009

Heartbreaker II

 

Yeoshin stared at the paper before handing it back to her secretary.

“Director, I think it’s best if~”

Yeoshin faced Hyungshik.

“It looks like I have to go,”

“Yeoshin, I’m sure there’s an explanation about this,” Hyungshik reached for her arm.

“Yeah, there has to be. There’s always one, right?” She shook her head; Hyungshik looked at her, confused.

“I’m sorry, I really have to go.” Yeoshin stepped away from them; he watched as she rushed to her car and sped away.
 

 

Kai exhaled and dropped his phone on the table before him, Chanyeol and Lay flinched. They were still getting their makeup done while Chen and Luhan were playing around behind them.

“Is she…still unreachable?” Lay asked carefully.

Kai nodded and looked at his reflection.

“It’s been hours, hyung.” He said, his tone worried.

“You know her; she’s probably somewhere, trying to absorb everything.” Chanyeol said.

“This is not right, hyung. Even her secretary doesn’t know where she is.”

 

 

Hyungshik leaned back on his seat, the driver already started the car and they started to move away from the building.

“What’s bothering you, sir?” His secretary spoke.

“Kim Yeoshin.” He replied, the male blinked and nodded.

“You said she has ties with Exo, right?”

“Yes, she lived with them for quite some time.”

Hyungshik nodded and crossed his arms.

“But, why are you asking this again, sir?”

“Before her secretary arrived with the news of her older brother, she was reading an article about Kai and Krystal, and her expression changed. She tensed up.”

“Ah..Yes.”

“It’s interesting.” Hyungshik stated.

“Are you interested in director Kim, sir?” His secretary asked carefully.

“Why? I can’t be?” He smiled before closing his eyes.

 

 

Yeoshin brought her knees closer to her chest; she leaned on the glass behind her.

Her brows furrowed, as she looked at her vibrating phone, her father had been trying to contact her the rest of the morning.

“A brother. Wow.” She murmured to herself.

She looked up when she heard footsteps from the other side of the door.

“You saw it already, unnie?”

Her brows rose.

“I did. The photos…were..nicely taken.”

“I know right, Kai was really nervous about it at first. He even talked about that Yeoshin of his.”

Yeoshin slowly stood up and approached the door. She could see two girls talking by the opened door; it was Krystal chatting with a female staff.

“But, be careful. You don’t know if you’re getting between them.”

Krystal chuckled.

“Who knows? He might start liking me back, unnie?”

Yeoshin pulled away from the door, but she didn’t miss the other girl’s last words.

“Kai will be mine anyway. That goddess will be easy to get rid of.”

 

 

“Hyung, can you drop me off at the company?” Kai spoke from his seat, Lay looked up.

“Not going straight to the dorm?” The older male asked as he shifted gears, Kai nodded.

“Okay, then. Make sure to get some rest.” He stated as he switched lanes, Kai leaned back on his seat.

“You know where she is.” Sehun stated.

“Yeah.” Kai replied before closing his eyes.

In a matter of minutes, the black van pulled over in front of SM’s Cheongdam office, Kai quickly slid down and rushed to the entrance.

He stepped in the building and got in the elevator.

 

 

Yeoshin put her phone away just as she heard the doors open, the lights were still off and she didn’t bother to look up.

“Why are you hiding here?” A familiar deep voice asked, her brows met briefly. Kai reached her and gently pulled her up.

“You..can’t stop this, right?” She asked softly, Kai paused.

“What?”

“This thing….this whole PR dating thing.” She spoke, Kai tensed as Yeoshin faced him.

“Yeoshin, I don’t think~”

“I’m stuck whether I should go ahead and talk about us publicly, or if I do, you might deny because she’s under the same company.”

“Yeoshin, I’m sorry~”

Yeoshin pulled her hands away from him.

“I want it to stop. But I can’t find any other way to, the only thing left is,” She cupped his face briefly.

“I act unreasonably.”

“What do you mean?” Kai asked as she put her hand down.

“She wants you, Kai.”

Kai halted; his eyes went to her phone which was still ringing.

“Shin, Krystal is like family. I’ve known her since my trainee days, what you’re saying~”

“Then, I’ll act unreasonably then.” She nodded and took a step back from him.

“Yeoshin~”

“Oh, you guys are here!” Amber pushed the door open, Yeoshin saw Krystal standing behind her.

“I was just leaving.” She glanced at the two briefly, then she faced Kai, she tugged on the collar of his shirt before pulling him down to press her lips against his. Kai tensed but he pressed one palm against her back.

 

 

“See you later.” She whispered, her lips moving against his before walking out of the room with a small smirk on her face.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++