Im in love with Yoo

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaaaahhhh! Stay away from me! Does anyone know how to turn this thing off?." Jeongyeon said as she runs away from Nayeon who is puckering her lips while chasing her.

"Come on, just one kiss" Nayeon whined.

Jihyo shook her head as she sips her tea. She can say that at last, things are really back to normal, well, atleast for now. Mina as usual, explaining alot of things to Momo whether it's about their lessons or not. Sana is getting jealous of Gucci, Tzuyu's dog since Tzuyu is giving all of her attention to the dog. Dahyun is taking a nap while Chaeyoung is doing some painting beside her.

"Jihyo unnie, do you think Jeongyeon unnie loves Nayeon unnie?" Chaeyoung asked out of nowhere.

"Ofcourse why'd you asked?" 

"Look at her. She looks so scared of Nayeon unnie." They both laughed.

"Jeongyeon might not be as vocal and showy as Sana, or as poetic as Mina, or as creative as you but she have her own unique way to show her love." 

"Own unique way?" Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow.

"Jeongyeon isn't that kind of girl who would say 'I love you' she doesn't like it. If she loves someone she won't make it obvious she'll say 'You're stupid' or 'You are so annoying' instead." Jihyo said as they watched Nayeon trying get a kiss from Jeongyeon.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Why do you always makes it so tough you know you can't avoid my kiss anyways." Nayeon said panting then kissed Jeongyeon on the lips who is already so tired to even move.

"You're stupid." Jeongyeon said as she placed her head on Nayeon's lap and closes her eyes.

"See that? If it's not love then I don't know what is it." Jihyo said smiling.

---

Mina sighed as she sat on the couch feeling really tired. After school, Mina just changed her clothes and went straight to business meeting.

"Oh god are you an angel sent from heaven?." Momo jaw dropped seeing Mina in her business attire/suit. Mina chuckled.

"Wait, did you cut your hair? Are you wearing make up?." Momo said as she noticed some changes in Mina.

"Yes and Yes. The people whom I have meeting with earlier got stuck in traffic so I have to wait for an hour, so I decided to roam around and maybe shop but I changed my mind when I saw a salon and I thought I should look presentable so I decided to cut my hair." Mina explained blushing.

"What did I even do to deserve you?" Momo asked still in awe. 

"Stop it." Mina giggled and hide her blushing face at Momo's neck.

"You're so gorgeous." Momo whispered and kissed Mina's shoulder.

"Momo I'm so tired..." Mina whined. Without any words Momo carried her and put her in bed.

"Change your clothes I'll cook dinner for us." Momo said and gave Mina a peck. Mina can't help but smile.

Maybe Momo didn't know but, Mina is so thankful that she met Momo. From the first day she met Momo she knows that Momo is more than a plot twist in her life, Momo made the whole story interesting, she made her whole life change for the better. The shy, arrogant looking Black Swan was replaced by a cute, bubbly penguin. 

And as for Momo, she's always been thankful that she met Mina but for her to be Mina's girlfriend, it's beyond Momo's imagination. She can't explain how happy and how thankful she is. She promised herself to treat Mina right and no matter hard things might be she will never give up.

---

"TzuTzu.." Sana called as she lay on top of Tzuyu who is resting on the couch. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana to prevent the girl from falling.

"Hmm?" Tzuyu hummed in response to tired to even say a word.

"Have you talked to Dahyun?" Sana hesitates but asked it anyways. Tzuyu looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter