Paint My Love Part 2

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's first day of summer and Chaeyoung has been preparing so much for this day. It's the day where she will finally confess to the love of her life. She's so nervous. Tzuyu and Mina are the only ones in SA who knew about this. They helped her prepare for this eventhough their girlfriends are being suspicious on why they have to hangout without them.

"We need to go Chaengie." Tzuyu said giving her a tap on a shoulder.

"Momo will be mad if I won't be home in 30 minutes." Mina chuckled.

"Okay. I'm sorry for causing you guys so much trouble." Chaeyoung said feeling sorry that Mina and Tzuyu had to face their jealous girlfriends.

"Nah it's okay besides Momo is so cute when she's jealous." Mina giggled. 

"Whipped." Tzuyu simply said which made Mina glared at her.

"Whipped as you." Mina smirked. Nothing can beat the great Myoui Mina.

"She'll be here in a few minutes. I'll be fine. Take care okay?." Chaeyoung said as she gave them a hug.

---

As what Chaeyoung said, Dahyun went to the museum. As soon as she entered she can't see anything but the small lights on the floor lighting the path. She followed the pathway which lead her to a room filled with portraits of her. Paintings of eyes, her nose, her lips, her side profile and many more. But there's one painting that caught her eyes, it's a painting of her and Chaeyoung. In the painting she was walking alone as Chaeyoung was following her.

"I'm always at your back." Chaeyoung appeared with a bouquet of flowers and gave it to her.

"Thankyou." Dahyun smiled. "You can walk beside me you know." Dahyun said staring at the painting. It's actually what Chaeyoung have always do. She never really walked beside Dahyun she always atleast one step back or one step ahead and the only time she will walk beside Dahyun is when they are talking. 

"Can I confess something?" Chaeyoung said. Dahyun just nodded completely unaware of what Chaeyoung had planned.

"It took me years to paint these. The reason why I always walk a step ahead or a step back is because, I want to study everything about you. So that I can paint you perfectly." Dahyun blushed at Chaeyoung's sweet words.

"Dahyun unnie..I know it might be random but.. It also took me years to say this to you." Chaeyoung looked down feeling nervous. "I..I like you.. No.. I-I love you.. Can you be my girlfriend?." 

Dahyun was so shocked she never saw it coming. She doesn't really know what to do. She just had her heart broken and wasn't sure if she's ready for a relationship. 

"Chaeyoung, I-I.." Chaeyoung took this a bad sign and forced a smile to Dahyun.

"It's okay. I understand. Let's eat?" Chaeyoung said as she turned around preventing herself to cry.

"I would love to be your girlfriend. But-" Dahyun said which made Chaeyoung looked at her with hopeful eyes. "But can we take it slow? I mean, I'm still broken. Sorry to say this but, I wanted to fix my broken heart first so that I can give it to you whole." Dahyun said shyly she have never said anything like that to anyone.

"Yes!" Chaeyoung jumped happily then suddenly composed herself. "I mean, sure." 

---

As soon as Mina entered the loft she was greeted by flying pillows good thing she is Myoui Mina so it doesn't land on her. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter