008

Heartbreaker II

 

Yeoshin sat down and pulled her laptop closer to her, she checked her emails while waiting for her secretary to enter.

“Director?”

She shut the laptop close and nodded for him to come in.

“Today, you have to meeting with LS Group for the new investments and you have to in Bukcheon for an opening of one of the branches.” He stated as he looked at his tablet.

“Then,” Yeoshin stood up.

“Can you contact my father for me? I need to have his flight details.”

“Is the president coming home?” He smiled.

“Yeah, he is. Then, take care of that for me. I’ll be going.” She picked up her purse and left the office.

 

 

Kai entered the coffee shop and bowed politely as he saw on of the SM’s staff waiting. Krystal was already seated with a plate of pastries.

“Must we do this? It’s seems so..” He said hesitantly.

“We have to. It’s good publicity.” The male staff said as he guided Kai to the table. Krsytal smiled as he joined her.

“Having professional photographers take paparazzi-like shots is a good way to achieve this?” Kai said dryly, Krystal chuckled.

“You think it’s too much, huh?” She said as she pushed as slice of cake towards him.

“It’s a little over the top.” Kai smiled at her before picking up the fork.

Krystal nodded, then she leaned over to brush bits of cake from the side of his lip, Kai paused and picked up a napkin.

“We have to act natural, no need to be tensed.” Krystal chuckled.

 

 

“Gongjunim, what are your plans today?” Baekhyun chirped, his phone was on loudspeaker. The boys were all on their way to MBC for recording.

“I’m driving over to Bukcheon, good luck on the live show. I know you’ll do well,” Yeoshin replied, Suho grinned.

“Please tell me you’re not eating while driving.” Lay chided.

“I am. Want some? Choco pie.” She said happily, Kai grinned from the backseat.

“Please, please, get proper meals.” Suho sighed.

“Yes, Joonma. I’ll make sure to get something healthy later. Say hi to the others for me.”

“Kai’s here. You’re on loudspeaker.” Baekhyun spoke.

“Hi, baby girl!” Chanyeol bellowed.

“You’re not Kim Jongin.” Yeoshin mused, Chen and Luhan laughed.

“Can you drop by at the company later?” Kai spoke.

“I’ll try. See you.” Yeoshin ended the call.

Sehun looked at his friend.

“I already saw the photos, they sure know how to make things dramatic.” He spoke, Kai shook his head.

“It looks like trouble.” Kris stated. Kai picked up his phone; an unknown source had already uploaded the photos taken earlier.

“You’re lucky. Kim Yeoshin is strong enough to handle this,” Sehun stated.

“But are you strong enough to handle her being paired to Park Hyungshik?” Sehun asked, Kai blinked.

“Oh Sehun.” Luhan said quietly.

“It’s true, there’s an article about them. Look it up.” Kyungsoo helped out, Suho sighed and shook his head.

“They were even seen shopping together the other day. Aigoo, our goddess has really improved.” Baekhyun beamed, Lay just shook his head again.

Kai was already browsing on his phone, his brows knitted together.

“Why must he like putting more oil on the fire?” Kris mumbled, he sent Tao a sharp look before the younger one could say something more troublesome.

 

 

“What’s this? You’re invited too.”

“This is my company’s office.” Yeoshin blinked, Hyungshik grinned as he neared her.

“My secretary said it would be good if I show up here too, shows how much Park Hotels wants to work with Kim Group.”

“It’s not a bad idea,” Yeoshin nodded, some of the employees bowed at the two as they passed.

“I’m curious about something,” Hyungshik spoke.

“What?” She replied as she paused for a bit, she noticed her secretary arriving. The media was already starting to press around the building.

“You’re dating someone from Exo. That’s one thing I’ve confirmed.”

Yeoshin stared at him, he grinned.

“I asked Minho about it. He said I shouldn’t even try to hit on you.”

She snorted.

“But, I’m sure it’s not Kai. That’s eleven left.”

Yeoshin’s lips quirked up.

“Any wild guesses?” She replied.

“So, it’s true!” He nodded, not minding the people who were taking photos of them.

Yeoshin was about to reply, but her phone pinged. She unlocked it and her brows met briefly as the article flashed on her screen.

It was a photo of Krystal and Kai, out on a supposed date. She was smiling as she touched his face.

“Miss Kim?” Hyungshik asked with a smile, he noticed how the expression on her face changed.

“Is everything alright?”

“Y—yes, I just~”

“Director!” Her secretary rushed to them, Hyungshik looked at the male.

“I know, I just saw the~”

The male produced a newspaper from his folder. Yeoshin blinked and took it from her.

“You can read Thai?” Hyungshik echoed as he took peek of the paper.

“You think I can read Thai?” Yeoshin balked at her secretary.

“This,” He pointed towards the front page, there was a photo of a good-looking male undeneath the bold headline.

“Secretary~”

 

“It just came out. Apparently, you have an older brother, director.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++