CH 19.3

what are we?

another short update ><


None POV

They are currently preparing for their dinner at the lawn. Scratch that. The boys are currently preparing for their dinner. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are fighting with the fire, Jeongyeon is preparing some rice and side dish, Momo and Jisoo are washing the pepper, lettuce, garlic and what so ever they have there. Meanwhile the girls are busy chitchating and taking pictures. "Lucky for them." Chaeyoung glare at the laughing girls while fanning the coal. "Yeah lucky them." Momo continue as he walk through the maknae. "We should change role someday." Jisoo sigh when he bring all the stuff they just washed. "Girls will be always be 'girls'" Tzuyu roll his eyes. "Just be thankful enough that we have each other." Jeongyeon say as he come out from the house with a pot of rice. Momo then help him to take the bowl, glass and utensils for them to use while Jisoo help him to carry out the side dishes. "Anything can I help?" Sana the first who ask the boys. "We already done preparing and only now you are asking us?" Momo laugh. "You can call the other to eat now." Jeongyeon say as he fill the bowls with rice. Sana just nod and call the other girls to table the boys set up. "Wow. When did you guys prepare for this?" Jihyo say as she see the set up. "When you girls are busy chitchating and selfies, forgetting about our existence." Jisoo say as he brings a few bottle of Coke. "Stop fighting infront of food." Momo nag. He already takes his place at the table. The rest join him leaving the maknae who are still fighting with the fire.But Mina and Sana seems like not even bother about them and start eating with the rest. "Are they forget about us?" Tzuyu stare at the rest at the table. "Yeah I think so. Do you want some meat?" Chaeyoung gives him a piece. They then smirk at each other. Tzuyu then give him a piece too. They continue having a few pieces. It not a few maybe a lot. Until "Hey where is the meat?" Momo shout and with that the rest swift their head to the griller. The maknae just play innocent and keep feeding each other. "Hey hey you two!!!" Momo widen his eyes. "Ouh. Finally they realise we are here." Tzuyu say while taking another piece. "The meat!!!" Momo point at them. "No no. They are realising about the meat. Not us." Chaeyoung say and take another bite. Jeongyeon suddenly laugh. "Hey kid. Are you sulking?" He say holding his stomach. "Nope." The maknae shrug their shoulder and shake their head. Mina and Sana finally being oblivious quickly take a bowl of rice and run to the maknae. "Say aa~~" Sana try to feed Tzuyu. Tzuyu open his mouth only to shift his direction to Chaeyoung who are holding a meat and feed him. "Chaengieee~~" Mina try to feed Chaeyoung but he just stuff himself with another meat. "Hey kidd!!! The meat will be gone soon!!" Momo quickly stand from his seat and join the maknae eating. Jeongyeon and Jisoo also follow him, leaving the girls at their seat. "Heyy!! Its not fairr. I thought we are sharing?" Nayeon whine. The boys ignore her which make her, Dahyun and Jihyo join them at the griller. The girls try to take a meat but Tzuyu and Chaeyoung swiftly block them with their tongs. "Ahhh~~" Sana pout. It somehow becoming a war zone on the grill between chopsticks and tongs. Now the hyungs also being block by the maknae. "I thought we are in this together!" Jeongyeon frown. The maknae just shake their head and continue protecting their meat. "Ok ok. Im sorry for leaving you behind." Mina back off from the battle which make her receive a few pieces of meat from Chaeyoung. "Im sorry too." The hyung realising the situation quickly apologize to the maknae. "Tzuyu-ahh. Im sorry." Tzuyu is about to feed her but Chaeyoung take away the meat. "Im sorry too Chaeyoungiee~~~" Sana do aegyo to him which make her receive a nod from the latter. "Tzuyu-ah, Chaeyoung-ah. Noona is sorry." Nayeon say with aegyo. "Im sorry too my beloved friend and the best classmates ever." Dahyun say. "Noona is sorry too~~" Jihyo say while lowering her head. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung look at each other, fill a bunch of meat on their plate, leave the tongs at the grill and take a seat at the table leaving the rest froze at their action. "They are taking all the meat!!" Momo say as he look at the plate where they put the uncooked meat, empty. They quickly run to the table and join the maknae eating at the table. "Dont worry. Eat slowly. We have some more." Tzuyu laugh as the other take the meat as that the only left. Hearing that, the other whine and start eating normally.

After they finish eating, the girls feel guilty as they make the boys prepare for their dinner, clean up the table and wash the dishes. Chaeyoung take his guitar and strum a few notes. Recognizing the notes, the boys start singing.

I miss you
When I say that, I miss you more
I’m looking at your photo
But I still miss you
Time is so cruel
I hate us
Now it’s hard to even see each other’s faces

It’s only winter here
Even in August, winter is here
My heart makes time run
Like a Snowpiercer left alone
I wanna hold your hand
And go to the other side of the earth
To end this winter
How much longing has to fall like snow
For the spring days to come?
Friend

Like a small piece
Of dust
That floats in the air
If the flying snow is me
I could
Reach you faster

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there

Did you change?
(Did you change?)
Or did I change?
(Did I change?)
I hate even this moment that is passing
I guess we changed
I guess that’s how everything is

Yeah I hate you
Although you left
There hasn’t been a day that I have forgotten you
Honestly, I miss you
But now I’ll erase you
Because that will hurt less than resenting you

I’m blowing out the cold you
Like smoke, like white smoke
I say that I’m gonna erase you
But actually, I still can’t let you go

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)

You know it all
You’re my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness,
No season
Can last forever

Cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is ending
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
If I wait a little longer (if I wait)
If I stay up a few more nights
I’ll go see you (I’ll go see you)
I’ll go pick you up (I’ll go pick you up)

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there

(BTS - Spring Day)

They go silence after they finish singing. Look at each other like they are not seeing each other after this. The girls who are looking from the sliding also look at each other. "Gosh what is this with mood," Jeongyeon the first who speak out. "Hey smol! Its you fault!" Tzuyu nudge the latter. "It just come out spontaneously." Chaeyoung whine. The boys ruffle his hair. "Aghhh. My hairrr~~" He whine more while fix his hair. The girls then join them star gazing. Nayeon sit on Jeongyeon lap. Mina sit infront of Chaeyoung. Sana lie beside Tzuyu who is giving her a armpillow. Momo and Dahyun also lying beside them but Dahyun lie on Momo's stomach. Jisoo lie his head on Jihyo lap. Chaeyoung still strumming his guitar while the boys sing to his strumming. The girls look at their partner amusely. Then Chaeyoung strum to another song while looking at Mina. 

You keep asking
You always want to check
I tell you the same things every day
I tell you but why do you keep asking?

My lips are drying, cold sweat drips down
You know the answer
But the words you wanna hear
The words you wanna hear
The words that test me

You’re so beautiful
You’re beautiful
Why don’t you believe me?
I tell you and tell you
But you still look mad

You’re quiet these days
Now I’m nervous
It’s the same quiz every day
The same game, I’m always it

Did you change your hair?
Did you do your nails?
I can’t figure it out
The words you wanna hear
The words you wanna hear
Is there no hint?

You’re so beautiful
You’re beautiful
Why don’t you believe me?
I tell you and tell you
But you still look mad

Just saying you’re beautiful
Is not enough for you
Baby, do I have to take my heart out
For you to believe me?

I really love you
I love you
But why do you say that I’ve changed?
You get mad, you get angry
Every day
But even that is so lovable

Even if you ask me
A hundred, no, a thousand times
There’s always one answer
Yesterday, today and tomorrow
You can ask but you’re the prettiest in the world

( Eddie Kim - Pretty)

The boys sing with a smile on their face while looking at their partner lovingly. The girls cant help but to chuckle at their partner. They chitchat some until midnight and finally regain their sense of time, they take off their from their seat and get into the guesthouse are prepare for sleep. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung take their shower since they smell smoke as they grilled the meat just now. When they thought they are going to sleep, the girls hang out at the living room where the boys suppose to sleep. "We should get to sleep now or another tragedy will happen tomorrow." Sana say as she glance to clock which are showing 2 a.m. "Ahh. Never thought the time will pass so fast." Jeongyeon stretch his body before giving a peck to Nayeon before the girls leave the living room. And finally they are sleeping. No more girls talk. No more games. The boys miraculously sleep as soon as the girls left. The girls also quickly sleep as they lay back on the bed. Sweet dreams everyone. Or so you think. Vroom!!! Zaasss!!! Heavy rain pour. And someone clearly shock from the thunderstruck start to shiver and curling. "Chaengiee~~" She mutter.


End another short update. Huhu. Will try to update as fast as I can. More moment in next chapter. Maybe.

Sorry again

Byong!!