Minatozaki Sana

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo sighed in frustration seeing how Sana and Tzuyu are acting like they don't exist in each other's lives but act lovey dovey when outside their headquarters. It frustrates her since she's the leader one of her responsibility is to keep this group in tact. And seeing Satzu's beautiful 'friendship' gone to waste really breaks her heart.

"Have you tried knocking some sense to your bestfriend?." She asked Momo. Which Momo acted like she doesn't know what was Jihyo's talking about since she promised Sana no one will know what happened between them.

"I'm the leader I know everything and it's quite obvious. I know them for a long time now." She sat beside Momo sipping some tea.

"I've tried. But she's so stubborn." Momo sighed.

"Fate will surely knock some sense to her don't worry." Mina said calmly as she continues reading her book.

"Mina ya." Jihyo called making Mina look at her.

"I wish fate will knock some sense to you too. It will knock you down real hard." Jihyo grinned teasing her making Mina glare at her.

---

It's 7pm and Tzuyu is so exhausted. Physically and Emotionally. She decided to stay a little longer because of two reasons, first, because she at telling a lie and Sana's parents are somehow not convinced with their act. Second, she will not be able to be there tomorrow since it's the last day of Mina and Sana's parents in Korea and they decided to take a trip to Jeju Island.

"Wow. You really are beautiful unnie." A girl who looks like foreign but speaks fluent korean said as she sat in front of her. Tzuyu didn't bother to talk to her since she didn't know the girl.

"I'm Somi! Don't worry I'm not one of those crazy fans of yours. I'm just here because I thought maybe you wanted to talk to someone." The girl said making Tzuyu look at her.

"And why would you think I wanted to talk to someone?." Somi leaned in closer looking straight to her eyes making Tzuyu froze in shock. After a minute the girl went back to her original position and doesn't seem bothered at what she did at all.

"Your eyes are so expressive. It looks so sad." 

"Why should I talk to you?. You are a stranger."

"Exactly. I'm a stranger. The possibility of us meeting again is so low." 

Tzuyu stops and stares at the girl who is smiling at her. The girl seems so harmless and it seems like her intentions are not bad. She just wanted to somehow help her eventhough she's a stranger. This whole thing is new to Tzuyu since she really doesn't have any friends except for SA. It made her realized that she's a normal people after all not a heiress. 

Like Mina, Tzuyu wants to live like a normal people and by 'normal people' meaning without the popularity and attention. Maybe that's why Tzuyu likes doing part time jobs, it made her feel like she's not 'Chou Tzuyu' the heiress of Chou Corporation but 'Tzuyu' the independent maknae instead.

"So?...would you like to have some cup of coffee with me unnie?." 

----

"Satang are you waiting for Tzuyu?." Momo asked as she noticed that Sana is walking back and forth waiting near the door.

"It's getting late." she simply said as she looked over Mimo who is sitting comfortably in the couch. Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter