CH 17

what are we?

Im sorry but this chapter will be quiet boring. But still, enjoy it. ^^


None POV

It will be the examination week before the school holiday. So the week before exam, they decided to study together. Well. Its kinda obvious since they are barely seperated. But the study-group somehow not going as smooth as they thought. Tzuyu cant help himself to admire her side profile while studying. Beautiful. Momo on his side also have problem concentrating and so does Jeongyeon. The normal one are Chaeyoung and Jisoo of course. "Stop staring you freaking Yoda." Chaeyoung say to Tzuyu everytime he lose his focus. "How come you can focus like this?" He whisper to Chaeyoung. "I dont know. I fight hard too. Thanks god I manage." The latter whisper back. "The heck you smol" Tzuyu shake his head. "No no. I cant do this." Jeongyeon pack his things and go to other table further away from their current table. Momo also follow him and lastly Tzuyu. "Where are they going?" Dahyun ask. "Finding their concentration." Chaeyoung ask without lifting his head. "Why should them?" Sana ask looking at Tzuyu. "I guess they fall hard on you girls." Jisoo laugh. "And Chaeyoung doesnt?" Nayeon smirk while Mina raise her head from her book and look at Chaeyoung opposite her. "Well. Er. I guess I able to manage myself." He grin to Mina. Mina smirk and put her chin on her hand, looking at him and blink a few times. This make Chaeyoung fluster. "Damn. I guess I only manage if she not looking at me." He pack his things and quickly walk away from their table. "I think I heard you said you manage?" Tzuyu laugh when Chaeyoung take his seat at their new table. "Shut up Yoda." They continue studying until one of them decide they should go home. The boys are seriously an outstanding student. Not only they have the looks, and athletic, and can dance, and can sing. They are also a great students. They decided to go home since they see the girls are already exhausted from reading, doing exercise, notes and whatever they do. After dropping their girlfriend and sister for Jisoo, they continue studying in their room. Its like burning their night oil.

And finally their examination end~~~~

So as they planned during the ball, they are going for a vacation. 2 days after their examination end, they take the bus to Busan. "Im so excited for this trip." Momo jumps around. "I seriously miss the cool Momo hyung." Tzuyu act crying. "Yeah. I somehow miss him too." Jeongyeon pat Tzuyu's shoulder and join his act. "Guys!!!" Momo whine. They laugh. "Thats ok Momoring. I still laugh love you." Dahyun link her arm with his which make him smile widely and kiss her cheek. "Thank you." The boys act like they want to puke especially Jeongyeon."Gezz. You guys are soooo jealous of me." Momo laugh. "Never bro. Never." Jeongyeon shake his head and backhug Nayeon at his side. "You guys are so childish." Jihyo exclaim which make the girls nod in agreement. "No Im not!" The boys shout disagree and pout. "Whatever." Jihyo laugh. "Our bus is here. Lets go." The boys carry the luggages while the girls just walk happily. "I dont want to complain. But why we are also carrying their luggage?" Jisoo grunt slowly not letting the girls hear what he say. "Blame it on the yoda for being a 'gentleman'" Chaeyoung roll his eyes. "What? You guys are eventually carry their luggage even before I said anything." "Its because you 'gentlemanly' said let 'us' take the luggage which make all the girls give us their luggage without a split of second." Jeongyeon mutter. "Guys! Can you walk faster??" Nayeon shout to he boys when the boys are much away behind them. "Geez that bunny noona." "Thats my girlfriend you are talking smol kid." The boys fasten their steps to bus, loading the luggage and get into the bus. The girls are already take their seat so the boys just seat beside the girls. 

Momo POV

I take Dahyun's hand as soon as I take my seat beside her. Dahyun look at me. "I love you." I say to her. She smile and peck my lips. The bus start rolling. We cant really have fun in the bus since there are other passenger in the bus. But it dont stop us from having a small concert as we sit at the most back of the bus. After an hour rolling, we finally quiet and do our own thing. I lean my head on Dahyun's shoulder. "Your shoulder is so comfortable." She chuckle and caress my hair. "You head is heavy you know." I raise my head my put hers on my shoulder. "Its it fine now?" I ask her. "Haaa. This is more comfortable." She move her body nearer to mine and hug me. "You just want to hug me dont you?" I laugh at her. "You dont want me to?" She pout but still not releasing her arms. "No no. I love it." I hug her arms that are wrapping me. "Lets just have some rest before we arrive." I kiss her crown and her hair. After another few hours rolling, the bus stop at the rest stop, so we eat our lunch there and ride continue for a few more hours.

"Arghhh. Finally we are heree." Jeongyeon stretch his back as soon as he get off the bus. We then load off the luggages and take another bus to our guesthouse. Our guesthouse is near Haeundae beach since we want to play by the beach but it is already night when we reach the guesthouse so we will going to the beach tomorrow. The guesthouse consists of only one large bedroom, kitchen, living room and two toilet. But suprisingly the guesthouse is really big for us. Thats why we just chose that gusethouse since we the boys said we didnt mind to sleep at the livingroom since there is aircond and very spacious. We settle ourself when we reach the guesthouse. I help Dahyun to unpack the ingredients for our chef to cook for this 3 days while the other take turn to have their showers. "Dahyun-ah. Where should I put this?" I show her a plastic bag. She take a look inside the plastic bag "Just put it inside the refrigerator. We will take it out when we need it later." "Ok." I take out the things in the plastic and arrange it in the refrigerator. "Momoring. Can you arrange it neatly?" Dahyun chuckle and then help me to rearrange the stuff.  "You can take your shower now, Momo." Jeongyeon call for me when he enter the kitchen to prepare for our dinner. "Alright." I left the kitchen with Dahyun since we done unpack the stuff. 

Jeongyeon POV

I walk into the kitchen to prepare our dinner. I look around the kitchen, scan through the refrigerator once and take out the ingredients that I need for dinner. "What are you going to make?" Nayeon hug from the back. "Im going to make kimchi jiggae. Do you want anything else?" "I want you." Chessy. I laugh. "How am I going to cook if you clinging to me like this." "I dont care." "Aigoo. Will we able to eat tonight." Chaeyoung come in. He wash his hand and prepare the stove. "My co-chef is here. So we will eat tonight." I laugh. "I think in the end, I will prepare all, hyung." He laugh. "Aiyyy. I will help you." I walk to him with the bunny still hugging me. "Can I cook rabbit meat tonight?" Chaeyoung look at us. "Awhh. Chaengiee~~~ You hurt your noona's heart." Nayeon pout which make Chaeyoung laugh. "Aiy noona~~ You know I love you right?" Chaeyoung playfully wink at her. I dont really mind that since I know Chaeyoung treat like a real sister. But not for Mina. "Chaeyoung-ah~" We turn our head to the caller. "All the best lil bro. I think she heard you just now." I elbow him. "Geez. You are not helping hyung." He hiss but still not responding to Mina and continue to prepare our dinner. "Son Chaeyoung." He halt his movement for a second but continue doing his thing. "You are in big trouble lil bro." "Yeah. You are so in biigg trouble, Chaengie." Chaeyoung glare to us but still cooking. Mina walks into the kitchen.  I should leave them or I might witness a murder tonight. I walk away with Nayeon who is still clinging but we not going far. We hide behind the wall to see what happen. "Son Chaeyoung." Mina with her dark aura walk toward my lil bro. "Yes Mina." He answer without looking at the girl. "You are not looking at me." She cross her arm. You are so dead lil bro.He turn around and facing Mina. "Will Mina really kill my Chaengie?" Nayeon whisper. "I dont know. She might be." I whisper back. "What are you guys looking at?" I turn my head and shut his mouth. Ops. . "Keep quiet, Jihyo. We are watching lil cub being attack by penguin." She nod understanding. One by one join us watching the drama. "What do you want?" Chaeyoung say. "Nothing." Mina roll her eyes. Stupid kid. "Really?" He takes a step closer. "Are you sure?" He takes another steps closer. "Wow wow. This is getting interesting." I whisper. Chaeyoung smirk at Mina and whisper something to her which make her blush hard. He then continue cooking like nothing happen. "What the heck?" I dumbfound "What happen?" Sana whisper. "What he say?" Nayeon tug me. "I dont know. I cant hear him." "Hyung!!! Stop eardropping and continue cooking." What? He knows? "Yeah yeah. Coming." I walk back into the kitchen with Nayeon tagging around. Mina is still freeze at her place. "Mina. Are you ok?" Nayeon ask her which make her shake her head. "Im sorry. Did you say anything?" She ask back. "I am asking if you are ok. You are standing here like a stone." Nayeon ask again. "Ah. Yes yes. Im fine." Mina quickly walk away from the kitchen. "What did you say to Mina?" I ask Chaeyoung. He just smile not aswering my question. "Geez. You are hiding stuff from me now." I sigh. "Aiy hyung~~~" He do an aegyo to me. "Are you doing an aegyo, or acting cute, or asking for a punch?" I laugh at him. We quickly make our dinner and serve on the table.

"Guys. Dinner ready." I call the others. Momo is the first to arrive. "Indeed my friend." I highfive with him. We eat our dinner like a big family. Laughing here, laughing there. I will miss this when we graduate. I cant help but to realise Mina's eyes is wavering. What did that kid said to her? I shrug my shoulder and continue eating. We sleep early that night since we are going have a lot of activities tomorrow. I kiss Nayeon's forehead before I take my place on the mattress beside Momo and fall asleep.

Aiyyy. Boys will never sleep early. We make sure the girls are sleeping and we start playing games with Chaeyoung's playstation that he bring until dawn. The next day is a disaster.


Sorry, But I will end this chapter here. What do you thing Chaeyoung whispered to Mina? Hehehehe. I cant wait to expose it.

I will update the next chapter quiet late, so I apologize in instance.

See you again

Byong!