015

Heartbreaker II

“Hi, other maknae.” Yeoshin said as she joined Sehun at the veranda.

“Joonma mentioned you’ve been very mean towards Krystal.”

Sehun glanced at her and shrugged; Yeoshin grinned and leaned on the barricade beside him.

“Good job, Daddy Oh.” She chuckled; Sehun just bumped fists with her.

“But, Yeoshin-ah,”

“What’s with you and Hyungshik sunbae?”

“What? We’re working together, so~”

“I meant the scandal; I saw the photos, you… ” Sehun glanced at her.

“What is it?” She made a face at him.

“You seem to be comfortable around him.”

“He’s actually pretty okay. Fun to talk to.”

“What I’m trying to say is that, be careful. You know how messy things can get, right?” Sehun faced her.

“Sehun~”

“I know, you have things under control, but, sometimes I may not be around to watch your back, other maknae.”

“I’m sure there’s someone else willing to help.” She chuckled but she squeezed his hand briefly.

“Thank you, daddy Oh.”

“Are you trying to replace me?” He asked dryly, she snorted.

“She wouldn’t dare.” Kai appeared by the doors, Yeoshin chuckled.

“You were being paired to an idol, now your girlfriend is being paired to a chaebol-idol.” Sehun mused, Kai grinned before reaching them.

“Should I be worried?” Kai asked.

“You should, with that temper of yours,” Sehun nodded, Yeoshin slapped his arm.

“He doesn’t have to be. I don’t really have time for other guys.” She mused, Kai snorted.

“Well, it would be hard to look at other guys, I mean come on, I already have twelve aliens to look after.” She continued before heading back inside.

“One moment she’s all lovely and charming, next minute, she’s back to the Yeoshin we’re used to.”

 

 

 

“Where is Maxwell sleeping? You guys converted my room to another closet.” Yeoshin asked as she stepped in the room.

“He’s with Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung,” Kai took off his reading glasses and set down the book he was reading.

“You can sleep at Suho hyung’s, he has filming till tomorrow morning, so you can sleep there.”

Yeoshin made a face at him before climbing over the bed; Kai moved over and draped the blanket over her legs.

“I’m sorry, I made you clear things up, cause trouble and look at me now, and I’m being linked to another person.”

Kai grinned and just touched her hair.

“You must want to laugh at me.” She mumbled as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

“I want to.” He mused, Yeoshin just made a face at her.

“Go ahead. I already feel something crappy is about to happen.” She sighed.

“It’s okay. These kinds of things do happen, and I know that you two are working together. I understand.” Kai kissed the side of her head.

“And you’re not the tiniest bit annoyed that I acted so unreasonably and look at us now, I mean, look at me now,”

Kai chuckled.

“It’s really okay, stop stressing over it.”

She smiled before wrapping her arms around his waist, Kai chuckled.

“Ya, isn’t it time for you to go to your room?”

“Can’t I sleep here tonight?”

“Ya, what would your father say?” He nagged.

“Nothing. He already kind of sold me off to you.”

Kai just chuckled before picking up his book again.

 

 

 

Yeoshin closed her eyes briefly and switched off her phone, Maxwell was standing beside her, both of them were just waiting for Mike to come down.

“Mei, good morning.” Mike smiled as he walked to them, he leaned down to kiss the side of her head before lifting Maxwell in his arms.

“I hope you didn’t cause trouble last night, son.”

“He didn’t, ge. The guys were really happy to have him over. They actually hung out with him more than me.” Yeoshin chuckled as they walked towards the exit, there was already a huge double-decker bus waiting for them outside.

Maxwell jumped down from his arms and dashed towards the vehicle, the two siblings watched as Mike’s security followed the toddler.

“Hey, I saw it. The news about you and,” Mike saw Hyungshik step down from the bus.

Yeoshin followed his gaze, her brows met briefly.

“I already have my secretary working on it, ge. Don’t worry.”

“Hey, I do worry about you, pa left the company to you way too early, plus you have other things to handle as well.”

She just smiled before looping her am around his.

“Handle, as in, you’re worried that your sister is dating a celebrity?” She mused, Mike shook his head.

“I just want you to be careful.”

 

 

Hyungshik grinned as Yeoshin made her way to him.

“Wow, even the CEO himself joins us.”

“I’m guessing you don’t want to discuss the rumors about us? I’m too young to be an uncle, right?”

Yeoshin flinched; Hyungshik chuckled and just gently helped her up the steps of the bus.

“I can’t really deal with media right now, they just can’t mind their own business.” She muttered as they reached the bus’s second floor. Maxwell was already cheering happily.

“Just like how people are chatting about you and Kai?” Hyungshik piped in, Yeoshin halted, her eyes wide.

“Well, am I right?” Hyungshik grinned at her.

“I..I..”

“What a waste, I was really hoping you were still single.” Hyungshik mused, before Yeoshin could reply somebody appeared by the stairs.

Wolf! Wolf gege!” Maxwell clapped his hands.

“Oppa! Oppa! Look here!” Some screams could be heard from outside the bus as the male sauntered to them.

“I’m sorry to have crushed your hopes, hyung, but this goddess is very much taken.” He chuckled before placing a quick kiss on her cheek.

Mike’s brows rose from afar as he noticed how Hyungshik’s expression changed.
 

 

“Oh, this is going to be fun.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++