Mine

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the rumors about MiMoKrystal still haven't stopped, the SA decided to leave the headquarters together to make sure everyone is okay especially Mina and Momo. As expected, students followed them asking questions about Mina,Momo and Krystal.

"Mina! Momo said that You are already hers! Is it true?!" One of the fan girls shouted making Mina stop as well as the other members. Momo looked down blushing.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Mina asked the fangirl making sure if she heard that right.

"Earlier Momo came to the cafeteria and shouted that she didn't stole you from Krystal and also shouted that you are already hers is it true?" Mina looked at Momo who doesn't realy know what to do. Mina held her hand and smiled.

"This is the first and last time that I'll talk about this so listen, Krystal never owned me. I was never been hers and will never be hers. A lot of things happened and Momo was the one who is there for me through it all. Stop saying bad things about her because non of it are true. Krystal has been special to me and will always be." Mina sighed finding it heard to talk. Momo noticed this and gave Mina's hand a squeeze and smiled. 

"A-and about what Momoring said earlier, It's true." Mina said blushing. Momo froze but felt so happy. 

"Well you've heard it so now, please let us go." Jeongyeon said grinning to the two.

---

"Is there a problem?" Dahyun asked once she and Chaeyoung reached her room. Chaeyoung throws herself to Dahyun's bed. 

"I'm sorry" Chaeyoung said avoiding Dahyun's eyes. Dahyun walked closer and sat on the bed beside Chaeyoung.

"It's my fault. I know you are just trying to protect me." 

"Friendship is such a beautiful thing but it's so hard to maintain. It's so fragile. I've seen how you and Tzuyu compete with Sana unnie. Eventhough you didn't say it, it's already obvious. You already love her more than you should." Dahyun fell in silence at what Chaeyoung have said.

Dahyun never really shows her weakness, she's just always smiling. Something that Chaeyoung doesn't really like. It hurts more if you bottled up your feelings and Chaeyoung doesn't want Dahyun to feel that way. 

Among the SA members Chaeyoung is the only one who can read Dahyun like an open book, Even the smartest ones Mina and Jihyo can be fooled by Dahyun's smile.

"What should I do?" Dahyun asked looking down trying her best not to cry.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter