010

Heartbreaker II

 

Yeoshin slid down from her car, she tossed the key to the valet and gave him a salute. She walked in the lobby and nodded at the employees who bowed politely a s she passed by.

She had a smile on her face as she got in the elevator. She looked at the glass panels at the machine went up, Seoul’s afternoon sun welcomed her as she reached the top floor.

“Director!” Her secretary looked so relieved when the doors opened.

“Why? I just needed some time to think and…be a brat.” She shrugged as the male sighed.

“It’s the preside~”

Yeoshin raised one palm, she noticed a toddler walking along the halls.

“He seems a little lost.” She said as she walked towards the child, her secretary followed her.

“We don’t really have time for this.” The male mumbled, her father was waiting in her office.

“Hey, little boy, are you lost?” She asked as she crouched down, the boy, with brown hair stared up at her.

“Are you lost?” She asked again, he just tilted his head. She sighed and just offered her hand to him.

The boy beamed and took her hand.

“I can help~”

“No need. Let’s go.”

 

 

“Holy sh-” Kris sat up from his bed and walked out of his room.

“Have you seen it?” He asked, Chen looked up from the TV.

“Yeoshin’s Instagram.” Kris mused as he tossed his phone to the other male, just as he spoke, Kyungsoo stepped out of his room with his iPad in tow.

“Did something happen? This isn’t her.” Chen balked.

Sehun stepped out of his room with a confused look on his face. Suho soon appeared carrying some fresh fruits.

“Mwoya? Are we having a family meeting?” The leader queried.

“It’s goddess gongjunim.” Chen spoke.

“Huh? Yeoshin?”

“She uploaded something on her Instagram.” Kyungsoo stated.

“Ah…so?” Suho blinked, Kris sighed and handed the male his phone, Suho balked.

It was a black and white photo of Yeoshin, obviously taken at a beach resort, she was wearing nothing but Kai’s oversized jersey used during their Love Me Right promotions.

Sehun grinned as he sat down on the couch, moments later, Kai stepped out of his room, and he yawned and plopped down beside him.

“Mwoya? You guys are so noisy.” He mumbled as he yawned again.

“Have you checked the Internet?” Sehun chirped, Suho sent him a look.

“Is this about Yeoshin’s brother?” Kai cleared his throat and looked up.

“Ani, it’s this.” Sehun dropped his phone on his lap; Kai picked up the gadget and looked at the screen.

“Pretty.” He smiled before tossing it back to Sehun, Kyungsoo shook his head.

“You blind fool.” Kris stated, Chen laughed.

“…We..shouldn’t be taking this lightly.” Suho countered.

“Ya, she posted this on her Instagram, things are going crazy now as we speak.” Sehun explained, Kai’s eyes widened.

“Fans are confused. The photo she posted it’s a bit confusing; she’s wearing your jersey, Kai. Plus, she’s been linked to you a lot of times, and now you and Krystal are official so,” Kris trailed off.

“Did you two….argue..again?”

Kai shook his head.

“A—ni, she just said…she’d..I’ll call her.” Kai stood up and left the room.

“From what I see, Yeoshin,” Lay joined them.

“She’s marking her territory.”

 

 

Yeoshin smiled at the boy as she reached the doors of her office.

“Just stay with noona for a while, okay? Your mom or dad must be worried about you.” She nodded as she pushed the double doors open.

She let go of the child.

“Papa!”

She paused and found her father and another male in her office, her brows met briefly. She heard her secretary rush in the room.

“Hello, daughter.” Her father spoke in Mandarin.

“I am so not ready for this.” She mumbled to herself before dropping her purse on her desk and walked back to the two males.

Her eyes went to the male; he had the toddler in his arms.

span><span style="

“He ran out earlier, he must have escaped his nanny…again.” He spoke in Mandarin and he faced her, he had a small smile on his face as he set down the child and extended on hand to her.

“Say hi, he’s your brother, Mike.”

“And this is Maxwell.” Mike added, Yeoshin blinked.

Is Maxwell my brother too? Because that would really confuse me.” She blinked, her father laughed and shook his head.

Nephew.” Mike spoke again with a warm smile; Yeoshin smiled and took his hand.

“Nice to meet you, even though I am still going to demand an explanation from our father.”

 

 

Yeoshin nodded and set her fork down.

“So, this explains it, father, you told me to not touch our Thai subsidiaries, you were having…gege manage them.” She said carefully, her father nodded.

“I’m sorry, Yeoshin. I wanted to meet you sooner, but pa said you might need more time to adjust and that you were…a little troubled when he found you.” Mike said.

Yeoshin puffed her cheeks and looked at the elder pointedly; Mike grew amused as he saw his father seem to shrink on his seat under the young lady’s icy stare.

“I met Mike’s mother during my university days in Thailand, we had a little too much fun and….” The elder trailed off, Yeoshin smirked.

“So, does that make me Bad Decision number 2?” She mused, Mike laughed.

“Don’t say that, you are two are my children. Just don’t set me as a role model.” He nodded, Yeoshin chortled.

“I’ll take note of that, pa.” Mike mused.

Then, are you free this afternoon, Yeoshin?” The elder spoke as he finished his meal, Yeoshin glanced at her nephew briefly.

“Well, I can~”

“Good, why don’t you show your brother and Maxwell around Seoul?”

“Sure, but pa, I haven’t even been around Seoul for long, I might need help with that.”

“I’m sure we won’t get lost, mei.”

 

“Pa must have been really worried about your reaction; he rushed me to fly here.”

Yeoshin glanced at her older sibling.

“I just don’t like being surprised, no need to worry about me, ge.” She nodded, Mike smiled as Maxwell dashed to them.

Yeoshin chuckled and took the child’s hand.

“Then, since you have a meeting with an agency, you can leave Maxwell with me. I’ll take him to Lotte World.”

“Okay. You can call me if something happens.” Mike patted her hand, Yeoshin grinned.

But, can I ask which entertainment company wants to work with you?” She asked.

“Yeah, it’s SM.”

Yeoshin blinked her lips quirked up.

“Cool, then, I’ll see you later for dinner, gege.” She nodded as a black Rolls Royce haled before them.

 

 

Hyungshik glanced at his phone as it started ringing, his lips quirked up as he picked up.

“Wow. Miss Kim is calling me.” He mused.

“You…You’re my friend, right?” She asked.

“Should I be more?”

“Don’t joke around; I have no time for this.” She sighed, he chuckled.

“Then, what is it? It’s not like you to call me like this.”

“I..just met my brother.”

“Yeah, I saw the news about him. A celebrity brother, nice.” He stated.

“He wants to tour around Seoul, I don’t think I can stand those tourist buses, so~”

“You need my help to tour him around?”

“Ani, you need to tour us both, I haven’t been around Seoul as much.” She replied, Hyungshik chuckled.

“Arasso, I’ll arrange something. I’ll call you as soon as I get details.”

“Thanks, Hyungshik-ssi.” She replied.

“It’s oppa. I’m older than you.”

“Not a chance.” She snorted but she laughed after.

“You’re going to owe me a meal after this.” He said casually as he drummed his fingers on his desk.

“Sure, just tell me when. Then, I’ll be waiting for you call. Thanks for doing this.”

 

“Anytime, Miss Kim.” Hyungshik smiled as he set his phone down.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++