Chapter 11

Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So , what is all of this about ? “

Taehyung’s manager had us cornered in a room and gave himself the beautiful mission of scolding us .
I was so worried , to be honest . Not because of what we’re doing . Not because of this relationship escalating so spontaneously , and fastly, but because it looks like all of this will put Taehyung is so much trouble .
He held my right hand tighter into both of his that rested on his lap .

“I asked a question , but I guess you guys didn’t hear it . So , I’m asking it again : What is all of this about?”

“I’m in love with this person , that’s what all of this is about !”
Smirked Taehyung sneaking a look at my reaction from the corner of his eyes .

Chills crossed my body to his words . It felt fresh , passionate . It felt indescribable .

“Wait . Wait . Wait . So , you don’t just fall in love with someone out of nowhere , where the hell did all of this come from ? “ nagged the manager .

“Here .” Smiled Taehyung pointing at his chest .

The manager angrily frowned and stormed out . I am so worried about what Taehyung will go through , but for now , I’m way more worried about being left alone with him . Alone with him for the first time in a long time, for the first time after this morning .

A strange fear crossed my chest . Taehyung let go of my hand and it left an empty spot behind it . He pulled his chair before me and sat to face me .

“So.” He started settling down on his chair .” Are we going to talk about it already ?”

It suddenly started raining adrenaline inside the room .

“About w-what?” I stutter .

“This !” He answered , gesturing to the two of us .

I immediately look away from him . I wasn’t sure where to look and ended up keeping my eyes going from one corner of the ground to the other . My heat raised , I really need to remove my jacket .

“Look at me !” He ordered leaning forwards towards me as I finished hanging my jacket on the back of the chair .

I can’t look at him . It felt like I would faint at any moment if our eyes met , right now .
He softly raised my chin up , forcing me to look at him . I try to avoid eye contact for as long as I can , but he was too charming , and I am too weak .
Our eyes met , mine instantly looked away again .

“Come on ! Look at me !” He ordered again .

After a few seconds of hesitation , I finally look at him . Our eyes met again . I am out of breath and am praying for this to finally end .
How come I have this much feelings for him and never noticed before ?
He deeply gazed into my eyes and I’m struggling , fighting the urge to look down at his lips and embarrass myself . Because I’m so good at embarrassing myself .
I bite on the inside of my right cheek , frowning to the sudden finger he run along my jaw .
I raise my eyes on his . He was weirdly staring at me with a blank , but still hot as hell, look .
What should I do ?
What do people do in such a situation?
What is this supposed to mean ?
Oh god , he’s going to rap e me .
Oh my god , no !
Is he really going to rap e   me ?
No , that’s not  rap e  when you’re with someone , right ?
Wait , does that mean he wants to  fu ck me ?
Oh god , no !
How do we do that ?
How am I supposed to know how to do that when I’ve never done it ? 
How the hell do we fu cking fu ck ?
Oh god . No !
Should I call mum to ask her about it ?
But how am I going to do it if he’s arou

Please log in to read the full chapter