10: Girlfriend

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is happily eating all of the foods that Mina bought for her. There's jokbal, yukhoe, pizza, and many more. Mina was just watching her still thinking of a way to say it to Momo. 

Mina has always been independent. As much as possible she will do things alone she doesn't like asking for a favor. But this is different. She knows that if her parents knew that she's single for sure she'll marry Sana.

Mina and Sana's parents cares for them, and they both know that arrange marriage thing is just because they doesn't want their daughters to ended up with some jerk or gold digger and they really understand that. That's one of the reason why Sana didn't go against that but if it's Mina she's going to marry it's different. Sana and Mina have always been good friends and treated each other as sisters. It would be really awkward if they ended up together. And they can't be together because of Tzuyu who've always been Mina's favorite dongsaeng. She just can't see Tzuyu heartbroken.

"What is it?." Momo asked still munching on her food as she noticed that Mina is zoning out. Mina snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at Momo with a small smile on her face.

"Be my girlfriend." Momo choked on her food as soon as she heard those words. Mina quickly gave Momo a glass of water as she pats Momo's back.

"W-what?." Momo asked blushing.

"I'm sorry to drag you on this mess but, my parents wants me to marry Sana and the only way to get out is for me to have a girlfriend." Mina explained.

"And why does it have to be me?." Momo asked still trying to process all of what Mina said to her.

"Well actually it's my fault... I kinda panicked earlier when our parents told me and Sana that we are going to get married so I ended up saying Sana already have a girlfriend and it's Tzuyu. To get back on me Sana said that I also have a girlfriend and it's you." Mina explained embarrass.

"Okay." Momo just said and continued eating happily.

"What?!." Mina was shocked at Momo's response she didn't think that it would be this easy to convince her.

"Well, that's the least thing I can do for you. You let me live here without any payment and always bought me alot of foods. You also help me alot in school so.. I think that's the least thing I can do to pay you back." 

---

"Okay. This is easier than I thought. It helps that we are living together." Mina said once they've discuss about their likes, dislikes and basic information about them incase her parents asked them.

"So, what's next?." Since Momo really wanted to make it up to Mina for all the things she did to her, she wanted to make sure that everything will go to the plan knowing how pabo she can be sometimes.

"We need to act as girlfriends starting tomorrow, Butler Han will for sure spy on us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter