Krystal

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning!." Krystal greeted as she entered the headquarters. Everyone look at her in shock since she's wearing her old uniform.

"Did you enrolled here?." Chaeyoung who just got back excitedly asked. 

"Well yes I enrolled here but just for a month since I need to go back to work." Krystal explained.

"I never knew you can enroll for just a month." Jeongyeon said smirking. She knows that Krystal probably asked her mom for this. The Jungs have their share to build this school so ofcourse her mom wouldn't say no.

"The ice princess always get what she wants." Nayeon stated as she clings to Jeongyeon.

"I'm not the ice princess. It's my sister's nickname not mine."

"Oh speaking of your sister, where's Jessica unnie?. She didn't come here with you?." Jihyo asked as she served the tea and biscuits.

"Unnie is also here but ofcourse, she's with her girlfriend. I swear she's head over heels with Tiffany Unnie. She even chose to stay with her." Krystal pouted.

"Well I think it's time for you to find someone." Jihyo smiled.

"Career over love remember?. That's the reason why Krystal unnie rejec-" Before Nayeon could even finish Jeongyeon had already covered .

They look over at Mina who seemed to be busy working on her laptop to even noticed that Krystal was there. Beside her was Momo who strangely seemed to be engrossed with the book she's reading.

"What if it's love this time?." Krystal said as she looks at Mina lovingly.

Jihyo, being the smartest one who seems to get what's going on, watched every move of Krystal just incase the girl would do something that will start a chaos. Krystal was so smart. Infact she's the only one who can beat Mina in being #1. She's smart with academics but stupid in making life decisions. And rejecting Mina over and over is one of the example. 

"So, Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon, I heard it's official." Jihyo smartly changed the subject. Everyone's eyes are on Nayeon and Jeongyeon even Momo and Mina.

"W-What?." Jeongyeon asked confused.

"There's a rumour going around that you two are officially together." Sana said.

"What?!." Jeongyeon can't believe on what she just heard.

"Yes it's official. It's our 3rd day today." Nayeon said proudly hugging Jeongyeon.

"I didn't agree to this?!." Jeongyeon said blushing.

"Who cares?. I already told you you're MINE." Nayeon said and pecked Jeongyeon's lips. Everyone cheered on them while Jeongyeon stood there shocked.

---

"Mitang~" Momo called cutely as she clings to Mina. 

"Hmm?." Mina asked as she gave Momo a smile. Momo always do aegyo in front of other members but when it comes to her Momo became shy and transformed into her matured side. 

"I'm tired." She said as she wrapped Mina's arm around her and hugged her. Mina was surprised but shifted into more comfortable position for her and Momo.

"Sleep." Mina said as she hugged Momo. Completely abandoning her laptop. 

"Sharon are you tired?." Krystal asked. Knowing that Mina will ofcourse chose Krystal over her, Momo was about to move away from her but Mina tightened the hug.

"With Momoring beside me I'm not tired anymore." Everyone looked at Mina shocked. It's the first time Mina said something like this. It's really cringy but with Mina's soft voice, it made those words sound so sincere and special.

While others are cheering/teasing Mina and the blushing Momo, Jihyo saw the sudden change in Krystal's mood. She suddenly became cold. 'Jealous Jung' Jihyo shook her head as she approached Krystal.

"Unnie, Come with me I'll show you something." Jihyo said as she dragged Krystal to the mini forest where there's a huge tree house aka Mina and Krystal's hide out.

"How did you know this?." Krystal asked. As she looked around. 'Nothing changed' She thought.

"I'm the leader. I know everything." Jihyo smiled.

"Sometimes I hate how smart you are." Krystal said as she pats Jihyo's head.

"And now that we are here spill everything." Jihyo said bluntly.

"What do you want to know?. I thought you know everything?." Krystal smirked.

'Typical Jung' Jessica and Krystal resembles each other alot specially with their personalities. They're both smart but in a different way. Jessica might a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter