013

Heartbreaker II

 

“That looks good, ge.” Yeoshin said as she entered the kitchen, her brother had volunteered to make dinner at her place.

“You can eat spicy dishes, right?” He glanced at her.

“I can handle it.” She nodded at him.

“Uhm, mei,” He switched off the stove and faced her.

“I was at the company earlier, at SM.”

Yeoshin paused, her brows met briefly.

“I know I don’t have any right to tell you anything because we just got introduced to each other,” He walked towards her.

“But, why is your rumored boyfriend seeing someone else?” Mike asked, Yeoshin balked.

“Yeah, I pieced it all together.” He rolled his eyes at her.

She gave him a sheepish smile.

It just happened, ge. I don’t even know how to explain it to you.”

“And you’re not bothered by it? Pa doesn’t think so.”

“Eh?” Yeoshin peeked over his shoulder and looked at the food.

I’m just saying that it doesn’t seem to be a good idea, lying to people like that. Trust me, I’ve seen something similar happen.” He faced her, Yeoshin nodded.

He just grinned and patted her head before leaving.

 

 

“What did they say?” Suho asked as Kai stepped out of his room.

“I can just release a statement about it, then the company would back me up.” Kai stated, he placed his phone in his jean pocket.

“Are you going to?” Xiumin asked.

“Yeah, tonight.” Kai nodded.

“Have you discussed this with Krystal?” Suho followed him to their shoe cabinet.

Kai shook his head before replying.

“I don’t have to.”

“But, Jongin-ah~”

“It’s that or I lose Yeoshin, hyung.” Kai replied before leaving their dorm.

 

 

Krystal stared at her phone’s screen, her fingers tightened around the device before throwing it against the wall.

Tear started to stain her cheeks as she stood up.

Kai had bared it all. How their relationship was a lie and it was all just to help promote both groups.

Krystal stood up; she walked to the desk and switched on her laptop.

“I can’t go down alone, I’m going to take you with me too, both of you.” She stated as she started to type in her email ID and password.

“I wont let you get away with this, Kim Yeoshin.” She smirked as she opened her photo library and attached some files before sending it.

 

 

Hyungshik stared at his father, confused and out of words.

“Yes? You want me to…What?”

The elder nodded and smiled as he set down his wine.

“Why? I think you two would be a good match.”

Hyungshik shook his head.

“Abeoji, we just met.”

“So? You can start wooing her, by the looks of it, she seems to be comfortable around you.”

“Well, you weren’t there to witness our first meeting. She’s scary.” Hyungshik snorted.

“Things can change, son.”

Hyungshik set down his fork.

“Abeoji, before you get any ideas, Yeoshin already has someone, a boyfriend.”

“I heard about that, he’s from that group…Exo.”

“You already know, why are you~”

“Do you think her family; especially her father would let his only daughter end up with someone from the group?”

Hyungshik sighed.

“You come from a prominent family, her father will never approve of a mere Kpop idol ending up with his daughter. ”

 

 

Yeoshin plopped down on one of the lounge chairs; Maxwell was lying across her, playing with his iPad.

Kai had a left post on Exo’s social media page.

“Why does he have to apologize for everything, it’s not like it was his idea.” She said darkly as she propped her feet up.

She placed her phone down and looked at the pool; she stood up and shook off the towel around her waist, revealing the black one piece swimsuit she was wearing.

Wolf! Wolf!” Maxwell started cheering, Yeoshin was about to turn around when a familiar scent hit her.

“Off for a swim?”

She sighed and faced him, Kai grinned before kissing the top of her head and let go.

“Your brother let me in.” He explained, and then he looked at Maxwell.

“Did he just call me a wolf?” He blinked at him; Yeoshin grinned and just took his hand and pulled him towards her nephew.

Maxwell, this is~

Wolf, Exo!

Yeoshin chuckled, Kai grew confused but he grinned and sat down beside the boy.

“Oppa said he’s a big fan of Exo, he especially liked Wolf. Even though it hurts my ears every time I hear it.” She made a face at him, Kai grinned and offered his hand to Maxwell.

Hello, I’m Exo’s Kai. Nice to meet you, Maxwell.

Maxwell smiled shyly before taking Kai’s hand.

This boy loves watching you stage performances.

Yeoshin smiled as her brother walked towards them, Kai stood up.

“This is oppa. Ge, this is~

I know, Kai.” Mike smiled before offering one hand towards the male, Kai shook his hand politely.

Nice to meet you, senior. Welcome to the SM Family.” Kai said with a smile. Mike chuckled.

“He signed with SM? Does he know how much trouble that will be?” Yeoshin balked, Kai rolled his eyes at her. She grinned.

“Ah, right,” Kai took out something from his coat pocket.

Tickets?” Mike asked as he opened the envelope, Yeoshin shook her head.

Exordium.

“You can take Maxwell too.” Kai said to her.

“Then, can I not go? I’m sick of seeing the same faces almost every~”

Mei, just say thank you and go with us. You complain too much.” Mike nudged her, Yeoshin balked, Kai laughed.

Food’s ready. Pa’s waiting inside.” Mike said before lifting Maxwell in his arms.

Get dressed, mei. Thanks for joining us, Kai.” He glanced at the two before leaving.

“That was a first, someone ordering you around.” Kai chuckled before opening his arms to her, she groaned before wrapping her arms around his neck tightly.

“Just, please, please, please,” She murmured as she pulled back.

“Don’t get injured this time.”

Kai chuckled before picking up the discarded towel and tossing it back to her.

“Just go get dressed, Shin. You always like wearing less clothes at home, change that, please.” He nagged.

Yeoshin made a face at him before jogging back towards the glass doors.

“Cute cheeks though!” He grinned.

 

 

 

“Get lost, Kkamjong!”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++