11 Chou Tzuyu

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is busy running their cafe she's just handling one of their cafes but it's not that easy for her she's still young after all. She's so busy checking their supplies that she didn't even noticed Mina who is worriedly looking at her.

"Busy eh?." Mina decided to call her attention and Tzuyu looked at her with an assuring smile.

"I got this."

"I know." Mina smiled.

Tzuyu is always been the matured one eventhough she's the maknae which sometimes worries Mina. Though there are 8 unnies looking after her, Mina knows that their maknae needs more than that. She needs someone who is more like her bestfriend that she can say anything even her deepest secret so, she somehow excluded herself for being one of her 'sister' who is so fond of her but be her bestfriend insteas who may not show alot of affection or say sweet things to her but will always be there for her whenever she needs her.

"It's almost 7 you know, you should get dressed we will be meeting mine and Sana's parents remember?." Mina is actually worried for her that's why she decided to come and see how is their maknae doing but good thing she really decided to come seems like Tzuyu forgot about it.

"Oh..yeah...I-I forgot.. I've been stressed out lately." Tzuyu massage her head. 

"You've been pushing yourself too hard lately." Tzuyu didn't say anything but gave Mina a sad smile. 

"You. You don't have to say anything. I understand." Mina said and gave her one of her genuine smile. Tzuyu looked at her in shocked she just didn't expect Mina to say that to her. Mostly her Unnies forced her to tell them their problems but Mina is different, she's always been different.

"Aigoo our baby, Come here." Mina walked to Tzuyu and gave her a warm hug. Tzuyu was too overwhelmed by Mina's action. She let her walls down and cried at Mina's embrace. 

"I'm sorry, it must have been tough for you. Just remember I'm always here." Mina said as she comforts Tzuyu.

"You are our maknae after all." 

----

It's almost 8pm yet there's still no sign of Tzuyu. Mina told them that Tzuyu will come there's just a little problem in their coffee shop. Sana was so nervous. What if she will not come?. She knows how much she have hurt the girl and she hate herself for it but she knows that it's the right thing to do.

Tzuyu is one of a kind. She's so precious. Sana knows that Tzuyu is way out of her league. She's a flirt. It's something that starts as her act but became her habit. She flirts with almost all of the girls and boys in school eventhough it's not really her intention. She just can't stop. She knows she'll hurt Tzuyu because of it.

"I'm starting to doubt if your girlfriend is really good for you." Sana's dad said. Sana wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"She's the best for her." Mina said as she continues to eat with happy Momo on her side because all of her favorite food are there but tried so hard to act elegant in front of Mina's parents.

"Good Evening! Sorry I'm late." Tzuyu bowed down repeatedly.

"Take a seat." Mr. Minatozaki said in a very serious voice eyeing Tzuyu from head to toe.

"Ow come on Jiyong don't be too harsh on her. Let her explain." Mina's dad said trying to calm his bestfriend.

"Please explain." Sana was too nervous for Tzuyu who doesn't really seem to bothered by how her dad treats her. Sana held Tzuyu's hand. She looked at her and mouthed 'It's okay.'

"First of all I'm sorry. I'll be honest, I forgot about tonight since I'm really quite busy these past few days because of school and my part time jobs. I was about to come earlier than this but I didn't want to come empty handed." Tzuyu said as she grabbed her bag and something like a tea set from it.

"I've heard that Mrs. Minatozaki and Mrs. Myoui are into flower teas that's why I brought these. I personally chose it. Rose tea for you Mrs. Minatozaki and Jasmine tea for you Mrs. Myoui." Tzuyu said as she gave the cup of teas she prepared for them.

"And for you Mr. Minatozaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter