006

Heartbreaker II

 

 

“You’re doing well.” Sehun commented, Yeoshin looked up. Lay was studying her face.

“What? Looking pretty next to you?” She asked dryly, Baekhyun and Chanyeol guffawed.

“Ani, holding it in. Not letting the monster out.” Sehun said quietly, Yeoshin’s brows met.

“I know you. You don’t like showing your emotions, ice princess.”

“It’s not that. I’m fine.” She pouted and leaned on his shoulder, Sehun just narrowed his eyes at her.

“But you’re secretly wishing that they’d use me instead of Kai, huh?”

“Of course.” She chuckled, Sehun snorted.

“Heol, am I being replaced?”

They both looked up, Kai was grinning at them.

“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” Yeoshin grinned before standing up. Lay watched as Yeoshin moved.

“Can you take my home?” Yeoshin asked quietly, Kai chuckled and kissed the side of her head.

“I was about to tell you that. Did you take your car?”

“Ani. I just had my driver to drop me off.” She smiled, her eyes landed on Krystal and Amber briefly, the other girl was staring at her, her eyes cold and piercing.

Yeoshin shook her head before looking away.

“Hey, are you okay?” Kai discreetly pulled her away from the group.

“She’s pretty.”

“Huh?”

“That Krystal.” She replied, Kai nodded and shook off his coat.

“I asked about you. Are you okay?” Kai asked again, Yeoshin smiled and nodded.

“About earlier…I’m sorry. I tried talking to~”

“Ya, that could cause you trouble, don’t do that.” Yeoshin straightened his tie, Kai’s brows furrowed as he placed his hands on her waist.

“But I don’t like this.” He grumbled, Yeoshin just kissed the side of his jaw before pulling away from him.

“Go back now, people might see.” She nodded to him; Kai playfully rolled his eyes at her before letting go.

 

“Can we get soondae? Before going home.” Yeoshin spoke as they arrived at the basement, Kai was dangling her car keys on one hand while walking with her.

“Sure.” He nodded at her, and then she heard noises behind them.

“Kai?”

Kai paused and glanced behind them, Krystal and Luna were walking towards them. Yeoshin glanced at him briefly, Kai smiled at her before taking her hand.

“Are you leaving? We have that after party.” Krystal said with a smile.

Luna gave Yeoshin a small bow.

“Yeah, I have to. See you.” Kai nodded.

“But, what about the news? We have to be seen together.” Krystal reasoned. Yeoshin’s brows rose briefly.

“Which tabloid do you want to talk about you?” Yeoshin spoke, Kai looked at her.

“I can call them.” She said flatly while waving her phone twice. Krystal swallowed, Yeoshin shrugged. Kai’s eyes went to her, he knew something was up.

“No need for that.” Kai murmured against the top of her head, pressing her close to him. Krystal looked away.

“I really can’t go. Sorry.” Kai smiled at his two sunbaes before pulling Yeoshin towards the car.

“Yeoshin, that was~”

“I was just using my chaebol daughter tricks, don’t worry.” She chuckled at him, her fingers curling tightly around her phone.

“We will talk about this.” Kai just stated before opening the door for her.

 

 

 

Hyungshik looked up just as the doors opened, Yeoshin came walking in dressed in a black pencil skirt and a high collared Gucci blouse.

“Was I too early?” Yeoshin looked around the empty room.

“It’s the traffic. My father is already on his way.” Hyungshik stood up and pulled the chair for her.

“ZE:A, The Heirs and..Hwarang.” She suddenly blurted, Hyungshik blinked before going back to his seat.

“Kai suggested I research on you.” She said, he chuckled.

“I did the same about you too, some fans pair you up with Sehun, Lay or Kai. Since you’re usually seen with them most. But, the rumors about you and Kai were pretty solid, well not until a few days ago.”

Yeoshin shook her head, masking her expression,

“I’ve known Lay longer than I know the rest of Exo.” She said as she set her phone beside her on the table.

“You can add me to your long list of idol friends then.” Hyungshik said before swiftly picking up her phone from her grasp.

“Hey~”

Hyungshik slid it back to her with a smile.

“I already saved my number.”

“I have my secretary for that.” Yeoshin picked up her phone, he chuckled, she looked up and met his gaze.

“I’m trying to be you friend, Kim Yeoshin-ssi.”

“Friend?”

“Yeah, I can be one right? I’m an idol too.” He teased, and then her lips quirked up.

“You don’t have to be an idol to be my friend.” She mused back, Hyungshik shook his head.

“I’m still figuring out who you’re really with in Exo.”

Yeoshin almost choked.

“Don’t worry, I wont press on for details.” He winked at her.

“Heol.” Yeoshin shook her head; she glanced at her phone briefly.

 

 

“Whoa.” Kyungsoo said as he looked at the article, Tao shook his head beside him.

There were already photos of Kai and Krystal from last night’s party. The report made it sound like the two were really acting all cozy with each other, but in reality, they just sat on the same table.

“I’m amazed by Yeoshin.” Kris spoke.

“Don’t be.” Lay spoke, the boys paused. Luhan, Kai and Chen were still inside the salon, getting their hair done.

“Kai can sense that something’s bothering her, you can’t deny their connection, but Yeoshin keeps on saying it’s nothing. She’s always claiming that she’s okay when he asks her how she’s feeling.” Sehun stated.

“You just like watching things unfold, don’t you?” Baekhyun asked.

“Aniyo, hyung, I think there’s something wrong.”

Lay nodded.

“Remember when Yeoshin left? For studies?”

The others nodded.

“Krystal confessed to him. She even asked him out a couple times.”

“Ah!” Suho nodded, Kris crossed his arms and leaned back on his seat.

“I heard the staff talking with one of the CEO’s secretary,” Sehun drummed his fingers on the table.

“It was Krystal who wanted to do it. That fake relationship, she proposed it claiming that it would help bring some attention to F(x). She also said it would be better if it was with Kim Jongin.”

 

 

“I am impressed, director Kim.” The elder Park said again as they stepped out of the restaurant.

“Thank you, president.” Yeoshin bowed politely.

“I hope we can meet again, please ask your father to come too.”

“Yes, I’ll make sure to tell him.” She said as the elder got in the waiting car.

“Whoa, my father likes you more than me.”

She faced Hyungshik.

“Are you like Siwon oppa? Your abeoji didn’t really like you joining the entertainment industry?”

“Ani, he was very supportive me. He just wishes I’d get involved more. But I’m busy.” Hyungshik said as he gestured for her to walk with him.

“But you’re doing it now. No need to feel bad.” Yeoshin blurted, he glanced at her.

“A few days ago you were so cold that it scared me, now you’re cheering me up.”

“Not really, Minho oppa told me to be good to you.”

“You know him too?” Hyungshik mused.

“I’ve met him many times. Shinee World.” Yeoshin nodded just as a black BMW stopped before them.

“Your ride?” He asked her, she nodded. Hyungshik then opened the door for her.

“Call me if you need someone to bother. I won’t mind, business partner.” He said as she slid in the seat.

“I don’t think I’ll be needing~”

 

“Just smile and say yes, Kim Yeoshin-ssi.” He mused before closing the door.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++