Absence

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT??!" Jihyo's voice can be heard outside the headquarters.

"I-I'm sorry..." Dahyun said looking at the floor trying her best not to cry. It's her fault, she can't look at her member's eyes.

"No, it's not your fault." Chaeyoung held her hand and gave her an reassuring smile. Dahyun can't hold it any longer and cried at Chaeyoung's embrace.

"It's my fault! If only I just ignored them and didn't talk to them...but now, you are getting suspended because of me!." Dahyun cried harder. The other members heart softened at the sight but still angry at Chaeyoung's suspension.

"Maybe I can talk to my mother about it." Jeongyeon suggested but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"No. I was about to get expelled but since I recorded the their whole conversation with Dahyun unnie, they lowered the punishment into suspension and I think that's already enough. What I did is wrong too I need that punishment and besides, If you talk to your mom and remove my punishment students will get angry they will say that it's unfair or it's special treatment." Jeongyeong sighed in defeat knowing she can't argue with that.

"We barely see Mina and now we won't be able to see Chaeyoung too..." Sana said sadly.

"They'll be back come on, we need to be strong for each other." Jeongyeon tried to cheer them up.

"This is just a test in our friendship we'll get through together." Jihyo said assuring them that everything will be okay.

----

"Yah! Tzuyu ya! NO PETS ALLOWED!." Sana screamed at the top of her lungs once she saw a dog, a horse and a parrot inside the headquarters. 

"But they are so cute!." Tzuyu said with her puppy eyes. The other members can only facepalm and shook their heads.

It's been days without Chaeyoung and more than a week without Mina but SA are trying their best to be okay. Chaeyoung always visits them after class and hangout at Tzuyu's cafe and as for Mina, they saw her everyday but mostly she's asleep or studying. They didn't even had a chance to talk to her that much. Even with Momo who lives with her.

"Let her." Jihyo said as she stopped Sana. Sana was about to argue with Jihyo's decision but when she pointed at Momo who is smiling playing at the dog she stopped.

"It's been a while since she smile like that." Sana said while looking at Momo.

"Exactly. Maybe she misses Mina?. What do you think?." Jihyo asked with a smile on her face.

"That's for sure." 

"How are you and Tzuyu?." Jihyo asked.

"We're okay...I guess." Sana said while glancing at Tzuyu.

"Not sure?." 

"No, It's just that..." Sana stopped unsure of what to say.

"It's just that?." Jihyo raised an eyebrow.

"We decided to take things slow..besides she's still young." 

"What are you afraid of?." That question made Sana surprised.

"Is it really because of her or because of you?." Sometimes Sana just hate how genius her friends are since they can really messed up her mind easily.

"Jihyo I just...I just can't...I love her I really do. But I'm a terrible person." Sana sighed It's really hard to tell someone your feelings especially if you don't know what is it. Sana is confused. Confused of something that she, herself don't know.

"She's always with Somi nowad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter