011

Heartbreaker II

 

Yeoshin chuckled as the young boy ran towards the mascots; she pulled her Chanel purse closer to her and followed him.

“Yes, move it to next week. It’s going to be busy for me this week.” She spoke through her Bluetooth earpiece.

“I understand, director. Then, have fun.”

She nodded as the call ended.

Auntie, can we get cotton candy?” Maxwell tugged on the sleeve of her bless.

Sure, come.” She took his hand and they walked towards the stall, then she felt a hand on the small of her back.

She paused and turned back, the male had a small smile on his face as he pulled his baseball cap lower on his face.

Auntie!” Maxwell said again, Yeoshin faced the male again.

“I have to get him cotton candy first.” She spoke, Kai smiled and nodded, he followed the two.

 

 

 

“I’m guessing you saw it.” She spoke, Kai nodded and took her hand in his.

“I’m…I’m not sorry, even though I know how troublesome it is.” She shrugged as they sat down; her nephew was seated on a bench across them, happily eating.

“I know. I know it’s my fault too,” Kai continued. He shook off his hoodie and placed it across her bare legs.

“But, Yeoshin-ah, I don’t see how you~”

Yeoshin smirked before kissing his cheek.

“I told you, I’m going to be unreasonable until you’re angry with me and get your act together.”

Kai sighed.

“Kim Yeoshin~”

“Miss Kim?”

 

 

Krystal exhaled and put her phone down.

“See? You’re messing with the wrong person.” Luna pointed out. Krystal crossed her arms.

“Ya, you should stop this. She isn’t~”

“Why? I saw him first!” Krystal stated, Amber just shook her head.

“Soojung, you~”

“If she just had not come back, then Kai and will be together now.”

“I don’t think so.” A masculine voice made them paused; Sehun was standing by the doors.

“Sehun-ah,”

“Kim Yeoshin is Kim Yeoshin. Kai will never look at you.”

 

 

Yeoshin stilled, Hyungshik was standing before them. She felt Kai hesitate beside her, she pulled her hand away from him.

“Oh,” She stood up.

“Your secretary said you would be here,”

“I now have a nephew to take care of.” She nodded, Hyungshik glanced at Maxwell.

“Here, I already arranged a private tour for you. Courtesy of Park Hotel’s tourism gigs.” He handed her an envelope. Kai stood up behind her, Hyungshik saw him.

“Oh, Kai, have you been well?”

“I’ve been well, hyung.” Kai replied and shook the male’s hand, he glanced at Yeoshin who was smiling as she looked at the envelope’s contents.

“What’s that?” He asked her.

“My brother wants to tour around Seoul, and I’m no expert, so I asked this oppa to help me.” She grinned.

Kai’s brows went up.

“Whoa, I’m oppa now because I helped you?” Hyungshik mused.

“Just today.” She nodded, then she faced Kai.

“Wanna hang out with us?” She asked him.

“I wanted to talk to you, but you’re a bit busy so,” Kai cleared his throat.

“Dinner. Later. Appa wants to see you.” She said lowly, he smiled and nodded.

“Arasso.” Kai was about kiss her cheek, but Yeoshin pushed him back.

She looked at him meaningfully, he just nodded at her.

“Then, I’ll get going, hyung.” Kai said to Hyungshik before leaving the two.

“They’re even okay with being seen in public with you.” Hyungshik chuckled.

“Isn’t that the same with you?”

“It’s different. We’re working together.” Hyungshik replied, she nodded then she waved at Maxwell to come over.

Want to ride something? The Carousel?

Later, auntie. Can we get something to eat?

“Again?” She laughed, Hyungshik just watched as she spoke with the boy. She looked so happy and relaxed, not the usual cold and business-like Yeoshin he was getting used to.

He just looked away and smiled to himself.

 

 

Kai crossed his arms as he watched the two, Yeoshin was chatting with the older male animatedly.

“She’s smiling.” He said to himself.

He saw Yeoshin’s nephew join them, Hyungshik smiled and leaned over to pick up the child in his arms.

Kai exhaled and shook his head.

His phone started to ring, he looked at the screen, and it was their manager calling. And then he noticed a male crouching on the floor; he was clad in dark clothes, hiding behind the potted plants.

Kai’s eyes went to the lens of high-powered camera, he jaw twitched slightly, He pulled down the hood of his hoodie and walked towards the male.

The male was happily taking photos of Hyungshik and Yeoshin, Kai wordlessly kicked the lens down and watched as it cracked in half.

“Ya!” The male stood up, Kai kept his head down as he closed the distance between them.

“The moment those photos leak out, I will have someone come back for you.”

“Who are you? Who are you to meddle~”

 

“Remember, I will have someone come back for you if those pictures appear online. So, don't you dare touch Kim Yeoshin.” He said lowly before walking away from him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++