Housemates

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KYAAAAHHHHH!!!" Sana squeeled as she excitedly rolls on Momo's bed.

"What?." Momo stopped packing her things for a moment and looked at her friend with a confused look.

"I can't believe that you two are going to be housemates!." Sana excitedly looked at her like an emoji with hearts in her eyes.

"Is there a problem with that?." Sana smiled cheekly and shook her head.

"I'm just really happy that two of my bestfriends are getting along well." She said and gave Momo a hug.

"By the way, Is she always like that?. She rarely talks and always preferred to be alone?. I-I mean I'm going to be her housemate and I just wanted to...you know, know her better." Sana's expression change into a serious one. She breakaway from the hug and sat at the bed.

"She actually likes it when she's with someone. I mean, you don't have to talk to her just sit beside her and keep her company. She likes that." Sana is obviously hidding something but Momo decided to not forced her.

"Momo yah...Mina might be hard to understand but please don't let her be alone. She maybe look cold and tough but she's actually kind and fragile." Momo listened carefully to what Sana was saying making sure she will remember all of it.

Sana and Momo already arrived at the loft. Momo hold Sana's hand nervously. Sana just laughed at her. It's not like Mina is going to eat her alive or something. 

"I have to go. They are waiting." Sana looked at her bodyguards and her driver. Momo chuckled. She knows how Sana hated having those people around. It's not like she hates them, they're all friendly and trustworthy but of course having them around looking at every move that Sana makes, made her uncomfortable.

"They are doing their job." Momo said smiling as she hugged Sana and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I know." Suddenly, the door opened revealing Mina wearing a white long sleeves and black pants. Her hair was tied into a ponytail.

"You have work?." Sana asked. Mina smiled and nodded.

"Take care you two okay?. I really have to go. Loveyou." Sana said as she pulled the two for a hug.

---

"Are you hungry?." Mina asked as they both went inside the loft.

"No." Momo lied. She's ofcourse hungry. She's always hungry.

"I've cooked some pasta." Mina said as she went to the kitchen to prepare the food. Momo followed her looking at every move that the Black Swan made. 

'Does this girl can do something without the word elegance?.' Momo thought. Mina is just simply putting some pasta in the plate for them to eat yet the way she does it, it's so lady-like, so elegant.

"Here, let's eat." Mina said as she serve the pasta.

---

"Are you sure you are not hungry?." Mina chuckled. 

"I'm not. Your pasta is just so delicious!." Momo can't stop eating, it's her 3rd plate now. Though Mina said that it's her first time cooking pasta, the food is actually delicious. 

"You have work?." Momo asked as she looked at Mina. The girl nodded and gave her a gummy smile making Momo choked. 'She's so cute' Momo thought. She quickly grabbed her soda and drink it.

"Hey.. Are you okay?. Eat slowly." Mina said worried.

"Y-yeah yeah I'm okay. So back to the topic, what is your job?." Momo asked in curiousity. She knows how rich Mina is. So she thought that the girl must be working in their company.

"Waitress! For tonight I'm going to be a waitress in a restaur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter