Ketchup and Mayo

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had past and everything are back to normal. It's just another day at SA's headquaters. Sana is bothering Dahyun nonstop, Chaeyoung is doing some doodle in her notebook, Tzuyu is sitting beside Sana while playing with Minjoong (her dog stuffed toy), Nayeon and Jeongyeon are making fun of Momo's gullibility while Mina and Jihyo are watching them sitting at the couch while having their own tea time.

"So...It's real huh?." Jihyo said teasing Mina.

"What?." 

"You and Momo." 

"I don't know." Mina answered honestly. Her feelings for Momo is getting deeper but until now, she doesn't know what Momo feels about her.

"What do you mean?. You said you like her." Jihyo asked confused.

"I do. But does she like me?. I'm not sure of that." 

"She likes you." Jihyo said smiling.

"And how can you say that?."

"She started working part time in our restaurant right?. Everytime she finished her shift she always thought of buying something for you instead of buying some food for herself. She chose you over food if it isn't love I don't know what is it." 

"Do you think she likes me?." 

"Ofcourse!. Come on, you need to step up your game ask her out!." 

"How would I do that?. I'm not good with words and you know that. I will just ended up saying dumb things." Mina said worrying.

"You are good in your own ways Miguri." Miguri, Mina likes that. Miguri and Moguri it's the couple nicknames that Jihyo and Nayeon gave them.

"I'm...confused..." Mina said out of nowhere.

"About what?." Jihyo asked as she takes a sip of her tea while studying Mina's gestures like she's her psychologist.

"Whatever this thing is." Jihyo knows that she's referring to her feelings.

Mina is a kind of person that is really hard to read but being one of the closest person to her Jihyo can read Mina like an open book but there are times like this where she really need to watch every single movement of Mina. 

"You are still scared that's why." Jihyo smiled as she saw Mina flinched in her seat indicating that she's right.

"It's scary..." 

"Will you let that fear take her away from you?." Mina looked at Jihyo and smiled.

"No."

----

Momo sat beside Sana sulking since Nayeon and Jeongyeon have been teasing her nonstop. Sana looked over the cute girl and gave her a hug comforting her.

"Momo ya wanna go for a walk?." Sana asked obviously wanted to talk to Momo alone. Momo nodded.

"What do you want to talk about?. Is there a problem with you and Tzuyu?." Momo asked direct to the point. Momo might be childish most of the time but when it comes to serious matter she's matured. Sana smiled as she shook her head.

"It's about you and Mina." Sana said as she stopped from walking and sat at a bench.

"Eh?" Momo asked confused as she sat beside Sana.

"As expected you are oblivious." 

"I'm not oblivious!."

"Then why can't you see her?. Are you blind? Or you are pretending to be blind?." that made Momo silent.

"Mina loves you. She changes alot because of you. I don't want her or you to get hurt so please, if you are not interested just turn her down. Don't give her false hope." 

"Sana I-I...don't know. How would you know if you love someone?." Momo asked her completely confused about the word 'love' since she's never been in love. 

"First, you are happy whenever she's with you. You feel butterflies on your stomach. You suddenly feel lonely whenever she's around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter