Dubu

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung stares intently at Dahyun who is in front of her playing the piano. There's really something wrong with her but Chaeyoung can't really point out what it is. She sighed as she looked around. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are teasing each other. Tzuyu and Sana are having their sweet time together. Jihyo is as usual, reading a book. Momo is practicing her dance moves since Mina is not around. No one seems to noticed but her.

She sighed deeply again for the nth time as she decided to approach their leader.

"Jihyo Unnie." Jihyo stopped reading and gave her all her attention.

"Yes?. Is there a problem?." she asked when she noticed Chaeyoung's expression.

"I don't know if there is really a problem but don't you think there's something wrong with Dahyun Unnie?." Jihyo looked at Dahyun and shook her head.

"No. I think she's fine. Maybe you are overthinking. Stop worrying and finish your painting." Jihyo said smiling but didn't stop Chaeyoung for thinking that there's really something wrong with Dahyun.

---

"You're walking home?." Chaeyoung asked Dahyun once she noticed the girl already walking towards the gate. Something that Dahyun never really did since ofcourse she have her driver to fetch her and she rather sleep in the car than walking home which is really tiring.

"Yes. I need a breather." Dahyun said with her usual bubbly tone and smile. 

'Lies.' that's what Chaeyoung said in her mind. It's so clear that there is something wrong. Why does she have to pretend to be alright?. 

Chaeyoung quickly hands her bag to her driver and said she'll accompany Dahyun. Her driver didn't want to leave her ofcourse but Chaeyoung simply said that she won't let Dahyun walk alone. Her driver knows how close Chaeyoung is to Dahyun so he just sighed and gave up.

"What are you doing?." Dahyun said surprised once she saw Chaeyoung walking beside her.

"Walking." Chaeyoung simply said and holds her hand.

"You really can't leave me alone eh?." Dahyun chuckled. 

"No. As long as I'm here you won't ever be alone." Chaeyoung said making Dahyun's smile dropped.

"I know there's something wrong. It's okay if you don't want to say it but I just want you to know that I'm always here for you."

---

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are now at the park eating ice cream while sitting at the swing. Chaeyoung somehow already cheered up Dahyun but obviously, Dahyun was still thinking about her problem.

"What is it?." Chaeyoung asked as she saw Dahyun looking at her.

"Am I just really no one without SA?." Dahyun asked with a sad smile on her face looking at the ground.

"What are you saying?." 

"Nayeon Unnie is the cheerleader in this group who cheers everyone up when they're down. Jeongyeon Unnie is the guardian who protects everyone. Momo Unnie is the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter