CH 8

what are we?

congrats twice for winning awards at Gaon!!

lets find out either both them get their partner, or only one of them, or none of them. jeng jeng jeng.


A few days later

Jeongyeon POV

Why is this bunny so clumsy? I grunt. I receive a text from Jihyo saying that Nayeon sprained her ankle during practice and she cant even walk properly. Unluckily, our training end early so I have to bring that bunny home today. The boys are following me to the dance room saying that its still early to go home. I open the dance room door. The girls are shock to see us. But there are also other dance club member. They are shrieking. "Oppa!! You so handsome!!" one of the thing they shout.Their dance teacher glare at us. "Look what you had, done. Now they cannot focus on their practice because of you guys. Again." the teacher sigh. "I cant believe you told him, Jihyo" I hear Nayeon say to Jihyo but the latter just give her a smirk. "Im sorry, Miss Seulgi. We will come back later if you want to." I say to Miss Seulgi, their dance teacher. "Its ok. I need Momo's help by the way." she reply. Momo who seems not focusing to the situation shock when he hear him name. "Me? What? What happen?" "Geez, bro. You are not focusing, dont you? Miss Seulgi needs your help." "Ouh. What do you want me to help, Miss Seulgi?" "Help me supervise their dance. Its seems like something lacking and I cant find that. Maybe you can find out." "I see. Of course I will help you." The rest of us sit at the back of the room while Momo sits beside Miss Seulgi at the front facing the dance club members. I look around the room. There are 4 body that seems to be here in the room but their soul have leave them. Momo and Tzuyu's eyes are not leaving at a particular person. "Seems like they cant leave their eyes from them." Nayeon sits beside me. She is refrain from the practice. Jisoo and Chaeyoung nod. "I still cant digest what happen between them" I say. The music start make our conversation stop and we watch the dancer. "Im glad enough that he is professional enough to stay focus to the others in this situation." Jisoo whisper. I nod. Momo stops the music and gives comment at the dancer. He points one by one and shows the correct movement at them. Then he starts again the music. The practice end when both Miss Seulgi and Momo satisfy with their dance. We wait for the girls to pack their things before walk back together. Eventhough we have been close to each other for this past few months and we always happy whenever we are together. But what is this feeling? I carry Nayeon on my back since she has trouble in walking. We seperate our way at the junction which lead to our house.

"Seriously Nayeon. You should lose some weight." she hit my head. "Ouch!!!!" "You should think before you talk Yoo Jeongyeon. I loss some weight." "Really? But I feel that you become heavier since last time?" "Yah!! Put me down. I will walk myself." she wingle on my back. "Hey hey! Stop moving! You will fall. Im just joking." we keep silence along our way. When we about to reach her house. "I love you." I stop. Did I hear it right? "What do you say?" Silence. I put her down and turn to face her. "Do you want to eat some ice cream before going home?" I ask. She has this puzzle expression. I take her on my back again before walking to the ice cream stall at the park. I left her on one of the bench near the stall and buy the ice cream. She still not saying anything and her face still questioning my gesture. I give her the ice cream which she hesistates to take. "Dont worry. I didnt put anything in it." I say before sitting beside her. We eat our ice cream silently. After we finish our ice cream, we go back home. I put her down at her front door. "Close your eyes." I say. She frown but still close her eyes. I smile and give a peck on her forehead. She open her eyes and mouth widely. Shock. I give her the biggest smile ever. "I love you too." She covers her face. "Wait wait. Why why? Did I make a mistake? Are you crying? Yah. Im Nayeon." The latter then removes her hands that cover her face, look straight into my eyes and hugs me. The hug that I love to have. I hug her back. "Thank you for loving me." she says. I tighten my hug before pulling away my arms. "I need to move away before I cant control myself." I smirk. She smiles at me. "Dont smile to me like that. I might lose to my inner self." She chuckle. "No no. Dont laugh too." "Then what can I do if I cant do that?" she is now pouting. "Gosh. Dont pout either. You will kill me soon. Dont do that today. Maybe tomorrow you can." "Maybe?" "Yeah maybe. I need to able to control myself first." "You are hilarious, Jeongyeonie." "No no no. Dont call me like that. Oh God. Please take care of this heart." I kiss her on her cheek before quickly walk back to my home. "I love you, Jeongyeonieee!!!" she shouts. Geez. This bunny want to kill me soon enough. I can feel my cheek blushing. What the heck with this blushing. I throw myself on the bed. Touching my lips. I kissed her. I shake my head. It just a peck on her forehead and cheek. I shake my head again. But I have waiting to kiss her squishy cheek. I am grinning like stupid. Ting!! A text come in. From Nayeon. #What are you doing? #Nothing. Just thinking about you #Cheesy. #What are you doing? #Missing you? #You are more cheesy. We keep texting, stop a while for dinner and continue texting until we fall asleep.

Nayeon POV

I greet him that morning with my bunny smile. He cover my face. "I love to see that smile but I dont think I cant handle it." I ruffle his hair. "I donno that you are this cute." he then cover his face with his one hand and the other take my hand. "What is this?" I smile and show our locking hand to her face. "Me. Holding. Your. Hand." he smile and kiss at the back of my hand. "And now. Kissing your hand." (geez. me too cant handle this cheeziness.) We walk to the school happily. "Now I know what they feel." Jeongyeon say. "Who?" I ask back. He then point to four people at the school gate. I smile. I dont know I should be happy or not looking at the 4 people. We greet at them at the gate and Jisoo, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Mina join us later. We all walk together to class and seperate to our own class. I wave at Jeongyeon since we are in different class. "Looks like someone is in cloudnine." Sana and Jihyo tease me. "Shut up girls." I laugh.

Sana POV

I stand outside my house. Glancing at my watch for once in while. Am I too early? Should I go back inside? No no. My mom will be weird at me. Just then. "Sana!" "Tzuyu!" Control your cool Sana. Relax. He just call your name and now you are flattering? You are so done Minatozaki Sana. "Did you wait long? Im sorry Im late." "No no. Im just come out from my house." "Lets go then." He takes my hand to walk with him. Im blushing again. Calm down Sana calm down. "You look cute with blusher" he laughs. "Stop teasing meeee" I whine. "Aigoo. My Sana is sad." he laughs more. I hit him on his shoulder. Where should I hide this face. I look at him while walking. "Stop staring at me, Sana." I smile and kiss his cheek. He jerk away. Holding his cheek. "Wh-wh-what was that for?" he stutter. Cute. "Morning kiss from me." I smile widely. "Now who is wearing blusher?" I back. He just laugh.

Flashback on

I get into my room with the paper bag Tzuyu gave. I take my shower first before open the paper bag. There is a lily craving that he bought that day. I look at the craving at see another small craving. I love you with heart beside it. My heartbeat become faster. What is this all about? I then take the card in the paper bag.

Dear Sana.

From now on I will talk informally to you. I dont know since when did I have this feeling but it keeps getting stronger and clearer when I be with you for this past months. I dont want to hide my feelings toward you anymore. If look properly at the lily, there is a writing there. Yes, Sana. Its true. I love you. And I hope you know it. And I dare you to love me too, Sana. Would you be my girlfriend and guide this foolish heart of mine?

The one who love you,

Tzuyu.

I look back at the lily he gave me. Why didnt I realise it earlier when he chose this flower. An i-dare-you-to-love-me flower. I smile and take my phone. And type, Of course I will take your dare to love you.*heart* and send to the latter. Waiting for a reply but a call come in instead. "Are you serious at what you say?" the voice at the other line say seriously. "Dont you believe me?" "Are you sure you are not joking?" "Why should I joke to you, Cho Tzuyu?" "OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD. THANK YOU!!! WOHOOO!!! SHE ACCEPT ME!!! SHE ACCEPT MEEE!!!!! WOHOO!!!" the latter scream. I laugh at him. "You sound so serious just now and now you are screaming like small kid." "I. AM. VERY. HAPPY. RIGHT. NOW!!" he still screaming. "Are you really that happy?" "OF COURSE I AM. WHO WOULDNT?" "Can you stop screaming. You will hurt my eardrum." "Hahaha. Sorry. Can you get out for a while? Im at infront of your house." I quickly stand up and look at my window. I can see Tzuyu is waving at my room. "What are doing here?" still on the phone. "I just cant wait to see you so I just run here." he say happily. "Wait a minute." I hang up and go outside my house to see him. I smile ear to ear along the way. I walk to him but to my clumsiness I trip on something and end up in his arms. "Are you that eager to hug me?" Tzuyu laugh. Im not dare to meet his eyes. "How can you be that cute with that blush." he cup my face making me to face him. His hands are so warm. I hold his hand at my face. "So you are not calling me 'Noona' now?" "No." "Can you call me now?" "Sana." I blush again. "I love you, Sana." My eyes are teary now. "Why are you crying?" He wipe my almost fall tear. "I-I-I just happy." I smile to him. He smile and hug me tight.

Flashback off

Thats how I end up with this Yoda.

Momo POV
Its been a few days now. I donno what I feel. I walk to school like usual. Like always I wait for the rest at the front gate. I listen to music and spin my ball while waiting. They are late today. I sigh. Then someone approach me. That someone. Things have been awkward since we met last time. But here come the couple. "Hyung! You are here already. Ouh. Hi Dahyun!" Tzuyu and Sana come. And then Jeongyeon and Nayeon arrive. "Hey bro. How is your morning?" "Just the same." Jeongyeon gives a smile to me and put his hand on my shoulder. We talk a bit before the rest arrive. I sit on my seat and put my head on my table. "You with her again this morning?" my seatmate, Jeongyeon ask. "Yup." "How was it?" "Awwwwkward. I seriously donno what should I do." "It will be better soon. Dont worry bro" he gives me fighting pose.

Flashback on

Dahyun POV

After the 'date', I wash up and wear my pyjamas. I take a look a the shoes box and open it. What is this paper? I pick up the paper and read it.

Hi Dahyun. I hope you find this paper and not throw it away without reading it. First of all, thank you for accompany me today. I had plan it for a long time ago for today date. Can I say it as a date because it is one for me. I love talking, eating, walking with you. Just say that I love all about you. I dont know if I have other chance to say this to you after this. So I really gather my courage to wrote this letter to you. Kim Dahyun. I want to say that I love you and can I have a chance to be your boyfriend? 

Sincerely love, HM

p/s: and please answer me as soon as possible.

I cry when I read the letter. He says he love me. What should I do. I like love him too. But this is so sudden. I think deeply. I want to be with him. But do I worth him? He is so prefect. Im just a potato beside him. I sigh. Maybe Im not suite him. He shoud find someone better than me. I take my phone and text him. #Hi Oppa. #Hi Dahyun. #Im sorry, oppa. #What are you sorry about, Dahyun-ah? #Its your letter. I read it. Im sorry but I cant accept it. #But why? You asked me when you will win me. Now you are winning my heart but you are letting go of it? #Im sorry, oppa. I dont think Im qualify enough to be yours. #Dahyun-ah. What do you think you dont qualify enough for me? I love you. That is enough for me. #You should find someone better than me oppa. Im sorry.Lets dont talk about this anymore. #There is no one better than you, Dahyun. I put away my phone and dont reply to him. Tons of text come in and there is tons of calls too. I switch off my phone and do my things before I go to sleep.

Flasback off

Momo POV

"Jeongyeon-ah. What should I do? How can I move on if everyday I see her." I ask Jeongyeon. I told my story to the boys but not to the girls. "Momo. If you cant be her boyfriend, you can still be her friend. And knowing that you love her so much. You should fight for her." "How should I fight for her. I donno what should I do." "Well my bro. You want to choose a good way or a bad way?" "Good way? Bad way?" "Yes. I can help you. But you should choose which way you want" He then tell his ideas. Both good and bad way. "Seriously, Yoo Jeongyeon. You are crazy." 'I know you will say that. And of course, my bro. Knowing you, you will choose the good way." "Of course I will. I will never choose that bad way. So you are helping me right?" "Sure my bro. I will ask the boys too." "Thank you, bro" I fist bump with him. Thanks god I have him as my bestfriend. During recess, I have my lunch with the boys. Usually we eat with the girls but since we have something to settle, we eat without the girls at the rooftop. Jeongyeon tells the rest our plan and the latter are gladly agree to help me.

The plan start that evening, where we go to the dance room after our training. Again Miss Seulgi glare at us but we just smile. We seat at the back of the room. Since there is a big mirror at the front, I cant do the plan easily. The boys help to cover me in order for me to do my work. I pull out the sticky note that I wrote before and paste in on Dahyun's bottle. And slip one note into her bag. "What are you guys doing?" that is Nayeon voice. I shock. The boys are trying hard to cover me. "What is Momo doing there?" now its Sana. "Lets go, guys." We all run for our life. But we wait at the front gate since some of us still need to walk with the girls. "Do you think she read that note?" I ask. "She will. You put it at an obvious spot." Jisoo assure me. "What did you write, hyung?" Chaeyoung ask. "er. at the bottle. 'I know you are tired but fighting! And I love you.' while the other note I wrote, 'Please accept me. I love you." "Wow hyung! You wrote 2 notes. You sure love her." "Thats my bestfriend." "Damn. Im nervous right now." "I donno that the coolest guy in school can get nervous too" we laugh. Our laugh end when the girls approach us. May all go well. We walk back with girls and seperate like always. I walk with Dahyun today. She walks very fast right now. I chase her and maintain my speed with her. I extend my hand and hold her hand but sad enough she pull away her hand. It looks like mission fail. She just walk into her house without bidding goodbye to me. I just look at her back sadly and walk to my house. The next day I wait for her before going to school. She ignore me when she see me infront of her house and just walk straight to school. There is a construction outside our school. They say they gonna build food vendor. Assa!! Ok. Lets get back to the story. I walk behind her. But suddenly I feel something bad. "Dahyun-ah!!!" I scream and run to her. There is a bulk of woods falling down. I grab her into my arms and protect her from the falling woods. BRAMMM!! (sorry i donno how to elaborate falling woods sound) My head feel heavy. "Oppa!!!!" I can hear footsteps too. "Momo!!" "Hyung!!" People calling at me. "Dahyun-ahh" I mumble before I lose my conciousness.

I open my eyes. The vision is blurry. Where is this? no one is around. Slowly my version become clearer. So Im at the hospital. The door open. "Doctor. He woke up" she shout. The doctor and nurse come in and check on me. "Seems like he is fine. Just his head is wound since the woods fell on his head. He should stay for a few days before go out." the doctor say. "Thank you, doctor." a different voice now. "Mom?" I ask. "Yes, Momo. Im here." my mom say. "Arent you at work now?" "Yes. But how come I keep working while my son is hospitalized." she smile. "Im sorry, mom." "Thats ok. I fine now since you are awake. You friends worry so much." "How long I had gone?" " 7 hours." "Hm. Is my friends here?" "Jeongyeon already left for school. He said he needs to tell the teacher about you. There are others too. But they also left. There is only a girl waits. She said she feel guilty." "Hm. Thank you mom." "Thanks ok." "Mom. You can go to work now. Im fine. The doctor also said so." "Really honey? You dont want me to accompany you?" "Thats ok mom. My head still a little bit hurt." "Are you ok? Do you want me to call the doctor?" "No no. I will just have some rest." "If you say so. Call me if you need anything ok?" "Ok mom. Love you." "Love you too Momo." My mom left me. I take a deep breath. My head feels really hurt right now. I cant even move. I shut my eyes tight, trying to endure the pain. "Hey there." Be strong Momo. Dont look weak. "Hey." I respond. "Are you ok?" "Sure. Im fine," "You lie. I can see you, you know. I will call the nurse." she left. I sigh. Am I too obvious? She comes in again with a nurse behind her. The nurse inject painkiller into the wire that is injected to my arm and left me with her. "Why did you do that?" she talks slowly. I almost cant hear her. "I dont want you to get hurt." I say "I also dont want you to get hurt." she cry. "Hey hey. Dont cry." I want to get up but my head is hurt. She walks to me. "Stupid Momo." "Im sorry? What do you say?" "I say you are stupid." Silence. I close my eyes. Thinking what should I do. Suddenly I feel something smooth on my bare forehead, the part that is not cover by bandage. I open my eyes and she pull away. I touch my forehead. "Im sorry. But it seems I cant not love you." the latter say. I still shock, cannot understand what she is saying. "Sorry. Can you use simple words? My head cant function well today." I say. "Stupid Momo." she say that again. "I say. I love you." she kiss my forehead again. "Can you help me sit down?" she then help me to sit properly. I pat on my bed gesturing her to sit there. She sits there. I caress her dubu cheek. "Guess Im the happiest guy today eventhough Im admitted to the hospital." I smile. She hold my hands and smile back at me. "Hey bro! Seems like you use the bad way instead." The devils here. "Hyung. We shouldnt bother them." "Thats right, Jeongyeon. They suffer so much this days." But they come in my room instead. "What is that bad way that Jeongyeon oppa said?" Dahyun ask me. She looks straight to my eyes. I glance to Jeongyeon and the boys. And then back to her. "Nothing. I dont thing it bad tho since you are with me now." "Geez. Its look like I watching drama." "Do we have popcorn?" More devils come in. We all laugh. But my head hurt again. Dahyun force me to stop laughing and lie me back. This is one of the happiest day of my life. Being with my love and with my stupid but good friends.


i donno anymoreeee. they are official nowwww. the question is either michaeng will be official or not. what do you think?

thats it for today. 

Byong!!!