My Mina

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina..." Mina looked at Krystal confused. She never called her Mina. Krystal preferred to call her Sharon since no one really calls her Sharon except for her.

"Hmm?." Mina just hummed in response. She doesn't know what's going on Krystal's mind. Krystal isn't the type who says it either. Which often causes misunderstanding not just to her but also to other people around her.

"Mitang.." Krystal called again but this time, she said it cutely. Mina doesn't know why but she feels uncomfortable.

"Stop it Krystal just call me Sharon." Mina said annoyed. She doesn't even know what exactly annoys her. Is it the way Krystal called her Mitang or is it because she knows Krystal might be playing with her.

"I see that nickname belongs to Momo." Krystal said sadly.

"Soojung..." Mina called trying to calm herself. Krystal knows that Mina was already annoyed but it didn't bother her. 

"It's so sad to see you happy with her. That it seems like you like her more than me." Mina's heart soften when she saw Krystal crying.

"I'm sorry...Sharon I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I didn't love you as much as you love me. I'm sorry for taking you for granted. I'm sorry for not seeing how much you mean to me." Krystal cried. Mina didn't say anything but hugged her.

"Hey...hey.. Look at me." Mina said as she cupped Krystal's face wiping her tears away.

"Stop saying sorry okay?. You might hurt me alot of times but I've learned alot from it. I've learned alot from you. Thankyou for everything. But you know what?. I've realized that maybe I'm not the one for you. And it's okay... It's okay because I know you also learned alot from this. If the right person comes, go for it.." Mina smiled as tears flowing down her face.

----

"I love you." Momo's sudden confession surprised Mina. Momo can clearly see how surprised she is. She doesn't really know what to do but it's now or never.

"Momoring.." Mina called and gave her a smile. Momo looked at her nervous.

"Stay with me." Mina said as she wiped away her tears.

"You shouldn't cry Momoring... You looked wonderful tonight." 

---

Krystal moved out of the loft without saying anything. Momo felt bad and wanted to atleast say goodbye to Krystal but Mina stopped her.

"Don't you feel bad?." Momo asked once Krystal was already outside already finished getting all of her things. 

"I do." 

"Then why didn't you say anything?."

"Why doesn't she say anything?." Mina asked back. 

"I see, pride stops you." 

"No, feelings stopped me." Mina said as she looked at Momo. But being the oblivious one Momo doesn't have idea what it meant.

"Do you want me to stop her?." Mina asked as she hugged Momo clinging onto her. Momo holds h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter