6: Minahyo

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone fell into silence. No one dared to talk. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo starting to think of a solution to their problem while the others are giving them ideas but none of them will really work. There's still a lot of things to do and ofcourse they still need to study. They only have less than a week to prepare.

"Argh! What's their problem?! Why are they doing this?!. According to Dahyun and Chaeng, the Student council have been finished with everything since they've been practicing for weeks now." Nayeon said annoyed as she looked at Jeongyeon and Jihyo. 

Jihyo just ignored her knowing that being angry will just waste their time, and continue to think of what to do. Momo wanted so bad to help but she decided to just keep silent since she's just new and really doesn't have a good idea.

"Jihyo.." Jeongyeon's widened as she already knows what does the student councils are trying to do.

"What?." Jihyo asked knowing that Jeongyeon discovered something. All of them looked at Jeongyeon waiting for the answer.

"Their target this time is Jihyo." 

"W-what?. Why her?. We understand what they did to Nayeon unnie since she lost her temper at them but now, why Jihyo unnie?." Chaeyoung asked confused.

"Because she's our leader. We'll do whatever she say. They are messing with Jihyo's mind. Stressed and unfocused Jihyo means stressed and unfocused SA." Jeongyeon explained.

"So, that's the reason why they are doing all of this?." Tzuyu said in disbelief.

"It worked though." Mina chuckled as she ruffled Jihyo's hair.

"It didn't." Jihyo said as she swats away Mina's hand.

"Really?. Then why are you so quiet these past few days?." Sana joined Mina in teasing Jihyo.

"Okay. Fine. Yes, It worked." Jihyo sighed. 

"We already told you, you can always talk to us." Nayeon said sincerely.

Eventhough Nayeon is the craziest one, as the oldest she still knows how to take care of them. And knowing Jihyo for a long time, she knows that as the leader, Jihyo doesn't want them to get worried about her or to be bothersome. So, whenever she have some problem Jihyo always keeps it to herself.

"We can do this. Let's show them what this loud leader is capable of." Jeongyeon said in a teasingly manner trying to cheer Jihyo up. 

"So what's the plan our dear leader?." Chaeyoung decided to join in. Jihyo smiled knowing that eventhough she still lacked a lot as their leader, the members still believes in her.

"To be honest, I still don't have any idea. There's still alot of work to do. Dahyun, Tzuyu and Sana are still working at the choreography. Chaeyoung is designing the clothes. Nayeon and Jeongyeon, revising the lyrics. Mina and Momo practicing for the dance competition. And for me, I'm visiting each of you time to time making sure everything is alright and also studying so I can teach you the next lessons." Jihyo sighed. Feeling defeated. 

This is the first time that Jihyo show her vulnerable side to them. Since she's the leader, she knows that showing weakness to them may affect them also, and she's right, all of them looked at her worried. She doesn't like this.

"It's okay." Mina mouthed as she holds Jihyo's hand and gave her a smile. Jihyo is always thankful at Mina's calmness. She knows how to handle every situation so well.

"Any suggestions?." Jihyo asked giving a smile trying to cheer them up. 

"I'll write the second song." Mina said all of them looked at her.

"But you are already busy with the dance." Jihyo opposed.

"I've already taught Momo all the basics in ballet. We are also done with the concept and song choice. The only thing that's left is the choreography." Mina explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter