CH 14

what are we?

i have been very tired these days. going to class. training. hospital. i might not updating as fast as i did before. so im sorry for that but i will try my best to update as soon as possible. 

And yeay, Knock Knock first win.

so lets continue with michaeng. are you sure that chaeyoung is confessing to Mina? if yes, will Mina accept him? or should i just write about other partner?

hehe. just kidding. i will continue with michaeng. so lets have some fun.


Chaeyoung POV

I take her hand and walk out from the restaurant. I fasten my steps and start to run. "Chaeyoung-ah!! Where are we going? And why are we running?" Mina's voice can be hear. She is panting to catch up with me. But I just look back at her and smile. However, being a gentleman I am, I slow down my pace and start walking beside her. "Again I ask you. Where are you taking me?" She ask again. "We are going for an ice cream." I answer her. "Ice cream? Why so sudden?" "Just because. I feel like want to eat some ice cream right now." "Why cant we just have the ice cream at the restaurant?" "Nahh. I dont want that ice cream." "What is wrong with you?" "Nothing. There over there." I drag her to the ice cream stall and let her sit at the bench. After that I go to buy the ice cream. Strawberry flavour for me and chocolate flavour for her. "Here. You chocolate ice cream. This stall does not sell ketchup flavour." I laugh. "Funny?" She raise her eyebrow and take the ice cream. "Aiyy. You are no fun." I sit beside her. I eat my ice cream happily while she looks at me weirdly. "Do you want to taste mine? You keep looking at it for a while." I show my ice cream to her but she just shake her head. "Why are we suddenly eating ice cream eventhough you are working?" "Because I cant wait to tell you." "Tell me what?" Aish. She is so impatient. "Just eat your ice cream first then I will tell you." She nod and eat her ice cream. I take her hand that is holding the ice cream and I eat her ice cream. "Heyy. Why are you eating my ice creammm." she whine. Why she is being cute? I cant handle this too long. I give her my ice cream so she can eat it. She hesistate at first but eat it. By then, I shove the ice cream at . (Just like Nayeon did to Momo in Twice Private Life) "Ahh." She whine. I give her again. She is about to eat some but then I shove again. "Aigoo. Why cant you eat the ice cream properly?" I laugh. "You keep shoving it" "Im not." I laugh some more which make me receive a hit from her. "Ok ok. I will feed you properly this time." I give her my ice cream but she hesistate and she hold my hand and eat it by herself. I laugh. "Why are you so cute." I wipe the ice cream at the tip of her lips. I unconciously touch her lips. Stop for while. And finally come to my sense and move away my hand. She just enjoying her ice cream. Hold you grip, Son Chaeyoung. Dont do something stupid. One step at a time. "I finish my ice cream. So can you tell me now?" I shock."You finish already?" She nod. I quickly eat the rest of my ice cream. Then I position myself facing her. She looks at me. Calm down Son Chaeyoung. You can do this. Tell her. Tell her. "I-i-i want to-to tell you that i-i-i lo--" KRINGG!! I jump out of suprise.She looks at her phone but it not hers so I look at my phone. My face suddenly pale. I answer the call. 

I dont come out with any word thoughout the phonecall. I gasp. Eyes widen. And hang up the call. "Who is that?" Mina ask. "My parents. My parents woke up! Mina! My parents woke up!" I hug her. Tightly. "Chaeyoung-ah. I cant breathe." She pat my back. I shock and loosen my hug. "Im sorry. Im too happy." I jump happily. "Im sorry but I will continue telling you next time." I am about to run to the hospital. But she grab my arms. "I will always wait for you. Lets just go to the hospital together." I smile and hold her hand. We rush to the hospital and directly head to the room where my parents are. "Mom. Dad." I drop on my knees when I see them smiing at me. And with that I cry hardly. "Honey. Dont cry. Come here, honey." My mom call for me. Mina hold my shoulder and helps me to walk to my mom. "Momm." I hug her. "I miss you" I cry in her arms. "Doesnt your dad needs a hug too?" My dad sulk. "Omo. Dad. Here comes your hug." I let go of my hug from my mom and hug my dad. "I will always hug you from now." "So who will hug me from now." Now its time for my mom to sulk. "Thats ok. I will hug you on behalf of him, Mrs Son." Mina hugs my mom. "Aigoo Mina my daughter." "Mom..." It me who is sulking now. Mina stick her tongue out teasing me. "How was your days, honey?" My mom ask. "Good. Very good." I smile but my mom seems to not believe in me and look at Mina. MIna glance at me. I give her a dont-tell-her face. "He had been fine. Except for skipping school for a day." She stick her tongue again.This girl. I will cut that tongue soon. "You skipped school?" My dad looks at me. "i-i wasss." I stutter. "He didnt feel well that day." Mina cut me. I look at her. She just has innocent face. Gezz. She is so bipolar. "Are you sick honey? Im sorry Im not there honey." My mom sadly say. "No no. It was not bad. I just have stomachache since I ate late that night. Nothing to be sorry for mom." I hug her. I already text Jeongyeon hyung to tell the owner that Im not coming in and my parents woke up. I stay there for a while, chatting with my parents. I didnt realise that so much time has pass. Little did I know that Mina has fallen asleep by my mom bed. "Why you didnt told me she fall asleep?" I ask my mom. "I dont want you to disturb her." "Seriously mom? When did I disturb her?" "Well. I dont know." The visit hour end. I cant stay there. I dont want to leave. I want to stay with my parents. But "Just take Mina home. We will be fine." My dad say. I release a deep sigh. "I will come again tomorrow. Good night dad, mom." I kiss them and carry Mina on my back. 

DId she gain weight? Why she is so heavy? I grunt on every steps I take. But I dont take taxi to home. Looks like Im enjoying having her on my back. I turn my head to look at her face. She is beautiful even when she is sleeping. "I love you, Mina." I say that? Did I just say that? I stop my step. Suddenly she kiss me. I repeat she kiss me. She freaking kiss me. KISS ME ON MY LIPS. ON MY LIPS EVERYONE. ON MY LIPS.  Well. She actually just give me a peck. Not really a kiss. I just freaking shock about it. "I have been waiting for you to say that to me." She hug me. I stun but still look at her. "I-i- you heard me?" I stutter. She ask me to her down so I let her. "I love you too." She kiss me again. Ok. Now she is really kissing me. KISS OK. NOT PECK. SHE KISS ME. Coming to my sense, I grab her waist and deepen her kiss. She put her arms around my neck. Who knows I will fall in love with my bestfriend. I let a small laugh during the kiss. "Why are you laughing?" "It just. I can believe it." "What?" "I cant believe I fall in love with my own bestfriend." I hug her and make our distance closer. "I cant believe it too." She peck on my cheek. I chuckle. "I love you, Mina." I say that again. With confident. With concious. To the girl that Im sure that is awake and can listen to me. "You are blushing now? You are bold earlier and now you are blushing." I laugh at her. "Yah. Son Chaeyoung." She whine. I peck her lips again and tighten my hug. I release a relieve sigh. "My parents are awake. And now you are kissing me. How lucky I am today." I look to the sky. "Yah. Stop saying that I kissed you." She blush again. I laugh and put my head on hers. Im kidding. My head dont even pass her head. So I rest my head on her shoulder. "You smell nice." I snuggle at the crook of her neck. "You always say that." She ruffle my back hair. I like that. "We should start moving now. My mom will looking for me." I pull away my hug my take her hand. "Lets go." I smile. We walk with smile paste on our face. I chuckle once in a while thinking of what just happen. Finally she is mine. Not as a bestfriend. But as my girlfriend. Wait. Girlfriend? "Hm Mina." "Hm?" "I dont even ask you to be my girlfriend." "Do you need to?" "I dont know. I thought you might want something special and meaningful." "Hmm. I never think of that. I just like the way we are now. I like the fact that we know what we feel even we didnt declare anything about it." I look at her. How I cant not love her. "Thank you Mina. For everything." I kiss her hand. She blush. Again. And smile. "But I dont really understand it." "What?" "How come you are so bold earlier and kiss me first and now you act sha sha sha." I didnt expect I will get a hit from her. "Aww. Why did you hit meee." "Can you not ask that. I also dont know what come to me." she looks away. "Aigoo. Minari so cute blushing like this." I pat her head. "Eh? Minari?" She look at me. "Yes. Minari." I point at her. "If you say like that, its fine, Chaengieee~~~" I laugh. Damn she is cute. "You are weird." I say to her while laughing. We didnt realise that we already arrive at her house. "I guess I will see you tomorrow." I say. "Hmm." She looks down. "Aigoo Minari. I dont know you are this cute." I hug her. "We will tommorow ok. Sweet dreams." I kiss her cheek and walk to my home. I lay on my bed. I suddenly laugh. And roll on my bed. And hit my bed. "I KISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream. Ting! A message come in. #Can you stop screaming. I think I scream to loud that Mina can hear me screaming. #Sorry, Mina. I cant control myself. I grin and little did I know, I fall asleep like that.

The next day

Dahyun POV

I walk hand to hand with Momo oppa. And like always we are first who arrive at the front gate. I look around to see the others. Suddenly he peck my cheek. I slap his hand. "We are in public." I glare at him. He laugh. "Is it because we are in public or because you are shy?" "Im not." "If you not can I kiss you again." "I-i" Without waiting my answer he kiss my forehead. "What can I do to you." I look at him and chuckle. But something capture my eyes. Arent they.. Holding hand? But they seems to realise that I look at them, they quickly pull away their hand. I smirk at them. "What are looking at?" Momo oppa puts his head beside mine, looking at the same direction. "Nothing. It just Mina and Chaeyoung." "Aiyo Smol!!" He  shout. "Can you not shout beside my ear?" I glare at him while putting a hand on my ear. "Im sorry Dubu." He take my hand and put his on my ear. "Aiyo Hyung!" They highfive each other. I look at Mina and hold my smirk. She looks like avoiding my eyes. So does Chaeyoung. I will ask them later. I will not let you guys go away. And the rest start arriving partner by partner. My eyes keep looking at the both of them. "Why are you keep looking at them?" Tzuyu ask. "Nothing. It just Chaeyoung and Mina look so happy today." I purposely say it loudly which make the latter look at me with eyes wide open. They are so obvious. I laugh hard. "Well. You two look so happy. Did something good happen yesterday?" Jeongyeon oppa smirk. "No." They both answer at the same time. "It means yes." Tzuyu the yoda translate. "So everything went smoothly?" Momo oppa continue. "Wait. Wait. What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung fluster. "I mean your parents." Jeongyeon oppa laugh. Chaeyoung face redden. "Whats wrong with Chaeyoung's parent?" Nayeon unnie ask. All eyes on Jeongyeon oppa now. He stop laughing. Chaeyoung's face also change. The boys all go quiet. "Er. His parents are..." Jeongyeon oppa scratch his head. "My parents are in the hospital." All eyes shift on Chaeyoung, except for the boys and Mina. "Hospital?" Jihyo unnie almost scream. Chaeyoung looks down. "His parents get into accident." Now the girls eyes are on Jisoo oppa including Chaeyoung. "What what? You know?" Chaeyoung shock. Jisoo oppa eyes waver. "Hyung, You tell them?" Chaeyoung ask Jeongyeon oppa. "I cant help but to tell them when you were missing that day." Jeongyeon oppa say nervously. Chaeyoung release a sigh. "Thats ok. That could be happen. Now. Noona deul, Dahyun. Just like they said. My parents got into accident that night when you guys sleepover at my place. But. They finally wake up last night. Thats why Im happy." Chaeyoung look at me when he say the last sentence. I just smile at him. "How could you not tell us. Noona is sad now." Sana unnie pout. "Im sorry noona. I just dont want you to worry about me." "Thats ok now. everything is fine now since your parents already wake up. Cheer up kid." Nayeon unnie gives him courage. We then walk to our class before the bell going to ring. I make Tzuyu change seat with my deskmate which both of them gladly accept it. He has been my deskmates for months now. As the four of us take our seat, I cant help to see the ones that sit infront of me. The guy lay his head on the table and facing outside as soon as he takes his seat. While his deskmate, rest her head with her hand and facing the class. "Yah. Chou Tzuyu. Do you have stopwatch?" "Yeah I have it. Why do you need it for?" "I need to time how long they will look at each other." I point at the latter that sit infront of us. "They what?" I shh him to keep quiet. "Hey lovebird." I call them. They startle and look at me. "Wow. You guys actually respond to me." I laugh along with Tzuyu. "So something good really happen yesterday." Tzuyu smirk. I highfive with him. "You guys thought I didnt saw you guys holding hand eariler? You guys are funny." I laugh some more. "They hold hand to school? Wow. That is an improvement smol." Tzuyu continue. "Shut up both of you." Chaeyoung glare at us while Mina is blushing hard.  But then Chaeyoung also laugh. "I guess we will be their laughing stock for a while, Mina." "Shut up you too." Mina hiss. We laugh again. Well. I glad tho they are finally together rather than they hide their feelings. But everyone can see it tho.


Yeay for Michaeng!! Yeay! 

So guys. I donno when will update the next chapter. so bare with me guys. 

thank you for reading,

Byong!