That thing called Love

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it's weekend, Sana decided to hangout in the loft with Momo since Mina also called Tzuyu for some help in updating Jihoo's system. 

"They're cute right? Their friendship is like ours the only difference is they do useful and meaningful things while we do stupid things together." Sana said making the both of them laughed.

People who doesn't really know Mina and Tzuyu often thought that the two are not close since they look so awkward together but the truth is, they are super close they are just both quiet. Mina and Tzuyu share almost the same interests their personalities are almost the same which is why they always do things together like sisters.

Momo and Sana on the other hand, are really close and people can see that since they are really affectionate to each other. Some even thought that they are girlfriends. Momo and Sana have this "You Only Live Once" motto in life that's why no matter how dumb their idea they will still do it. 

"Momo-ya take care of Mina okay? I can see how happy she is now." Sana said sincerely as she looked over to Mina.

"Ofcourse. I love her so much you have no idea." Sana smiled as she saw how Momo looked at Mina it's full of love. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Momo said seriously. Sana didn't know why Momo suddenly become serious so, she nodded.

"How about Dahyun?"

"What about her?" Sana asked confused.

"Satang... I can't believe you are more stupid than me. The girl obviously loves you." Momo rolled her eyes.

"Dahyun....s-she's just a friend." Sana said almost a whisper.

"But she's one of the reason why you don't want any commitment with Tzuyu before right?" Sana wanted to avoid the question but obviously she can't. Momo knows her more than anyone.

"I love Tzuyu okay? I love her even from the start but Dahyun..." Sana stopped trying to think how to explain it to Momo.

"Dahyun is something else. I don't know she made me feel confused..." 

"She knows how to express herself well... That's what you like about her." Sana and Momo both got surprised when they heard Tzuyu's voice. 

"Tzuyu..." Sana was speechless. She saw the pain in Tzuyu's eyes.

"We are already finished at updating Jihoo." Tzuyu said in a cheerful voice and faked a smile. Mina, Sana and Momo can see right through her. 

"Can we talk? In private?" Mina asked Sana.

"M-Mina unnie.." Tzuyu knows that Mina is annoyed at Sana. She didn't like how Sana treats her and like any other siblings, Mina would protect Tzuyu eventhough they aren't real sisters.

"Let's talk." Mina changed her question to a statement or maybe a command. Sana just nodded and they left Tzuyu and Momo in the porch and went to the living room.

"Break up with her." Mina said bluntly. 

"No. I love her." Sana said stubbornly.

"If you really love her why would you hurt her?" 

"I didn't mean to hurt her."

"You can't have the both of them"

"I know and I already chose Tzuyu. I love her."

"What about Dahyun? You would really left her just like that?" Sana sighed. She herself didn't really know how to answer Mina's questions.

"I know my mistake... I should've done that. Dahyun is so precious to me. She's a good friend and I took her for granted. I doubted Tzuyu's love, she's not as expressive as Dahyun, it made me think twice if she really loves me. Dahyun made me feel special in different ways but when I close my eyes it's still Tzuyu." Sana cried.

"I didn't mean to play with anyone's fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter