lowkey joker of the group. Her bluntness always brings laughter to the group. 

"Are you and Mina sleeps here together? ." Sana looked at her suspiciously.

"N-no she sleeps upstairs." Momo replied and saw Sana sighed in relief and hugged her precious bestfriend. 

"Oh you're awake now, take a shower and get dressed Mr. Han will be here in 30 mins." Mina said holding groceries in her hands. Mr. Han is Mina's driver and her real butler. Whom always drives them everyday to school.

"What's for breakfast?." Sana asked. 

"She didn't even invite you here, why are you asking for breakfa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter