CH 16

what are we?

Spoiler for our spoiler fairy. Its Satzu time *dance* imagine this happen in june. what do you think when it come in june. *winkwink*

anyway its ball timeee.


Ball Night

Sana POV

Finally tonight is the night. The ball night. I dont know either I anticipating this night or not. Alot of happen this month. I dont know what I had done and will do is good or bad. Well. Anyway. I have to go to the ball without partner. Without Tzuyu. I miss him tho. I wear the dress I bought last week. I dont want to tell anyone but I actually asked Chaeyoung to help me pick the dress for me. I heard him nagging all day and he also had been nagged by Mina since he said he hang out with me. That dense kid need to knock at his head sometimes. I wear some makeup too cover my puffy eyes. It almost 8. "Mom. Lets go. I will be late." I take my handbag and rush out. After a few minutes I reach the school. The ball is held at the school hall. I take a deep breath before going out from the car. The rest are already there. "Im sorry Im late guys." I fasten my steps to them. "Wow Sana. You look.." Nayeon look at me up down. I smile shyly. "Gosh. You are so beautiful, unnie." Dahyun say. "Thank you." Chaeyoung just smirk proudly at me. Well he chose the dress. Of course that kid feel proud of himself. I take a glance at Tzuyu. He cant look away from me. I smirk. "Why? Fall for me again?" He seems to gain his sense and shake his head. "Let get inside guys." Jeongyeon take Nayeon's arm and link it with him. My smile fade out a little bit. I wish I can do that too. Its my last year afterall. "Lets go noona." Chaeyoung tap my shoulder but remove quickly when Mina glare at him. He put his hand around MIna's waist and walk into the hall. Jisoo seems to hardly leave Jihyo to other guy since her broke up months ago so they just be partner. Momo also walk hand in had with Dahyun. Guess it just me tonight. I look again at the tall guy that keep staring at me since I arrive. "Staring is rude." That make him cough and walk away with a blush. Cute. I follow behind him keeping my distance close to him. He seems to realise Im struggling to pass through the crowd so he take my hand and make me walk near him. Little did I know I smile to his gesture. We finally arrive at our table. "Wow, Did you finally get your patner?" Jeongyeon ask looking at us walking hand to hand. Tzuyu quickly let go of my hand and take his seat. "No. I just help her to pass through the crowd." I feel a little upset but still sit beside him since that is the only seat left. His scent is killing me. I really miss that scent. I almost hug him when I walk behind him earlier. As time goes by I cant help but to feel nervous. Suddenly I feel a hand on mine. I look to my left. "Relax, noona." I smile at his remark. I take a deep breath and start eating my food. They keep talking about about our last year together. Its hurt my heart a little bit since what happen this month. Tzuyu not talking to me. And going to the ball without a partner. "Noona." Chaeyoung call for me. Ah. Its time already? I take a deep breath again and stand from my seat. Chaeyoung also follow me. We walk away without saying anything to the rest. Mina look piss off with Chaeyoung. "Where are you going?" Chaeyoung just flash a smile to his partner and coolly walk away.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Im so nervous right now." I whine to the little guy. "Come on noona. You can do this. I am there with you." "Gosh. I've never been this nervous throughout my years performing." "Of course. This one is a special one." He flash me his dimple smile. "Geez. Mina is lucky to have you as her boyfriend." "No no. Im lucky to have her." "I dont know you are such a sweet talker." "I learnt that from your boyfriend of course." "He such a sweet talker right." I chuckle. "Geez noona. You really love him dont you." "Of course I am. Dont you love Mina?" "Of course I do. Anyway this all about you. I already settle mine." "Lucky you." I roll my eyes. "Haha noona. Come on. You will be fine." The stage master cue us. "Ladies and gentlemen. Today we have a suprise performance. Do you curious who is. Ops. Who are the performers?? Now now. They ask us to keep a secret. So you guess it yourself. Now lets give them a round of applause." The emcees say. I look again at Chaeyoung who is a bit away from me, he nod to me and I nod back at him.

Tzuyu POV

"Ladies and gentlemen. Today we have a suprise performance. Do you curious who is. Ops. Who are the performers?? Now now. They ask us to keep a secret. So you guess it yourself. Now lets give them a round of applause." The emcees say. "Wow. I dont know there will be suprise performance." Momo hyung say. "Well the name itself is suprise." Dahyun say back to him. Suddenly the lights out and spotlight on the piano. "Since when the piano is there?" Jeongyeon hyung wonder. Ting ting ting. Someone play the piano. "Isnt that Chaeyoung?" Nayeon noona gasp.

I’m sitting alone on the sofa where you used to be
I couldn’t sleep a bit, in case you came
I’m just blankly staring at the front door
I try closing my eyes and covering my ears
But the memories come back to me
Will my heart stop if I hold in my breath?
Only my longing for you comes back

I’m alone on the sofa where you used to be
I’m here, waiting for you
So far from my side, you’re so far away
I’m still not over you, only dust remains
As I wait for you

(Crush - Sofa)

Mina on my side gasp with her hand at . She is going to cry soon. My eyes shift back to the piano guy. Suddenly the music change. This time I gasp since another spolight flash on the stage.

[Sana] As of right now, I can’t say anything,
the miracle of you, it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked
only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it’s too late, I can’t see you anymore
[Chaeyoung] The tears of the shadows of my memories
are watching over that place

[Chaeyoung] I can’t say those words, I really can’t,
as much as you were by my side
I’m sorry but I can’t,
everything comes shaking back to me now
[Sana] By waiting a little more, by wandering through my dreams
I’m afraid I will close my eyes inside of you

[Chaeyoung] Don’t leave, don’t leave,
[Sana] can’t you stay by my side?
[Chaeyoung] Lies, all lies,
[Sana]I don’t hear anything
[Chaeyoung] I love you, I love you,
[Sana] can’t you show me those words?
[Chaeyoung] I love you, I love you,
[Sana] will you love me again?

[Sana] Time already passed like this
I try looking for your traces but they are erased
[Chaeyoung] The last memories of you are locked
in the rims of my tears

[Sana] Just end it, end me,
if you’re not going to be next to me
I’m sorry but I’ll leave now, following your footsteps
Following the road.. with no end as I wander to find you~
I’m afraid I will lose you and be sad

[Sana] Don’t leave, don’t leave,
[Chaeyoung] can’t you stay by my side?
[Sana] Lies, all lies,
[Chaeyoung] I don’t hear anything
[Sana] I love you, I love you,
[Chaeyoung] can’t you show me those words?
[Sana] I love you, I love you,
[Chaeyoung] will you love me again?

"Happy birthday, Chou Tzuyu" My tears flow.

[Sana, Chaeyoung]

Don’t leave, don’t leave, can’t you stay?
Lies, lies, I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you, can’t you show me?
Can’t you love me, love me, love me?
Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay?
Lies, lies, I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me?
Please come back

[Sana] Don’t leave, don’t leave,
can’t you stay by my side?
[Chaeyoung] Lies, all lies,
I don’t hear anything
[Sana] I love you, I love you,
can’t you show me those words?
I love you, I love you,
will you love me again?

(JYJ - In Heaven)

The next thing I know, I run to the stage and hug the performer. The crowd are clapping. It starts from our table and the other join them. "I love you, Sana" I whisper to her ear. She start to cry hard. I take her away from the stage. I dont want the whole school watching our drama on stage. "Im sorry for not believing you." I hug her again when we get out from the hall. She try to control her tears. "i-i hav-have been pre-paring th-this perfor-mance for your birth-day." She say while sobbing. I stun. "Im sorry. I didnt know." I kiss her forehead. "Thank you." I kiss her cheek. "I love you." I kiss her lips. The lips that I have been longing for. I deepen my kiss. "Im sorry too." She hug me back. "You should apologize to Chaeyoung too. He helped me with this and this too." She take out her necklace and show me the thing that tingling at her necklace. A pair of ring. She takes off her necklace and pull away the ring. Give one to me and she wear one. TY <3 SN. Cute. I chuckle and wear it on my finger. It fits well with my finger. "Why didnt he say anything." I look at her. "I make him promise me not to tell you. It is suprise afterall. But you suddenly took out your tantrum and not talking to me." She pout. I take the opportunity to take her lips again. "Im sorry. I just too jealous at that time." "You are so funny. You are jealous with you own bestfriend?" She chuckle. I can die again if she chuckle like this. "Of course! I love you! Of course Im jealous if any guy is close to you including that smol dwarf." I raise a bit of voice. "Hey. I hear you Yoda!" I shock and turn my head and I see that smol guy at a wall with Mina. They look like having a make out session or so that I thought since that smol has his one hand on the wall and the other is on Mina's waist and Mina's hand around his neck. Mina is blushing and hit Chaeyoung. Probably emberassed since he just expose themself in that position. "Just continue what ever you are doing smol!" I shout back at him and with that he continue kissing Mina. Geez. What the heck. I look back at Sana. She looks awe at our friendship. "Mind that. It just how boys settle ourself." "Wow. Dejavu. Chaeyoung said the same to me." "What the heck. He talked to you?" "Yeah. He talked to me. Saying that how boys settle themself. But that time you hit him." She shrug her shoulder innocently. Damn. She is actually silently attacking me. "I will apologize properly later." I kiss her forehead again. "I have been wanting to say this to you." "What?" "You are so beautiful tonight." I flash my charming smile. She smile shyly. "I chose that for her Yoda!" My eyes widen. Damn you Son Chaeyoung.  "You chose it for her?" Mina and I say at the same time. We glance at Sana and Chaeyoung back and forth. "She asked for me since Im your bestfriend and she want to impress you stupid Yoda." He take Mina's hand and walk to us. "And she helped me to choose this to impress you." He show his clothe to Mina and grin widely. "You should just ask for me instead of this dwarf." I look at Sana. "You guys were fighting if you cant remember Yoda." Chaeyoung glare at me. I headlock him. "Aww aww. My back! Stupid Yoda!" I quickly release him. "Oh god. Im sorry." I fluster. "I really sorry for hitting you that day." Now I sincerely apologize to him. "Ayyy. No problem." He hug me. This smol guy really love to hug us. I hug him back. "No problem? Your.." Chaeyoung shut Sana's mouth. "He h.." He shut Mina's mouth. Chaeyoung gives them a death glare. "Hey. What are you doing to my girlfriend?" I pull away his hand. "Geez. Jealous Yoda." He hide behind Mina. "Geez smol. How dare you hide behind your girlfriend." I laugh at him. "Who say Im hiding? Im backhugging." He wraps his arm at Mina's waist. "You are so childish Chaeyoung." Mina laugh at him while caress his face. I look at Sana and take another peck at her cheek. "I miss you soooo muchh." I hug her. "Lets get in Mina." That smol sure is a understanding guy. I peck her lips again and again. "I miss you too Tzuyu." She kiss me back. I smile. "You are the best birthday present I get." "I glad I am." She kiss my cheek. "Lets go inside." I take her hand and walk side to side into the hall. 

"Hey! Tzu! Happy birthday!!" Jisoo hyung say to me when we reach the table. "What?" Suddenly Chaeyoung come from his back with a cake. "Another suprise for you, Tzuyu." Sana whisper to me. "What? You guys know about this?" I ask the others. "NOOO!!! THEY ARE BETRAYING US AND PLANNING BY THEMSELF." "Calm down Jeongyeon." "We just know about this just now when Chaeyoung show us the cake." "Yeah. Even I didnt know about this." Mina glare at Chaeyoung. "Its all from Sana noona. I just help her." I dont know who should I hug at this moment. Either my girlfriend who plan all this or my bestfriend who suffer too much to help her. But I hug Sana first since she is my girlfriend afterall. "Geez. Can you atleast blow the candle first. My hand hurt." Chaeyoung whine. "Geez smol." I laugh, make a wish and blow the candle. I then hug my bestfriend. "Thank you, smol." "Anything for you." He pat my back. "Yeay!! So can I eat that cake now." "Seriously, Momo? How long you have waiting for this?" Jeongyeon hyung laugh at Momo hyung. "He already laid his eyes since Chaeyoung take out that cake from the box." Dahyun facepalm. "Anyway. Im happy now that we are all good now." Jihyo noona say. "Yeah. Its really hard to gather all of us these days." Nayeon noona continue. "Lets have a vacation together." Mina suggest. "Yeah. There will be a school holiday soon." Sana continue. "OK then. Vacation it is." Jihyo noona give a conclusion. "Yeay!" We cheers. "Thank you again, love." I kiss Sana's cheek again. What a wonderful night.


Yeay Satzu!! So who you want next? Dahmo? Michaeng? Satzu again? 2yeon? Or the twins. Hahaha. I think I will make a full package but I will think about that again. Or should I make another tragic chapter. Hahaha. Or maybe a M rate. Nahhh. I dont think I will do a M rate chapter. I want to keep their innocence love for now. Lets just see what I will write for the next chapter ok. 

See you againn

Byong!