026

Heartbreaker II

July 2017

 

 

Yeoshin’s hair was in a high ponytail as she slid down from the car, carrying a bunch of dried fruits with her.

Mike had just gotten back from his short trip to Thailand and her brother brought so much dried fruit that her house started to smell citrusy.

“Good morning, unnie.” She smiled at the receptionist before heading to the elevator, she leaned against the steel walls while waiting.

It was just a few days before Exo’s official summer comeback, and she felt a little iffy about it. Not that it was because of Kai’s deal, but the fact that she hasn’t even heard their new song yet. And she was already so used to hearing it before the release.

She stepped out as the doors pinged open and headed straight to their practice room. She kicked the door open and waved at the group’s main choreographer before setting the food down on the table.

“Ttokbaro bwa, What’s the situation?”

She glanced as they started dancing, she opened a bag of dried mangoes and observed.

“Kkaego buditcheoya hae, uril bol su ittorok,”

tumblr_otdy9eVNV61u94j5lo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_otdy9eVNV61u94j5lo2_r2_500.gif

Yeoshin choked and started to cough, her eyes wide, the boys halted.

“Are you okay?” Kai walked to her with his water bottle.

“Y—ya!” She balked, the boys just stared at her, confused.

“C—Can you do that on…broadcast?”

“Goddess liked it.” Chanyeol chuckled, Yeoshin balked.

“It’s too…” She shook her head and stood up, she backed away from Kai.

“Yeoshin-ah,” Suho spoke, Baekhyun and Chen were grinning at her.

“A cool and danceable summer song, how is this summery?” She muttered as she placed her bag on the couch.

“I’m….going to go around the building and meet new people. You guys just do..”Kokobop” away.”

“But that wasn’t Kokobop, goddess.” Sehun mocked her.

“I don’t care. You don’t need my support anyways, you guys always win.” She said darkly, her cheeks were in a shade of pink as headed out of the room.

 

 

Yeoshin replayed the teaser and shook her head. She leaned back against the chair and stared at her instant ramen.

“They’re going to be busy again, flying to countries and~”

“Hi.” A deep voice made her look up, Kai grinned before kissing her cheek.

“Sweaty.” She sighed, he just chuckled and gestured for her to eat.

“Please don’t get injured.” She said before eating.

“How was it? Did you like it?”

“It…was fine. Eurorong is still my jam.” She teased.

“It’s tonight, our album release. Shouldn’t you be worried, goddess?” Kai mused, Yeoshin looked at him, Kai had kept his natural hair color this time. And rigorous training in the gym made him leaner and muscled.

“It’s three songs, I’m safe.” She replied before brushing some of his bangs away from his face.

“But are you guys really going with the whole two buttons open? I mean, so much chest is showing.” She stated.

“You saw the photos?”

“Sehun and Chanyeol oppa sends me photos before they’re even released.” She rolled her eyes, Kai smiled.

“Aigoo, you have a conservative side too? Wow, it just kicked in now that you’re not living with twelve males anymore?” He replied, Yeoshin sent him a look.

“Aniya, I’m just curious. I like it. You look good in white. I approve.” She nodded quickly before chewing.

“How about dinner later? At the dorm.”

She wiped before speaking.

“Can I bring Maxwell? Gege is going out to meet some friends.” She stated.

“You can bring him if you watch us this week.”

“I watch you guys almost everyday.”

“I mean, come to the shows with us. It’s been a while since you last came with us. And I haven’t been…around much during promotions.” He said carefully while drawing circles on her knee.

Yeoshin smiled.

“Arasso, I’ll be there. Let’s have Jjangah, Monggu, Jjanggu and Vivi tag along too.”

“Hmm, not sure if you’re dating me for me or because of the dogs.” Kai murmured before pressing his lips against hers briefly.

“Both. Always both. Now go back to practice, I’ll be there after eating.”

 

 

 

“It’s funny, right?” Yeoshin mused as she stepped down from the van with Vivi in her arms.

“It has been a while since you last walked in these halls with us.” Kris nodded as he ushered the girl to walk.

“I actually like the song. Kokobop.” She stated, Sehun walked with her.

“Did you take the day off?” Tao asked as they made their way to Exo’s dressing room.

“Yeah, I did.” She grinned as Xiumin opened the door for her.

“Goddess!” Chanyeol beamed.

“Hi, oppa. I love the hair.” She grinned at him before setting Vivi down to rush to Kai’s three pets.

“Wow, I love the outfits.” She stated as she looked around them, they were dressed in black and white.

“This is for The Eve.” Suho explained to her while Luhan blew her a kiss.

“Ah, that..dance.” She nodded before walking to Kai.

“Did you sleep well?” He asked as she reached him, she just pressed her forehead against his arm.

“I have tons of meetings next week and I might have to fly to China.” She complained quietly, Kai just wrapped one arm around her.

“China? Alone?” He asked her.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to think about it, how are you feeling?” She looked up and touched his face.

“Excited. We all are.”

Yeoshin looked around them, Baekhyun and Lay were having their hair done. Suho was on his phone.

“We have a deal, remember?” Kai suddenly laughed.

“I know, are the results out?” She asked.

“Let’s find out later. I haven’t checked it also. Maybe after the show, on our way out?”

“Cool.” Yeoshin replied blindly, she leaned over to kiss his jaw.

“I’m going to get some water. Does anyone want food? Jjampong? Pizza?” She called out before heading to the door.

“Steak!” Sehun barked.

“Nope!” Yeoshin replied before leaving the room.

“She is so going to kill you. You checked the charts.” Sehun mused, Kai grinned to himself.

“Why did she say three, just three?” Kyugnsoo shook his head.

“Seven of our songs are on the top ten, my daughter has underestimated us.” Baekhyun sighed.

 

 

Yeoshin put on her hoodie as they staff started to pack up, she watched as other idols started to leave the studio.

She looked at her leather Gucci sneakers while waiting outside dressing room.

“You did well, boys.”

“I hear the sarcasm.” Sehun snorted as they piled out.

“Your orange hair still gets to me.” She added, Lay laughed and just slung one arm around her as they walked out of the building.

“Yeoshin-ah,” Kai spoke just as they stepped out. Fans started to scream as soon as they were spot, Chanyeol waved happily.

“Let’s check the charts,” Kai started.

“Hmm, right. Kokobop will probably in the top five.” She said as Kai took out his phone, the boys started to pose for the cameras.

Kai was grinning as he typed on his phone.

“Aigoo, Kim Yeoshin.” Kris chuckled.

“No way!” Yeoshin halted, Suho glanced at the two and chuckled. The fans were trying to get Yeoshin’s attention.

“Here’s to being publicly official, chocopie monster.” Kai said in his usual playful tone before pulling her to him and pressing his lips against hers.

The cameras went crazy and the screams started to grow louder.

“Kim Jongin!” Yeoshin gasped, Kai chuckled before touching her nose and pulling away, she looked at the people around them.

“I just hit the lotto.” He hummed before skipping towards the waiting van.

“Wh—what…” Yeoshin mumbled before following him, she gave a small awkward smile before getting inside the van.

“You~”

“Three songs, huh?” Kai smirked at her.

Yeoshin just shut the door loudly.

“What a pain in the .” She muttered.

Kai chuckled, Yeoshin eyed him warily.

“At least Krystal wont try to claim you again. That’s good then.” She nodded to herself.

“Hmm, no more chaebol suitors for my street fighter slash chocopie monster.” Kai replied, Yeoshin just smiled and leaned against him.

“I love you too, Kim Kai.” She whispered.

 

 

“I know.” He whispered back and kissed the top of her head.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

THE END! (07/23/17)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED, READ AND COMMENTED!

tumblr_ot9vx5dHe41shjla8o2_400.gif