025

Heartbreaker II

 

A few days before “Lotto” promotions

 

 

“Oh, I like the outfits.” Yeoshin smiled as she looked at the sketches.

“You are the best, unnie.” She said to the senior stylist.

“Right, did you hear?” The older girl spoke.

“What?”

“SM is launching this sunglass line.”

“Well, their artists need a lifetime supply of them.” She grinned, she looked up as Kai and Kris walked in the room.

“Oeil.” The lady spoke.

“Sounds interesting, unnie.” She nodded along, Xiumin plopped down beside her.

“I’m guessing our goddess didn’t hear the news yet.” Baekhyun commented.

“What news?”

“Lee Sooman seongsaengnim wants to use as the face of the line,” Suho stated.

“Me?”

“There was a poll actually, somehow your name ended there. Goddess, you defeated Yoona noona, Krystal and Irene!” Tao said with a proud smile.

“Now, you want to use my face?” She balked.

“People are interested in you, you’re a mystery.” The stylist grinned before helping Kyungsoo with his jacket,

She made a face and shook her head, she stood up and walked towards Kai.

“Want to do it?” Kai asked her before wrapping one arm around her waist.

“How many points?” She nudged Tao.

Sehun smirked.

“How many points over Krystal did I get?” She asked again.

“Heol. She’s being petty now.” Kai grinned and pressed his nose against the side of her head.

“About three thousand?” Tao nodded.

Yeoshin smiled to herself.

“Look, look, she’s actually taking advantage of her goddess status over this small thing.” Lay shook his head.

Baekhyun and Chen chuckled.

“I won over her.” She hummed before walking out of the room.

“What a kid.” Sehun shook his head with a grin. Kai just smiled before sitting down then Yeoshin appeared again.

“Who took my chocopie? I remember Suho oppa buying a couple of boxes for me earler.” She blinked at them.

“My child,” Baekhyun just sighed.

 

 

What? Lipstick? Chateau? Wine? Yeoshin echoed, as she lay flat on the couch, the boys were practicing their new choreography.

“Not sure if she’s our fan or anti,” Baehyun nodded as the song was about to end, Yeoshin grinned and showed them a heart sign as she sat up.

Sehun snorted as he dabbed his sweat, the song ended and Yeoshin quickly left the couch before the boys piled on it.

“How is it? Do you like it?” Suho asked her as she grabbed a water bottle and handed it to Chanyeol.

“It’s catchy, I approve.” She nodded with a smile, Kris and Lay chuckled.

“Oh, you look better.” Xiumin said as Kai joined them in the room, Yeoshin started to chew on a chocopie and glanced at him.

“She was just watching us practice for Louder,” Luhan commented, Kyungsoo opened another packet for her.

“This concept would have suited you so well, but you had to fall off the stage,” Yeoshin said dryly, Chen laughed.

“Oops, I’m not supposed to laugh.” The vocalist covered his mouth; Yeoshin took the chocopie from Kyungsoo.

“Eat slowly. Sehun wont take it from you.” He reminded gently.

“What to do? I just hit the lotto.” Kai smiled before pulling Yeoshin by the waist and making her face him.

She blinked at him, still chewing on the chocopie.

“What?” She blinked at him, Tao grinned and just lay flat on the floor.

“Want to go out tonight? We both have free time.” He suggested, Yeoshin wiped .

“Sure, I can make some time for you, idol boyfriend.” She rolled her eyes, Lay laughed.

 

 

Yeoshin set the iPad down and leaned back on her seat, her secretary came walking in.

“What is it?” She spoke.

“It’s…Mr. Park, ma’am.”

Her brows met briefly.

“I wont see him, tell him that.” She replied as she picked up the documents on her desk.

“He wanted me to pass his message.”

Yeoshin exhaled and leaned back on her seat, she looked at the photo on her desk, it was taken during Exo’s Love Me Right promotions, she was seated between Kai and Lay.

“What does he want?” She spoke.

“He sends his apologies, and he knows you will probably never talk to him again after everything that happened.”

“And, he wishes you and Mr. Kim well.”

“Can you clear my schedule this afternoon?” She stood up and picked up her phone.

“Yes, are you off to somewhere, director?”

Yeoshin smiled and nodded.

“I have to go pick up Maxwell from school, Sehun mentioned something about him wanting to take my nephew to a zoo or something.”

“I hope he doesn’t get chased like last time.”

“Me too.” Yeoshin nodded and left her office.

 

 

Exo gege!” Maxwell cheered as he stepped out of the gates, Chanyeol picked him up.

Geges want to take you to the zoo, are you okay with that?

Sure!” Maxwell beamed, Lay smiled and just mussed his hair.

“I don’t understand why you want to take him there, just go to your dorm, it’s already a zoo.” Yeoshin pointed out, Sehun rolled his eyes at her.

“So, just you guys?”

“Yeah, want to join us? Dinner is on me.” Luhan smiled.

“I have to be home, I have plans with your friend.” She mused back, Luhan just bumped fists with her.

“Be careful on the road, mei!” Luhan called.

“Don’t eat chocopie while driving, goddess!” Chanyeol hollered before helping Maxwell to the van.

“Always press on the brakes when a person is crossing!” Sehun added, Yeoshin just shook her head before getting inside her car.

“Why are they my friends?” She mumbled before starting the engine, then she watched as the black van pulled away.

“My favorite aliens.” She smiled to herself before driving away from the academy.

 

 

“Why are you laughing? It’s not funny.” Yeoshin was annoyed, they were at her unit, Kai was checking his emails on his phone.

“I mean, wow, you must really be an ice princess if your father thought you could get rid of them for him.”

“Kim Jongin!” She barked, Kai grinned and just stood up. He fixed his cap on before walking towards her.

Ge, we’re going out!” She called, Mike appeared from the kitchen.

Pa called, he said he wants to talk. It’s been weeks, mei.

No. No way.

Mei, I know what he did was the worst but, all he~

Destroying the one thing that made me come back to this country? I’m no saint, ge.

He didn’t totally destroy it, just..almost.” Mike blinked at her, sheepish.

Not open for discussion.” She rolled her eyes at him, Kai bid goodbye to the older male.

“Can we skip the movie and just head straight to dinner?” Yeoshin asked as they walked towards the front door.

“If you want to,” Kai nodded and just took her hand in his.

“I never got to say this,” Yeoshin started as they stepped out of the condo unit.

“I’m sorry.” She voiced, Kai paused.

“For causing trouble, and it was my father who put me..and well, you in this mess. I feel bad that you had to hear those words from the Parks.” She stopped walking and stood in front of him.

“It was my fault too, I..couldn’t handle things well on my own and..I..”

“Shin, it’s okay. We’re good now, you’re safe. Rion wont be able to hurt you again.” Kai cupped her cheeks, her brows met briefly.

“What are you going to do with your free time? Rest? Just..rest?” She asked him, Kai kissed her cheek and pulled away.

“That and some training.”

“Vocal?” She asked as they entered the elevator.

“That and, since our next comeback will be during the summer right after NCT, I might as well work on my body too.” Kai nodded, the doors pinged open.

“A summer song, I just hope you guys wont go crazy with the florals.” She shuddered, Kai chuckled.

“Should we make a bet?” Kai asked as they walked to the lobby, his white BMW M4 already waiting for them.

“What bet?” Yeoshin replied as they reached the car, Kai grinned before gently pushing her against the vehicle.

“Ya.” She warned and glanced around them, Kai chuckled.

“If our summer track get an all-kill then I get to kiss you in public.”

“Ya, that’s too easy. You guys always get all-kills. How about…three tracks on the top ten charts?” She replied.

“It sounds impossible, so that’s safe for me.” She nodded to herself, Kai smirked before pressing his lips against hers, and his hand went to the back of her neck briefly before pulling away.

 

 

“Deal.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++