018

Heartbreaker II

 

 

“I heard about the project’s progress, miss Kim. I am impressed.”

Yeoshin smiled at the elder, while Hyungshik just shook his head.

“Thank you, president. I try not to disappoint my father, he nags too much.” She mused, the elder chuckled.

“He has nothing but praise for you. Right, Hyungshik here,”

Hyungshik narrowed his eyes at his parent, Yeoshin glanced at him.

“He may be older than you, but he needs your guidance. He’s been in the limelight for so long, that he’s not sure on how to deal with the business.”

“I don’t think so, oppa knows his things.”

“Oppa?” The elder smiled, Yeoshin nodded back.

“In a way, he teaches me things too.”

“Thanks for the save.” Hyungshik muttered, Yeoshin laughed.

“It’s good that you two get along well.” Mr. Park nodded.

“I heard that the mayor will be throwing a party this month,” He spoke, Hyungshik looked at his father.

“Yeoshin-ah, can you go with my son?”

“Abeoji!”

Yeoshin paused, her eyes went to the elder.

“What I’m saying is that it will help our project when people see you two getting along well.”

“You’re right.” Yeoshin replied, Hyungshik looked at her.

“Should we go together, oppa? It’s just work anyway.” She smiled at him.

 

 

 

“Whoa, in your eyes, I’m just part of work, huh?”

Yeoshin chuckled as they stepped out of the restaurant.

“Aniyo, I just didn’t want your father to grill you again.” Yeoshin mused.

“But Shin, you could have just said no. You, you have~”

“Relax. If we keep on hiding things, more people will think we’re really dating. We should do things out in the open. That way, those reporters will give up on us.”

“That is one…twisted way of dealing with it, but it makes sense.” Hyungshik blinked.

“Sehun taught me that.” She nodded as they reached the car.

“I’ll drive you back,” Hyungshik said, Yeoshin smiled.

“I kind of have to be somewhere, oppa.”

“I can~”

“It’s fine. I’ll take a cab. Tell your father that I really enjoyed dinner with you guys.” Yeoshin patted his arm before walking away.

Hyungshik just watched as the girl walked away, he exhaled and shook his head.

“You make me nervous, Kim Yeoshin.”

 

 

Yeoshin closed her eyes briefly, she felt sweat trickle down her back as she let her body relax.

“Of all the places to work out in, you chose this.”

She looked up and found Baekhyun, dressed in basketball shorts and tank top approaching her.

“It’s better here.” Yeoshin stated as she looked around SM Entertainment’s private fitness gym, it was usually empty at night, except for a few trainees.

“How are the preparations for the concert, oppa?” She asked as she removed her hand wraps, she glanced at the punching briefly before facing the male.

“We’re still hoping that you’d show up despite the whole~”

“I’ll be there,” Yeoshin nodded quickly, Baekhyun smiled and patted her head.

“Shin, I know I may be stepping beyond the boundary, but, you have to believe Kai, she just showed up there, and~”

“I know, why do you think I’m here?” She shrugged at him, Baekhyun grinned.

“I just got really pissed, I don’t know what came over me, oppa. Seeing here there again and..” She trailed off.

“I know, you’re used to being the only girl and you still are.”

“He probably wont talk to me when I see him.” Yeoshin said hesitantly. Baekhyun smiled and just started pushing her towards the smoked glass doors.

“He will, you’re his princess, he would never turn you away.”

 

 

 

Yeoshin puffed her cheeks as she stepped in the dimly lit practice room, she found a lone figure dancing along to a familiar tune as he checked his reflection.

She chewed on her lip before closing the door behind her, Kai halted when he saw her.

“Kai,”

Kai took off his cap and tossed it across the floor, Yeoshin looked at her sneakers before meeting is gaze.

“Did you go out for dinner?”

“Yeah.” She nodded as she zipped up her sweater and walked to him, but Kai took a step back.

She halted.

“With who?”

“Hyungshik oppa and his father, it was for work.” Yeoshin said carefully, Kai shook his head.

“Look at you,” He started.

“What?” Yeoshin blinked, confused.

“You don’t know what’s happening, you don’t know how other men see you.” Kai replied, Yeoshin scratched the back of her neck.

“Kai, it was just dinner, what are you~”

“Shin, he came by to pick you up, right? I saw him.”

“You saw him? You were with Lay? I didn’t see~”

“That’s not the point,” Kai sighed before taking off his hoodie, revealing his toned torso and abdomen.

“Oh. Then, what?” Yeoshin asked again.

“Was it really for work? For you it may be that way, but Yeoshin, the dude came to your house to pick you up.” Kai explained, Yeoshin paused.

“You already met his father twice, Shin. He’s trying to woo you, he likes you.” Kai finished, Yeoshin started to shake her head.

“He doesn’t, we’re just friends. Besides he knows that you and I are~”

Kai sighed and just approached her; she looked so confused by everything that he said that it looked endearing.

“Baby girl, things are not as black and white like you think.” He mused before cupping her cheeks.

“Kai, he doesn’t~”

“Fine, he doesn’t. But the next time you let him step in your condo~”

Yeoshin made a face at him before placing her palms on her shoulder and standing on her toes to kiss his nose.

“I’m sorry, I just had a…short circuit, and things just went a little cuckoo for me when I saw Krystal earlier, I didn’t know…I wasn’t expecting that I’d see her again.” She murmured before pulling away from him.

“Will you take note of my warning?” Kai asked softly. Yeoshin smiled and nodded.

“I’ll keep it in mind.”

Kai smiled before wrapping his arms around her.

“Ew, Kai, you’re .” She made a face, but Kai just chuckled.

“You should have at least showed up at home earlier. ” She murmured against his chest.

“I’ll drop by next time he’s there.”

“Don’t be petty, hallyu star.” She warned before looking up, she pressed her lips against his jaw briefly before pulling away.

“I’ll go grab us something to eat. Get dressed.” She stated before walking out of the room, Kai smiled and picked up a fresh shirt and glanced at his reflection.

 

 

“Am I really good enough to stand next to you, goddess?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++