Chapter 17

Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

A sun ray crossed from between the curtains right to the back of my neck . Its heat woke me up to the most terrific scenery I witnessed in 22 years of life : Seunghyun’s face .
His eyes were closed, obviously , as he was still asleep . His mouth dropped to the side with his cheeks . His angelic face was all I could ask for in such a beautiful morning .
As I watch him , i curl my toes up and stretch my hands over my head . I’m feeling ecstatic to play the housewife .
A giggle slipped my lips to the thought of that and I peck his loose lips slowly leaving the bed not to wake him up .
It feels amazing acting like Seunghyun’s wife . He doesn’t even know I’m his wife , but I am , in my dreams . I smile widely to my thoughts again . After washing myself up , I change in one of Seunghyun’s pajamas that I found in his wardrobe . I put my clothes into the dryer right after I washed them . It feels as if I’m home . My own home . And I’ll keep on playing the housewife .
I wear my jacket and leave . The weather was amazing . It was sunny , but so fresh . I enjoy the cold morning breeze that my face leaving a smile behind as it slid to my jaw then along my hair .
“Goodmorning .” I cheerfully say walking in the neighborhood’s bakery .
An old lady , in her late forties , greeted me with a motherly smile and said something I barely understood . I gesture that I can’t speak Korean and she said it was ok .
Because she liked how cheerful I was , I figured, she gave me two extra free milk breads . I couldn’t help but hug her above the counter .
“Thank you , for making this day more beautiful.” I smile .
“Thank you , for making Seunghyun happy .” She responded in a pretty ugly English .
My smile faded to a confused look . She smiled wider happily gesturing at me to leave . How does she know I’m with Seunghyun , she never saw me !?
I decide to worry less about it , and happily start home . Well , Seunghyun’s home . All the sounds outside made a melody to my ears , and I almost dance to all the music in my brain .
I’m so excited to see Seunghyun’s face eating bread and enjoying chocolate milk .
I stand in front of the door and take a deep breath smiling widely . I enter the code and the door opened .
I run my way upstairs and noisily open the door on Seunghyun . He was still sleeping . I jump on my side of the bed bouncing once and loudly waking him up .
“Wake up ! Wake up lazy !”
He groaned twice .
“Wake up ! Come on !”
He turned his back to me pushing his face further into the pillow .
“You don’t want to wake up , ha ?” I threaten and get no response .
“Here we go !” I cheer attacking him with tickles .
He suffocated a couple of giggles . It’s working . I part my legs one on each side of his hips and attack him further . Sooner he was barely breathing out of laughter . I enjoy his smile the more I see it , and the sound of his laughter the more I hear it.
“Staaahp!” He complained gently wrestling against my arms .
“Niahaha .” I laugh evilly . “I’m so strong !” I state .
Oh god , I shouldn’t have said that . I really shouldn’t have . Seunghyun abruptly sat down , sitting me up on his lap then pushed me back and I fall behind . Before I could fall off the bed , he caught me and attacked me with my own weapon . I laugh at loss of breath . His fingers knew exactly where to touch .
“Stop it , Seunghyun , you’re going to kill me !”
“Who’s the weak one now , ha ?” He teased . “Hey ! Those are my pajamas ! And you’re a thief , moreover !” He complained .
Before his fingers could even touch my skin , I was already laughing again .
“I’m not even touching you !” He giggled .
“I can’t stop laughing .” I suffocate .
I deeply breath in as my laughter faded . My eyes opened on a smiley Seunghyun .
I smile back at him but he didn’t respond . His smile gradually disappeared . He confuses me . Clueless , I watch him as he leaned closer on me . The moment he tried to kiss me , I playfully blow on his face and escape his grip running out of the room .
He followed me around the house and cornered me in the bathroom .
“Yahah ! You’re stuck here !” He teased .
“No . Please , don’t hurt me .Let me go !” I play along .
“You have to pay me to pass .” He satanically smiled .
“I would give you as much money as you want . Just let me go . My husband is waiting for me .” I almost cry sitting on my knees and wrapping my arms around his left leg .
He seemed to enjoy us playing roles , and I enjoy it just as much .
“Wash my hair for me , woman ! And you’re free .” He ordered .
“Yes , master .” I bow .
He handed me the shampoo and leaned his head into the sink . I open it letting the water flow on his short hair and run away .
“Come on already !” I hear him complain , from inside the bathroom , and i burst in laughter .
It took him a while to realize I wasn’t there anymore and here is he chasing me again .
We ran down the stairs where I almost fell , then out , then in again . His tall feet could’ve already caught on mine but I guess he’s letting me win . Cute !
“Ok , ok.” I stop in the middle of the living room , hands before me , gesturing at him to stop .
“You win !” I breath .
He nabbed me from my waist looking deeply in my eyes . This time , I wasn’t scared, my smile didn’t fade , and I didn’t feel embarrassed . I was happy .
“Then , it’s time to treat me , woman !” He kinkily smiled , the water dropping off his hair making him look kinkier .
I playfully fist his chest and he giggled .
“I’ll wash your hair then .” I frown .
“I’ll use that for now .” He winked .

The sound of the shower filled the atmosphere . Amani carefully touched the water trying to fix its temperature .
“Is that ok ?” She asked removing the shower head off its hanger and handing it to me .
“It’s good as long as it doesn’t burn you .” I answer .
She hid a smile . The more I spend with her , the more my chest fills itself with feelings and affection towards her . She’s a treasure . She’s my treasure .
I lean down enough for her to comfortably reach my hea

Please log in to read the full chapter