8: Secret

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argghhhh! I can't believe it!." Jeongyeon grunted in frustration.

"There's definitely something wrong with the results!." Chaeyoung said as she sat beside Jeongyeon.

"I can't believe we lost!. I mean, not being biased but our performances are way better!. I can't believe we lost twice." Even Dahyun who always been the positive one can't hide her frustration.

They are all in the SA headquarters, still can't believe of what happened. Everyone fell in silence even Jihyo can't find the right words to say.

Momo looked at everyone. Since it's her first time seeing this side of SA she decided to observed everyone before trying to cheer them up. She looked at the maknae line who are in verge of crying as Jeongyeon tried her best to cheer them up eventhough she's frustrated too. Nayeon and Jihyo holding hands zoning out probably thinking on what to do. Mina who is sitting beside her probably frustrated too but decided not to show it by doing something on her laptop. And lastly Minatozaki Sana who is clinging onto her obviously thinking something else beside their loss. 

"We won." Mina said softly almost a whisper but since it's really quiet everyone heard her.

"We didn't." Jihyo said.

"We did. Have you seen the people's reactions?. We may not won the trophy but we won their hearts. That's our objective right?. To went straight to the people's heart and make them feel our message through music." All of them looked at Mina.

"Still don't believe me?. Watch this then." Mina said as she played something in her laptop. 

It's from Jihoo's camera. The robot recorded everything from the start of the contest to the ending. They saw how people really loved their performance and how they can't believe that they have lost too.

"Cheer up okay?. Losing is not really a bad thing we had fun right?." Mina said giving them a smile.

----

"Momo ya you are not going home yet?." Nayeon asked.

"I'm still waiting for Mina. I haven't seen her yet." Momo said.

One thing that Momo recently learned about Mina is that, there are times that Mina really wanted to be alone. Not that she have a problem or anything but she's just wanted some silence.

"Oh I saw her in the regular class building earlier she said she needed to borrow some books from the library. She's there for sure with Sana and Tzuyu since that two unexplainably the president and the vice president of the 'booklovers club'." Jeongyeon explained as she arranged her things on her bag getting ready to go home. 

"I'll look for her. Thankyou see you tomorrow." Momo said as she grabbed her bag and run to the library which she easily found thanks to the school map and directions that was placed at every corner of the building.

The library is so huge. Momo suddenly thought if it's possible for her to find Mina without getting lost. The library looks like a maze to her. There's no one there probably because it's been an hour since the dismissal.

"Tzuyu stop!." She heard Sana's angry voice. She quickly walk to where the voice is coming when someone suddenly grabbed her from behind and covers with her hand.

"It's me." Mina whispered as she signalled Momo to keep quiet. When Momo nodded she removes her hand and removed two books and pointed to the hole in the bookshelves where she is watching Sana and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was glaring at Sana but instead of anger it's pain that Momo saw from Tzuyu's face. Sana was just standing there tears are already falling from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter