023

Heartbreaker II

“Look at this! I was right!” Park Yongshil said to his son, Hyungshik looked away.

There was an article about Yeoshin’s accident. She was crossing the street to buy some coffee when suddenly; a black van had come rushing towards her. Fortunately she was able to dodge the vehicle but she sustained injuries.

“And that weird stalker girl of that group did it to her. That boy is bad for her!”

“Abeoji, still, you shouldn’t be interfering~”

“You should have heard talk about him, it was like she was possessed.”

Hyungshik exhaled.

“Tell me honestly, son, you like her, don’t you?”

“What I feel about her doesn’t matter, she~”

“Then, why don’t you give it a try,” His father stated as he went back to his seat.

Hyungshik shook his head at the elder.

“You are better than that entertainer, you have the background and the money to support someone like her. I don’t like seeing you being so easily defeated, son.”

Hyungshik exhaled and looked away.

“She doesn’t see me, appa.”

“Then, make her.”

 

 

Yeoshin flinched as the doctor pressed the damp cotton onto her forehead. She was seated on a hospital bed inside a private suite at Gangnam Severance Hospital.

“Young miss, how are you feeling?” The doctor asked patiently as he cleaned the cut on her knee.

“It’s just a bruise and a few scrapes, doctor Ko, I’ve been through worse.” She pointed out, but the elderly doctor just shushed her, she made a face. The two nurses assisting him covered their smiles.

“Did my father leave already?”

“Yes, after you said you didn’t want any visitors, he left right away. But, agasshi~”

The doors flung open, Yeoshin balked when she saw the intruders, the nurses followed her gaze and they gasped.

“It’s Exo!”

Yeoshin saw her secretary smiling behind Chen, she shook her head.

“Vice president, secretary Go said they~” The guard closed his mouth when secretary Go glared at him.

“It’s fine,” She cleared , doctor Ko smiled and finished up.

“I’ll check on you in a few hours then. Get some rest.” The doctor smiled and waved for his nurses to follow, the two ladies left the room while sighing.

Yeoshin pulled her hospital gown closer to her frame. Xiumin’s brows furrowed at the sight of her wounds.

“My daughter, what happened?” Baekhyun frowned as he walked to her, his hand landed on her shoulder as he assessed the cut on her forehead and scrapes on her knees.

“Who did this?” Chanyeol bellowed, Kyungsoo sighed and just set the food he brought on the table. Sehun walked over and plopped down beside Yeoshin on the bed.

“Just…a person, but I’m fine, oppa.” She nodded quickly, and then she flinched.

“Does somewhere else hurt?” Kris walked to her, Luhan had his arms crossed, and clearly he was pissed.

“I..I…” She flinched again, Kai approached the group, and he studied her face briefly. Lay looked up as secretary Go entered the room.

“Is it here?” Kai asked as he pressed his palm on her ribcage, Yeoshin pulled back and pushed his hand away from her.

“You guys didn’t have to come all the way here, I’m fine~”

“Yeah, so is Ri On.” Kai snapped, Suho looked away, he was standing by the windows. Yeoshin shook her head, and slid down from the bed.

“Oppa, it’s not your fault. I should have been more careful.” She said as she reached him, Suho faced her.

“Ani, she’s been bothering me for quite a while now, I should have spoken with the company to..” He sighed and just wrapped his arms around the girl.

“I’m so sorry, Yeoshin. I’m sorry.” He murmured.

“We won’t let this go, Junmyeon.” Luhan said softly, Sehun opened a packet of chocopie and took one bite.

“You better not finish the whole box, Daddy Oh.” Yeoshin’s muffled voice could be heard, the guys chuckled. Kai exhaled in relief and sat down.

“I’ll buy you a whole truck, don’t worry~”

The doors opened again, Yeoshin saw Hyungshik standing with her two guards behind him.

 

 

Mike shook his head as he slid down from the car, he had a bag of sweets with him as he entered the hospital lobby, he smiled as he noticed some people recognize him as he passed by.

He had no idea what was going on with his father, clearly, he was crazy for going against Yeoshin.

Then Mike paused when he saw Hyungshik enter the elevator.

What is he trying to do?

Sir!

He looked up and saw one of his father’s employees walking towards him.

I’m here to visit mei mei, how is she?

The male smiled and walked with him.

Her friends just arrived, the whole floor is going crazy and a lot of reporters want to barge in.

Her friends? Exo?” Mike asked as they got in the elevator.

Yes, it’s like they were filming for a music video, everyone’s there.” The male nodded and chuckled.

Mike’s thoughts went to Hyungshik who had gone up alone.

Well..good luck to him.” He murmured to himself.

 

 

Kris saw Kai tense as he laid eyes on the male.

“I—I heard about what happened,” He spoke as he lingered on the doorway.

“It’s about time you leave.” Kai spoke, Yeoshin exhaled.

“He’s right, oppa. I don’t think you should be here.” She said as she walked towards him, Hyungshik looked away.

“Yeoshin, I’m sorry, I didn’t know abeoji would do something like that.” He said softly.

“We both know what our fathers are thinking,” She nodded as she stopped before him, Hyungshik tried to meet her gaze.

“But still, you shouldn’t be here, oppa. Just..leave, thanks for coming by.”

“Yeoshin-ah,” Hyungshik reached for her arm.

“But don’t you think what my father said was true? You have to acknowledge it, it will never work between you two.” He argued.

“Oh, god, why does he want to die?” Baekhyun murmured, Chanyeol looked at Kai.

“Off with his head.” Sehun muttered under his breath.

“I have nothing to acknowledge.” Yeoshin stated calmly.

“Yeoshin, wake up, he’s not good enough for you!”

Kai finally stood up, he ignored the pain creeping up his leg as he walked over to the older male and landed a clean punch on his jaw.

Hyungshik staggered back, his nose was bleeding.

“Jongin-ah,” Yeoshin held onto his arm.

 

 

“And you are?” Kai spat before shaking Yeoshin’s arm away and leaving the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++