Chapter 5

Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

I abruptly part away from Seunghyun scratching the back of my neck as I stand to help Taehyung with his bags .

 “ I didn’t know YOU were coming!” I murmur grabbing one of the bags in his hands .

He handed it to me and took the first step up . 

“Guess I’m ruining your time alone with him , ha ?” He whispered .
I glare at him and walk back inside .

“I invited him . I hope you don’t mind .” Stated Seunghyun .

“You’ll be minding when you’ll spend thirty full minutes with him .” I throw .
He giggled and I roll my eyes .

“But Seunghyun ? “ I ask . “This looks like too much , I don’t think I’ll be able to pay it all back at once . You know , I’m just a student .”

He rolled his eyes and completely ignored me . Ok then , I think I’ll have to use what he got for me , I have no other choice : It’s either using it and going to camp , or not using it and not going to camp .

Seunghyun found his way to the driver’s seat and started the car while Taehyung picked all his strength up to shut the door closed .
As for me , I was looking around putting the items in place and checking the beds . There were three beds , one on top of the other and to have the third bed you had to flip the couch and slide it down .
I think I’ll be sleeping in the third one because I’d probably get claustrophobic sleeping in any of the two others .
By the time I finished inspecting the place , we had already left the city .
I feel my face brighten as I sit before Taehyung who was looking out of the window . The scenery was beautiful . Taehyung rushed to take pictures but pictures don’t mean much to me to be honest . I’d rather enjoy the moment .
I am so happy  . Camping is something I always wanted to do , but I am happiest because I’m doing it with two people I love so much and trust . And I’m even happier because of how thoughtful Seunghyun was , he even thought that I might be uncomfortable being alone with him so he called my closest friend .
I don’t want to only talk about him the whole time but it’s beyond my will , he’s all that fills my mind now that exams are over . Thinking of him , I unconsciously turn my head to look at him . He was so beautiful even when he’s driving . I could see the back of his neck flex with the movement of his arms . I don’t know if he realizes that  , that very natural movement of his body makes my heart race so fast .

 
“You’re in deep , my friend.” Whispered Taehyung bringing me out of my thoughts .
 
“What ?” I say .

“You’re so into him .” He whispered again holding a smile .

I roll my eyes and stand up , heading to sit in the passengers seat by Seunghyun . I lean on the door and turn to look at him.

“You’re bored ?” He asked .

“No”

“You’re having fun ?”

I nod .
 
“Why are you looking at me with that creepy smile ? Is there something on my face ? “ He wondered touching his face .
  
  “Let me see .” I smile moving closer to him , checking his face .

I could now see all his imperfections . He has a scar under his left brow and some few acne spots on his cheeks . I fix every one of them before running my finger on his scar , forcing him to drive slower .
For me , his imperfections only made him look better .
“You’re per-fect” I snap with an attitude and he giggled . If only he knew that I meant it .

**

“It’s been two hours you’ve been driving , Seunghyun . Let’s stop for a bit . I’m checking the map and there’s a stop area thirty minutes from here .” Suggested Taehyung from the back .

He nods , and thirty minutes later , we were parking .
I stretch and my bones crack . Stretching is always a really noisy process for me .

I kick the door open inhaling the fresh air and stretching one last time before stepping outside .
I widely look around the place . It was full of other people just like us , sitting out of their camping cars . A couple of families were gathered around their cars when the dads were rushing to the store surely to get something to consume . The place was full of life but all I could see was that tiny little bright shining restaurant at the end of the parking lot .

All of this felt strange at first , because I was never that ecstatic ,but I like how it feels .
I glanced at Seunghyun to find him looking at me with a shy smirk . I almost fainted but I ended up smiling back .

“You like?” He asked walking my way .

I smile as a response .
With every step he took towards me , my whole existence felt like a dream. A dream that soon ended with Taehyung jumping on my back .

“Stop it , Taehyung , you’ll end up breaking her . “ laughed Seughyun pulling him off me .
 
“ Do NOT touch me you tall dark annoyingly handsome Asian guy that makes all the girls fall to their knees ! She’s my friend , I can kill her if I want .” Teased Taehyung .

I blush because I obviously am one of those girls that fell to their knees , but glare at Taehyung because I knew he was trying to tease me .
Taehyung put his left arm around my shoulder and we started walking together towards the restaurant followed by Seughyun who stayed a little behind to close the camping car .

“You REALLY are in deep !” He murmured again .

“Stop it , Tae . Please . Just don’t talk about it anymore . Ok ?” I beg .

“But why ? “ He asked leaning closer on me as he noticed Seughyun was getting closer .

“Because it’s FREAKING true and it destroys me whenever I’m reminded of it . “

Exactly when I finished my sentence , I got separated from Taehyung by some really strong arms .

“What the hell are you whispering here ?” . Seunghyun asked getting between us and wrapping his arms around both of us .

I got so intimidated with his strong grip that I had to slightly force it off me . Like , dude , I’m not your buddy , I’m a girl . Like , seriously , wouldn’t a hug be better ? A hug would definitely be better .
I finally manage to slip off his arm and rush to the washroom . I don’t think I can stand him treating me like a dude anymore . But wait , he still was so thoughtful doing all of what he did for me . But still , I don’t like it whenever he treats me like a dude . Can’t he see I crave him like crazy ? Can’t he see I crave him as a man?  Can’t he see I freaking crave him like that , so logically, for me to crave him like that I need to be A FREAKING GIRL ? Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter