Party

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal fell in silence. She never thought that Momo would say that. Yes, she knows that there might be something going on between Momo and Mina but she never really see Momo as her rival. That girl is so innocent, Krystal doesn't even know how that girl survive in this cruel world. 

"Do you really think that would stop me from loving her?." Krystal asked in disbelief. 

"No. But I think it would stop you from leaving." Momo said in a sad voice. Krystal's heart softened at the sight but keep her cold expression.

"I love her. I might be leaving now, but it's for our future. I'll make sure we will be together in the future." Krystal said as she leave Momo alone.

---

It's Krystal's party. Everyone come in pairs. Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Sana and Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Somi, Dahyun and Jihyo, Momo and Mina. Krystal actually wanted Mina to be her date but Mina said no, because she doesn't want Momo to go there alone which made Krystal sad.

Everyone is having a good time. Krystal is a goddess she looks really good tonight. Jessica and Tiffany were there too they announced that they are getting married. Mina looked over at Momo who looks uncomfortable. She wrapped an arm around her and smiled at her. That's enough to make Momo feel better.

"Excuse me, Ms. Mina, Ms. Krystal wanted to talk to you in private." A butler said as he bowed. 

"It's okay." Momo said once she saw Mina worried. Mina nodded and then left.

"Yah! Why'd you let her?." Sana, who obviously a MiMo shipper asked.

"She'll leave soon. Let them be happy." Momo said but Sana can see through Momo. It's not okay at all. She's not okay.

"Momo, No matterwhat happens I'll support you." Sana said as she holds Momo's hand.

---

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!." Chaeyoung laughed as Somi keeps on doing crazy dance with Nayeon and Jeongyeon who are obviously having fun with Somi.

Dahyun pouted feeling jealous. She doesn't know why but eversince Somi came to their lives she feels like everyone seems to be fond of her. Even Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are not spending time with her anymore.

"Mind to share what's going on with that mind of yours?." Jihyo gave her a motherly smile.

"I know I shouldn't be saying this but, I feel like Somi is taking away Chaeyoung and Tzuyu from me." Dahyun pouted.

"Are you sure it's really Somi's fault and not yours?." that made Dahyun think. Is it really her fault?. 

"Are you taking her side too Jihyo unnie?." Dahyun glared at her but Jihyo just calmly patted her head.

"I'm not taking sides. There's always two different side of story. Knowing Chaeng and Tzuyu, they wouldn't ignore you or avoid you if you didn't do anything." Jihyo is right. But whatever the reason is Dahyun still don't have any idea.

---

The dj played a slow song for lovers. Everyone seems to be enjoying except for Momo, Jihyo and Dahyun. They just decided to talk by themselves than dancing with some strangers.

Sana's arms are wrapped around Tzuyu's neck. While Tzuyu's arm are on Sana's waist. Sana doesn't really know what's going on Tzuyu's head. She's been distant lately. Yes, she's always with Sana but somehow Tzuyu seems so cold and doesn't really smile that much.

"Tzuyu ya." Sana called as she looked at Tzuyu's eyes. Sadness. That's what Sana saw, sadness in her eyes.

"Is there a problem?." Sana asked.

"What are we?." 

"Everything that you want us to be." Sana said sweetly but that only annoyed Tzuyu.

"I'm not here to play with you. I'm tired. Dance with Dahyun unnie if you want to." Tzuyu said as she walked away. Sana doesn't like this, sometimes they're okay sometimes they're not. She run after Tzuyu and dragged her to the garden. 

"Are you jealous?. How many times do I have to tell you that Dahyun and I are just friends?." Sana explained holding Tzuyu's hand. 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter