022

Heartbreaker II

“What should we get for lunch? Something healthy?” Kris asked as they stepped out of the practice room and headed for the elevator.

“Sehun still hasn’t shown up.” Chanyeol said as they got in the elevator, Kyungsoo helped Kai settle in with his crutches.

“Pizza sounds good, hyung.” Chen spoke, but Suho shot him a look.

“Kai is the only one allowed to pig out.” Luhan chuckled as the doors opened, they headed for the lobby. Kyungsoo paused as he noticed a car pulling over in front of the glass doors.

“Whoa, seeing her like that brings back so many memories.” Tao mused as he followed the male’s gaze.

Sehun slid down from the black Aventador, Yeoshin followed him and leaned against the car’s side as they chatted.

She was dressed in her usual Yeoshin way, black mini dress that showed her arms and long legs, her feet were clad in a pair of strappy Christian Louboutins, and oversized Versace sunglasses framed her face.

“We’re just missing the blonde hair, then voila, rebel Kim Yeoshin.” Xiumin said, Kai tensed and looked away.

Lay chuckled.

“Goddess!” Chanyeol dashed towards the door.

 

 

Yeoshin looked up just as a giant came careening towards her, she grinned before hugging the older male back.

“Oppa, how have you been?” She asked as Chanyeol set her down.

“What? You haven’t been answering my calls,” He nagged, Sehun grinned at him.

“I’m just here to check on my brother,” She stopped when she saw the rest of the group stepping out of the building, her eyes went to Kai briefly, she looked away and smiled at Chanyeol.

“You don’t look so well.” He murmured.

“That’s what I told her.” Sehun nodded, Yeoshin rolled her eyes at him.

“Yeoshin~”

“Can we talk?” Kai reached them; Sehun pulled the older male away.

Yeoshin met his gaze evenly.

“We can’t.” She quipped before going around the car and sliding inside the car, Kai watched as the Aventador sped away from the parking lot.

 

 

Secretary Go scratched the back of his head as he entered the empty office.

Well, it was empty. Again.

“Where is she?” Manager Shin entered the room; he was under one of the departments Yeoshin was handling.

“I don’t know, I can’t reach her. And she hasn’t been coming in the office for three days now.”

“But secretary Go, what about the deal with Park Hotels? The president said that we should still go on with it, even president Park was here earlier. They were on a meeting.”

The male sighed and shook her head.

“I don’t know, I don’t even know how to face Lotte now.”

“When will vice president Kim come by? Did they fight again?” Manager Shin asked.

“Yeah, and I think I kind of have to interfere.” The man murmured before heading out of the room.

 

 

Suho blinked and looked at his phone, across him, he could see Sehun and Lay also doing the same.

“Joonma,” Lay walked to him.

“Did you get a text, hyung?” Sehun asked.

“From Yeooshin’s secretary?” Suho placed his phone on the table, they were at the dorms, resting.

“Yes. He said he had a few things he wanted to discuss with us, except for Kai. Leave Kai out of it.” Lay recited as his eyes went to his phone’s screen again.

“Hyung! Gege!” Tao came bolting out of his room, dragging an annoyed Baekhyun with him.

“What now?” Kris yawned from the couch, Kai seated beside him, playing with the PS4.

“It’s Yeoshin mei.” Tao said, Kai stopped and dropped the console on the table.

“She got in an accident, and Suho hyung,” Tao swallowed and faced the older male just as Chanyeol and Luhan stepped out from their rooms.

 

 

“It was your fan, Ri On. That stalker girl.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++