002

Heartbreaker II

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I saw it.” Yeoshin smiled as she slid down from the car, the doors slid open as she entered the lobby of Kim Group’s main building.

“Was it okay?” Kai asked, a little doubtful, his tone made her lips quirked up. Not everyone would believe that someone like Kim Jongin would need reassurance whether he did well or not.

“Kai, it was perfect. You guys are always perfect.” She said as she reached the elevator, her secretary greeted her with a polite bow.

“Are you at work already?” He asked,Yeoshin got in the machine.

“Yes, I have a meeting in a few. You? MBC, right?” She asked as the elevator moved up.

“Yeah, I’ll call later. Take care.”

“I think you’re the one who should take care today, Kim Kai.” She said before ending the call. She turned to her secretary.

“Any word from Park Hotels side?” She asked as they reached the top floor, the male followed his boss to his office.

“They will be here in a few minutes, director. And,” He gestured towards the huge arrangement of flowers on top of the table.

“Someone had this delivered earlier.” He said with a knowing smile, Yeoshin walked towards the flowers and plucked out the card. Her lips curled slightly as she looked at the note.

You’re about to hate me for disappearing on you.

See you when the promotions are over.

Love you.

-Kim Kai

She shook her head and set down the card, Kai usually did this when he knew he was about to get really busy and would not be able to see her often.

“Right, about Park Hotels, who am I meeting?” She faced her secretary.

He checked the file in his hand.

“He is Mr. Park Yongshil’s son, their new CEO,” He said as he handed her the document, Yeoshin looked at it briefly.

“Okay, inform me as soon as they arrive.”

 

 

“This is going to get in the way of my schedule.” The young director of Park Hotels sighed as the car pulled to a full stop right at Kim Group’s curb.

“It’s your father’s order, sir.” His secretary said firmly, he just straightened his tie before sliding down the vehicle.

“What do we have on this director?” He asked as they walked towards the automatic doors.

“She’s quite young,”

“What? Forty?” He asked quietly as they entered the lobby.

“Aniyo, she’s a few years younger than you.”

The young male paused briefly, the elevator doors opened before them.

“Younger than me? Daebak, this is all but a game then.” He snorted as they stepped inside.

“I don’t think we should underestimate her, she’s made so much progress with the company for the past two years.”

“A young miss? What a sight then.” He shook his head as he leaned back on the walls.

 

 

“Oh!” Chanyeol suddenly spoke while the hairstylist fixed his hair, Kris looked up.

“What is it?” Chen asked as he walked to him.

“It’s Goddess.” Chen spoke, Kai opened his eyes and glanced over at his friends.

“So, Kim Group is going into the hotel business, with Park Hotels.” Baekhyun read the article, Suho peeked behind his shoulder.

“Well, this is going to be amusing.” Baekhyun cackled, Kyungsoo took out his phone, his brows furrowed in surprise. There was another article that has not yet caught the attention of s, he nudged Tao and showed him the headline, the panda just balked in return.

“Why?” Kai cleared his throat.

“Park Hotels has a new director, it says here, he’s going to be handling the project with Kim Group.” Baekhyun dictated.

“Who’s the director?” Luhan asked while chewing on some crackers.

“I already feel bad for him.” Sehun nodded solemnly.

“A sunbae of ours.” Suho shook his head.

 

 

“Park Hyungshik?” Yeoshin echoed as she stepped out of her office, her secretary nodded. She was dressed in her usual way, tapered black slacks, a printed Givenchy blouse that hugged her frame nicely and a pair of Ysl slingbacks. Employees bowed politely as she passed by.

“He recently got appointed to his position, his father was very adamant about assigning him to this project.”

Yeoshin just nodded, her phone pinged, and she ignored it and handed it to her secretary as they entered the room.

 

 

Hyungshik looked up as the doors were pushed open, his brows rose when a young lady stepped in the room, her beautiful face was void of any expressions as she approached the table.

“Sir,” He felt his secretary nudge him, he stood up.

“Good morning, director Park.” She finally spoke and extended her hand towards him, Hyungshik offered her a smile before shaking her hand firmly.

“Miss Kim Yeoshin.” He said politely.

“It’s director Kim, actually.” She nodded, her tone firm and cool, she gestured for them to sit.

Hyungshik studied the girl, he was curious and at the same time a little intimidated, not that he would admit the latter.

“I reviewed the contract,” Yeoshin looked up, he immediately looked away.

“I don’t think we’ll be having any problems.” She said in her authoritative and cool tone, his secretary nodded beside him.

“Do you have any questions?” Yeoshin spoke again, Hyungshik met her gaze. Somehow, he felt odd. Usually, most people would recognize who he was, not that he bragged about it. Some would politely ask him about it, some would even ask for a photo with him.

But the girl before him didn’t even smile when they greeted each other

“Director Park?”

“Yes, you’re right. I had it reviewed on my side too. I guess all we have to do is sign.” Hyungshik stated, she nodded, and then before she could pick her pen, her secretary discreetly slid her phone to her.

Hyungshik followed her gaze, he saw how her brows knitted together for a brief moment then she pushed the phone away.

“Then,” Hyungshik was quick to sign his name on the document,s Yeoshin did the same.

“Your name fits you well, director Kim.” He said conversationally, she saw her pause briefly.

“Thanks.” She said flatly, Hyungshik’s secretary blinked at her, most females would usually fall over his boss.

Hyungshik smiled to himself, amused.

“Then, this meeting is done. Thank you.” Yeoshin stood up, Hyungshik looked at his assistant.

“Actually, director, we were going to invite you over for~”

“I’m sorry, I can’t today.” She said quickly, then a small smile appeared on her face.

“I look forward working with you, director Park. Then, excuse me.” She said before politely leaving the room.

“Wow.” Hyungshik chuckled as the doors closed behind her.

“She’s scary.” His secretary mumbled.

“Her name suits her well. Yeoshin. Goddess.” Hyungshik shook his head before facing the windows.

“Director, let me remind you~”

“I know, I shouldn’t mess this up.” He snorted.

 

 

“Director, shall I have your lunch prepared?”

“Ani, I have to visit our Seochon site. ”

“Director, still, you should have something to eat.”

Yeoshin faced the male and shook her head.

“Shall I call for mister Kim~”

“No. Don’t call him.” She stated before turing away from him.

 

Yeoshin looked at her phone’s screen again, her brows rose as she read the headline.

EXO’S KAI AND KRYSTAL DATING?!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++