Meeting the 8 goddesses

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo inhaled deeply as she arrived the school. It's the first day of school and Momo is nervous for some reasons. Well who wouldn't when almost all of the students who saw her stares at her like she's some kind of celebrity. She even heard some students talking at how envy they are and hope that they're also part of the SA which Momo doesn't have any idea what it is. Loud screams welcomed Momo once she entered the gate. She's also thought that she might entered the wrong school since her uniform is different from others.

"Momo!!!". A blonde girl excitedly hugs Momo tightly. Momo thank god that she is wearing quite similar uniform as her. The screams are getting louder.

"I missed you so much!" the girl said as she showered Momo with kisses.

"Sana, I missed you too but can you please calm down?." Momo laughed then suddenly a tall gorgeous girl pull her away from me. 

"You're embarassing her stop. I already told you to control your excitement." She said as she wrapped her arms around Sana.

"But Tzuyu, I miss her so much." Sana sulked pouting.

"Whatever." Momo still can't get over of the beauty in front of her just when she thought that Sana was already beautiful, this goddess appeared in front of her.

"Hi you must be Momo nice to meet you. I'm Jihyo." a girl with a huge beautiful eyes said smiling warmly at hee. Momo smiled back and nodded.

"Wow you reminds me of a raccoon. I'll call you Moguri from now on!." Another beautiful girl said as she danced excitedly eventhough there's no music.

"Don't worry about her she's just like that whenever she thought that her idea was good. I'm Jeongyeon by the way and she's Nayeon." She have this short hair that gave her a boyish look but she's really pretty.

"Jeongyeon Unnie why did you leave us?. Don't you want us anymore?." The two cute girls sulked as the both cling into Jeongyeon.

"Hey, don't be rude and introduce yourselves." She said as she patted the head of the two. 

"Hi I'm Dahyun nice to meet you Unnie." 

"Hi I'm Chaeyoung." The two cute girls introduced theirselves. She can't believe this, beauty after beauty after beauty. She was about to introduce herself too but stopped by a loud scream.

"Yaaahhhhh!!!! She's here!!!" one of the fangirls said. Then suddenly a black car stopped in front of them.

"The effect of our Black Swan." Nayeon proudly said making the girls laughed while Momo is confused. Then suddenly an elegant gorgeous girl came out of the car. Her straight black long hair are covering half of her face yet it didn't stop Momo to a glimpse of her beauty.

"Good morning." she greeted everyone and gave a smile. Momo swore that from that moment she almost got nose bleed. Her beauty is too much for her to take.

"Let's go?." Jihyo said when she noticed that everyone is already there. Sana linked her arms with Momo and Tzuyu excitedly. Momo can't help but stare at the last girl who arrived. Don't get her wrong, they're all beautiful but there's something about that Black Swan that captivates her.

---

"THIS IS OUR CLASSROOM?!." Momo asked shocked. Their classroom is very different from what she imagined. This beautiful glass garden can't be their classroom. 

"Trust me, that's what I also said when I first saw this." Jihyo chuckled.

"So, study individually okay?. Then after 3 hours let's take a break. Then group study. I'll just explain everything to Momo for now and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter