001

Heartbreaker II

June 2016

 

“She got me gone crazy~”

Yeoshin pressed her palm on the glass doors as the loud beats pulsed, she pushed it open and stepped in.

“You’re beautiful, my goddess,” Kyungsoo saw her first, he smirked.

“But you’re closed up.” He mused and winked at her through the mirror, she grinned back. She made her way to the familiar black couch, she took off her heels and lied down flatly.

Suho grew amused as he followed the choreography, Kai smiled beneath his baseball cap as he kept up with the steps.

“Yeoshin.” Exo’s manager grinned at her, she gave him a weak wave before closing her eyes. Her fingers drummed along with the familiar beat. She was about to fall asleep when she felt someone plopped down on the couch, causing for her to bounce up slightly.

“Goddess!” Chanyeol chuckled, she stuck one feet up to his chest before he could tackle her.

“Oppa, you’re sweaty, go away.” She groaned.

Lay chuckled before resting down on the floor, Yeoshin sat up.

“What brings you here, other maknae?” Baekhyun asked as he joined them, Kai kissed the top of her head before grabbing a bottle of water.

“It’s a weekend, I decided to take a break from work and hang out with my busy celebrity friends.” She mused and took out a packet of chocopie from her purse.

“You’re right, we’re busy.” Luhan sighed, Tao poked at the hole on her ripped jeans.

“Boohoo.” She mocked him, Suho snorted.

“I’m just joking, I came here to whine about life.” She pointed out.

“You can do that later, let’s head home and eat then sleep.” Kris pulled her up.

 

 

“A new project?” Kai echoed, Yeoshin nodded, he took her hand as they reached the elevator.

“Abeoji wants to dive into the hotel and tourism business, I don’t even know where he got the idea. I’m already busy enough.” She muttered darkly as the doors pinged open, Kai chuckled deeply.

“So, he wants me to work with another company for this. I get to meet their side next week.” She jutted her lips, Kai just pulled her in the machine, he pressed the close button before wrapping his arms around her waist, Yeoshin was unbothered and just started ranting again.

“What if I can’t take care of Orion anymore? My chocopie.” She sighed.

“Is that all you can think about? Chocopie?” Kai mused before capturing her lips with his, Yeoshin smiled before squeezing his biceps.

“That and you. Kkamjong.” She whispered before pulling away as the doors opened.

“But still, chocopie comes first.” He nodded at her as they reached his car, he was about to open the door when Yeoshin leapt on his back and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“No, sometimes you come first. But just sometimes.” She mused before running to the passenger seat.

Kai just laughed before getting in the car.

 

 

 

“Hi, daddy Oh.” Yeoshin greeted as they entered the dorm, Sehun made a face at her before facing the TV screen again.

“Have you been eating properly?” Lay asked her, he eyed her collarbones briefly.

“I wanted to ask you that. You look like you lost weight.” Kai pointed out as he helped Yeoshin take off her blazer, revealing a black sleeveless blouse.

“And you don’t like that?” She mused as she padded to the living room with familiarity; she nestled between Xiumin and Sehun on the couch.

“I like curves.” Kai nodded before heading the kitchen, and then something caught her eye. The boys liked keeping gifts from their fans; sometimes it would be all over the dorm, plushies, posters, toys and banners.

“Oppa, what’s that?” She crawled to the nearest pile where a banner caught her eye. Suho looked up, the other guys tensed.

“Sasaeng fan?” She frowned as she picked it up, she read the banner and dropped it. She shuddered.

“ me, Suho oppa.” She shook her head.

“We’ve been trying to…avoid her.” Chanyeol said calmly, not knowing how to explain. Yeoshin pouted and looked at Joonma.

“Joonma,” She stood up and walked to him.

“It’ll be fine. I’m going to protect Joonma.” She nodded before hugging him, Kai just smiled before walking to the kitchen.

“Aigoo, my priceless child, you would have known you actually have a warm side.” Baekhyun mused.

 

 

“Exordium?” Yeoshin echoed, Kai nodded and placed some beef on her bowl.

“Want to come?” Sehun asked her as he chewed.

“Do I have to?”

The others chuckled.

“But, does it not bother you? You’re always on the rumors.” Chanyeol asked carefully, Kai put down his spoon and looked at his girlfriend.

“No.” She said before slurping down the soup, Do smiled at her direction, proud.

“I know, you would have preferred that we clarify things, but,” Yeoshin cleared . Kai made a face at her.

“It’s not really important what others think. Labeling it to the public is just..so so.”

“What? Don’t want a Kim Jongin for a boyfriend?” Kris mused, Luhan wiggled his brows at her.

“If we do that, then I don’t get to hang out with everybody.” She nodded before taking another spoonful again.

“You mean torment me.” Sehun pointed out, she grinned at him.

“You have nothing to worry about anyway, it’s not like there are super good looking CEOs in my way right now.” She said slyly, Tao chuckled.

“I don’t worry about that. I worry for those who cross your path, ice queen.” Kai tugged on a lock of her hair before eating again.

 

“Wow, I’m touched.” Yeoshin made a face before picking up her spoon, Chen just chuckled and placed more meat on her bowl.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++