CH 19.2

what are we?

 short update as short as my height.


None POV

They already change to their beach wear. The boys just wear the shirt they wear just now and just change their pant to short. "What the?" "Are they insane?" The boys gulp looking at the girls who are walking to them. They quickly take their towel and run to the girls. "Are you mad?" Tzuyu ask Sana nervously as he wrap his towel around her. "What did I do?" Sana chuckle. Chaeyoung on the other side wear Mina one of his extra shirt that he brings. "Fuh. This is better." He fan his face. "Why? Do you feel hot?" Mina smirk at him. "Are you seriously going to wear just that?" Momo cover Dahyun with his towel, making sure he is the only that can see her. "Are you seriously a prevert or what?" Dahyun laugh at him when he looks at her up and down. "I thought we already agree about this?" Jeongyeon wrap Nayeon with his towel. "When did I agree to it?" Nayeon ruffles his hair. Jihyo-ah. I dont know what to say." Jisoo shake his head while wrapping a towel around her. "Then dont say anything." Jihyo sticks her tongue out at him. "Come on Jeongyeon-ahhh. Its only a dayyy~~" Nayeon whine while trying to unwrap his towel. The other girls also eyes puppy at the boys which make them grunt. "But you still need to keep that shirt." Chaeyoung point at his shirt on Mina. The boys have no idea since they didnt bring extra shirt for the girls like Chaeyoung. "Pretty please Tzuyu-ahh~~" "Erghh. Fine then. Only today." Tzuyu take his towel back. "Momoringgg~~" "No more next time." Momo also unwrap his towel. Jisoo and Jeongyeon also feel lost, take back their towel. "Why they can, while I need to wear this shirt?" Mina pout. "Because you are mine. And I dont mind about the other." Chaeyoung cooly say. In a split of second, the other boys throw their towel to the girls and take each part of Chaeyoung each. "Guys! Guys! Come on guyss!!! Mina!! Help meeee." Its too late. The boys already take him to the water and dump him in. Then they quickly run away before Chaeyoung able to stand on his feet. "Tzuyu-ahh. Come here for a while." Sana call which make him run to her. Sana the rub some sunscreen on Tzuyu arms and face. "Wuuu." Tzuyu awe at his girlfriend's care for him. "Done. Chaeyoung-ah~~" She give her final touch and call for that cub. "Why are you calling for him?" Tzuyu look at her weirdly. "Just because." Chaeyoung walk nearer. "Why, noona?" Sana wipe him a little bit before applying some sunscreen on him. "Why are you also applying on him?" Tzuyu cross his arm. "Come on Yoda." Chaeyoung . "Minaaa~." Tzuyu call for the girl. The girl then gladly take the sunscreen for Sana's hand as she has been waiting for it. Tzuyu quickly take Sana's hand. "Can you do it gently?" Chaeyoung whine which make Mina tap more harshly than before. "Auchh. Sana noonaaa~~~" He whine some more. "Sorry. Cant help you Chaeyoungie." Sana show both her hand which are hold by Tzuyu. 

Chaeyoung POV

Mina has been pestering me for many times now. I know that they are going to wear bikini thats why I bring extra shirt. "No Minarii~~" "Ahh~~ Chaengiiieee~~~ Pleasee~~" I cup my ears signalling Im not listening. She grunt and attempt to lift the shirt she is wearing. I quickly pull back. She pout. "Mina." I try to persuade her. She looks away. "Do whatever you want, Mina." I walk away from her and sit at our area. That girl just gladly give me my shirt and join the rest in the water. She is getting my nerve. I wear my shade and lay back. I loss my mood to play around. I should be happy but what Im doing here. I should just let her do what she want but now Im sulking because of this. I sigh. After a while, "Chaengie. Are you that mad?" Mina sit beside me. But Im not responding to her. "Should I wear back that shirt?" She try again. Silence. She tug my shirt. "Chaengie~" She calls me again. Im done if I open my eyes now. She take off my shade but I shut my eyes tight. Then I feel a soft lips on mine. "I cant open my eyes now or I might pin you down MInari." I say while my eyes still close. She kiss me again. What is thisss. Its a war in my head. Should I open my eyes or not. But then she kiss me again. Screw this. I sit down and kiss her. My one hand hold her head while the other wrap her waist. Her hands still holding my shirt. I deepen my kiss. "Find a room smol." Damn you Yoda. I pull away my kiss and smile at Mina. "Can you wear the shirt?" I ask her again. The latter nod and wear the shirt that I gave her. "Just wear it when we are alone. But I dont know if I can control myself by then." I whisper to her before join the rest with Tzuyu. Her face is red. I dont know it is because of the heat or because of what I said but I will take it as because of what I said. "You should mind yourself, Yoda." I say to him while walking to the rest. "I know. Watch and learn smol." He smirk. He wet a little bit his hair and shake it like CF before he take Sana noona to his arm.  you Tzuyu. I laugh.

Tzuyu POV

"You should mind yourself, Yoda." that smol guy say to me while we walking to the rest. "I know. Watch and learn smol." I smirk. I wash my hair a little bit a shake the water off. Then I take Sana to my arm. "You should pay for what you did Minatozaki Sana." I whisper to her before kiss her. It didnt take a second for her to wrap her arms and legs around me and reciprocate my kiss. "The maknae is really bold." I can hear Nayeon noona say. I pull away my kiss. "Is it enough to pay you?" Sana look into my eyes. "I will collect your debts a little by little." I give her a peck before let her down. 

We play in the water some more before we take a break. I am about to take off my sleeveless since it is too drench "What are you doing?" Sana tug my shirt. "Im taking off my shirt." I try too take off but she tugs harder. "Why are you doing so?" She ask again. "Cant you see. Its too drench." "Just let it be." I know what she up to. I smirk and forcely take off my shirt showing my bare body. Jeongyeon hyung also doing the same. Glad that hyung is smart enough. Jisoo hyung also take off his shirt. "What are you doing, oppa?" Jihyo slap her twin back. "Im drying myself." Jisoo hyung answer her. Momo hyung finally realising the situation also take off his shirt. But actually he doesnt need to. His shirt is already transparent as he is not wearing a shirt. Chaeyoung is also about to take off his shirt. "Chaengie. Dont you dare." Mina shot him with a glare. "Jeongyeon-ahh. Wear back that shirt." Nayeon noona say to Jeongyeon hyung. "Nahh. Its too drench. I cant wear it back." Jeongyeon hyung stick his tongue out. Then someone wrap me with a towel. I laugh. "What is this for Sana?" I pull away the towel. She put back the towel around me. "Now you know what we feel." Chaeyoung mutter under his breath but we can still hear him which make him gasp thinking that we didnt hear him. The boys just laugh at him but the girls are complaining. I look at Sana again. "You can wear it if it is for me. But Im more than grateful if you wear it when we are alone." I whisper to her which make her slap my shoulder and blush.

We then wash ourself at the public shower before waiting for the sunset. Chaeyoung and I finish first so we lay back while waiting for the rest. "The hyungs and noonas are going to graduate soon." Chaeyoung suddenly say. Sana is leaving too.I sigh. "Cheer up tol." He nudge me. "Easy for you." I scoff. The hyungs join us. "Hyung!!" Both of us scream for the hyungs. We suddenly beig like emotionally and hug the hyungs. "What up with you guys?" Momo hyung taps our back. "It just." I pull away our hug. "You are thinking that we are graduating soon?" Jeongyeon hyung continue my saying. Chaeyoung and I lower our head. "Aiyy. Dont worry. We are going to play with you guys if you guys want too." Jisoo hyung say. "Yeahh. But it still long away before our graduation. So relax." Momo hyung shake us. We then lay back side to side. Someone might thought us as gays as we hold each other hand. "What taking the girls so long." Jeongyeon hyung nags. We have been waiting for an hour now. "Its only a few minutes before the sunset. They might miss it." Chaeyoung glance at his watch. "Here comes the devils." Momo hyung say. All our head is facing to girls who are walking slowly. "Are they thinking they are model or what?" Jisoo hyung say which make us laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Sana as us when they arrive at our spot. "Nothing." I take her hand and make her sit beside me. Once in blue moon. We are silently enjoying the breathtaking view infront of us. "Thank you for always being with me." I kiss Sana's cheek. "Thank you too." she chuckle.

After a while we move back to our gusthouse and prepare for our dinner.


short update again. TT will update as soon as I can.

see you again

Byong!