CH 18

what are we?

i am really sorry if my story didnt reach your expectation. i just randomly throw an idea and spontaneously write whatever I have imagine.

this story somehow related to mine. i fall in love with my bestfriend. i know him since i was 10 but at that time he met someone else which is also my bestfriend. but i dont mind that since i had crush with my other friend. lol. it just young crush so nothing biggie. i start to get close to him when i was 15. we not in the same school but we always contact each other. i didnt realise that i in love with him until he confess to me. which was when i was 20. boom. im shock. i literally ignored him for almost a month but he didnt give up. well. its not that i hate him. but you know. like mina said. i love our relationship where we know that we love each other and i dont mind if we didnt declare ourself a couple as long as we know that we are together.

soo enough of my story. lets continue.


The next morning

Mina POV

I am the first who wake up. The unnies and Dahyun are still sleeping. I carefully walk to the toilet to wash myself. I dont want to wake them up yet since it is still early and they sleep late last night due to girls talk. I still cant get over that we cant lose to each other saying our partner is better than them. I chuckle a bit while brushing my teeth. After I finish washing up, I get out of the bedroom and go to the kitchen but my course change when I see Chaeyoung is sleeping at the end near to the kitchen. I smile and sit beside him. I caress his cheek and play with his hair. Suddenly he takes my hand and hug it like a bolster and smile. "Im not your bolster." I giggle. Now he shift his head from his pillow to my lap. "Im not your pillow, Chaengiee" I caress his cheek with my other hand. He then pout and point to his lips. I chuckle. "You havent brush your teeth yet." He suddenly kiss my lips. "Good morning, Minari." he lay back on my lap. "Good morning, Chaengie. Did you have a good sleep?" "Not really. I just sleep let seeee. for 2 hours." "What? Why did you sleep so late?" "We might be to into the game and forget the time is ticking." He chuckle. "Do you want to sleep some more? Its still early." He shake his head. "I already awake now, I dont think I can sleep again with you beside me." He sit down, look at me and give his dimple smile. I poke his dimple and kiss him on the cheek. "Mind to accompany me to wash my face? I still need to prepare for our breakfast." I nod. He take my hand and we walk to the toilet the boys use. I hug him from behind while he brush his teeth and wash his face. I still hug him when we walk to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast. "What do you want for breakfast, Mina?" "Hmm. French toast will be good." "French toast it is. But Mina. I cant work if you hug me like this." I pout. Then he pull me to his front and backhug me. "Haa. This is better." Geez just say if you want to hug me too. "Yes Minari. I want to hug you too." I chuckle. "MInari. You smell so nice." He snuggle his face to my neck. "Its tickle Chaengiee." I whine but still I love it when he did that. He then continue preparing. When a few toast are done. "What is this heaven smell?" We turn our head and see Momo oppa with half-eyes open. "Morning hyung. Go wash your face and come eat. And wake the rest too." He nod unwillingly and walk away to wake the other. "What is this heaven smell?" Another voice. "How come they have the same line as soon as they wake up?" Chaeyoung say and I laugh. "Dahyun-ah. Go wash your face and come eat. And wake the rest too." she nod and walk away. "Geez. You are also say the same line as mine." I smile and kiss him. "Because I love you." "Geez. Since when you are so cheesy." "Since I love you?" "Geez Mina." He laugh. "We are here too if you guys dont remember." Nayeon unnie cough while the rest laughing. "Aish, nooonaaa~~" Chaeyoung whine. "Aigoo. My dongsaeng is sad huh? Where is your hyung?" I roll my eyes when Nayeon unnie pat his head but recover back as soon as I remember what he said last night. He smirk. "I dont know. I asked Momo hyung to wake up them up just now." The other girls that walk away to wake the boys up.

It wasnt a peaceful wakeup like I thought it will be. "Park Jisoo!!!!!!!" Thats Jihyo unnie for you. "Wake up now Momoringgg!!!" Thats Dahyun. "I thought Momo oppa already wake up?" I ask Chaeyoung when we sit at the dining table. He just shrug his shoulder. "Seriously Yoo Jeongyeon. Can you wake up nowwww." Nayeon unnie shout. "Tzuyu-ahhhhh" Sana unnie shriek. The girls are out of patience since they dont want to wake up when they are nice. But even with that, the boys didnt even budge from their position. "How come you wake up easily?" I look at Chaeyoung. "I dont know. I suprise myself too." He then walk to the other. "Girls. Just ignore them and lets finish the breakfast quickly. There are not much toast I made since there are enough ingredient." He looks like purposely say louder than normal. "What the.." Nayeon unnie shock. The boys wake one by one like zombie, walk to the wash room and quickly take their seat. The other girls just look at them at their position. Chaeyoung coolly take his seat beside me after he say that. "Arent we going to have breakfast?" Momo oppa innocently say to the girls who are still stun at the living room. Shaking their mind, the girls take their seat at the table.Chaeyoung proudly smile at the girls. "You guys are impossible." Jihyo unnie say when she take her seat. "What did you say, lil sis?" Jisoo oppa looks at her. "Nothing." Jihyo unnie roll her eyes. "Hyung. Open your eyes." Chaeyoung pat his hyung. "Im trying." Tang!! "Momoring!! You seriously sleep when you are eating?" Dahyun scold Momo oppa who drop his fork because he fall asleep. "Tzuyu-ahhh." Sana unnie shakes Tzuyu beside her. Suddenly I feel someone leaning to me but quickly moving away. I look at my side. "You should sleep some more just now." I giggle looking at sleepy Chaeyoung. "What did you guys done last night?" Nayeon unnie look at the boys but none of them want to answer. "Im done eating." "Me too." "Me three." "Me four." "Me last." They stand from their seat and quickly walk away. The other girls look at them weirdly but me. I just laugh at them. "Do you know anything, Mina?" Dahyun ask. "Well. They literally just sleep at dawn. Playing games" "Games? Dawn? Seriously?" I nod. "They seriously need to get some beating." Sana unnie roll her eyes. "Yeah. Dont they know there are a lot of things to do today?" Nayeon unnie continue. ZZzzzzzz"Should I spray some water to them?" Jihyo unnie say with a loud voice. "Im not sleeping!!" "Me tooo!!!" "Yeah!!!" "Im awakeee!!!" "Who is sleeping??!!!!"  Krohh. We laugh. We decided to let them sleep some more since it still early and we have the whole day to spend. We wash the dish and clean up the house a little bit. After that we wash ourself again and get ready to go out.

Tzuyu POV

"Tzuyu-ahh" Someone tap on my cheek softly. I grunt. "Tzuyu-ah. Wake up now. Chaeyoung already done washing." Her soft voice is more like a lullaby to me. "Tzuyu-ah." The tapping become a small pinch. "Sanaaa~~" I whine. "Wake up now will you." She kiss my forehead. "Ok ok. But.." I point at my lips. She just give a peck. I pout. "After you finish washing up." I grunt and unwillingly walk to the wash room. "Aiyo Yodaaa. Wake up." That smol guy give me a friendly smack on my cheek which make the later get a headlock from me. "Let him go now, Tzuyu." Sana command. "Ai ai my lady." I let go of that kid and take my shower quickly. I finish preparing and join Chaeyoung at the dining table. "Where is Sana?" I ask him. "Room. Makeup." He answer with full mouth. I hit his chin. "Aww." He hit me back. I hit it back. and he hit me back. Then both of us get a hit at our head. "Grow up kid." Nayeon noona say. "Nooonaaa~~~~" we whine. "Aigooo. My sonnnn." She pat our head which we gladly receive. "Did my Tzuyu give you trouble, Nayeon-ah?" Sana walk to us. "They just hit each other. I donno why." Nayeon noona point at us. We shock and quickly wave our hand denying it. "We are just playing around!!" we exclaim. The two noonas just laugh. Sana then hug my neck and kiss my head. "You must be really awake now that you are disturbing this lil cub." She say. "Im not a lil cub!!" "Yeah. You are smol cub." I laugh. "Nayeon noonaaa~~" he whine to Nayeon noona. "Im sorry but I cant help you. You are my lil cub." She pinch Chaeyoung's cheek hard leaving red mark at his cheek. "Nooonaaa~~~~" He whine more. "Aigoo Chaeyoungieee~ Let noona heal you." Sana caress his cheek and blow a little bit. Now the two noona are being touchy with him huh. "What happen?" Jihyo noona join us. "Noooonaaa~~ Nayeon noona pinch my cheeekk!!! Harddddd!!" He whine to Jihyo noona. The other noona just laugh at him. "Aigooo. Can I pinch too?" Jihyo noona laugh. "Nooonaaa~~~" "Hey smol. Did you eat wrong medicine or what?" The noonas look at me with questioning face. "Dont you see him being weird just now?" "Weird? No. He is just cute." Sana side him. "Yeah. He is cute." Nayeon noona and Jihyo noona side him too. He smirk at me. "Seriously Sana? Noona?" They nod at me. "And saying about medicine. Did you eat your medicine?" Sana ask him. "Ah! My medicine. Thanks noona for reminding me. Love ya." He wink and quickly rush to his bag. "I should make a death note. Son Chaeyoung. Right now. Slowly and painfully." I stare at him. "You still jealous with him, Tzuyu-ah?" Someone hug me from the back. I reply her with a hm. She then kiss my cheek. I cant help but to smile but quickly fade it away. She then poke my cheek. "Tzuyu tzuyu cho Tzuyu~~" I cant hold my laugh. I take her hand and make her sit on my lap. "I thought you promise me something?" I hug her. "I dont think I has promise you anything." She laugh. So you want to play it like this huh. "Oh yeah?" I raise one eyebrow. "What? Do want something?" She raise one too. Haha she so cute. I point at my lips. She giggle and wrap her arm around my neck. "What is that?" I pout then she kiss me. And finally I smile. "I love you." she say. "I love you more." I kiss her back. 

Jihyo POV

My brother is quite a heavyhead. He cant easily wake up. "Oppa. Oppa. Wake up." I tap his shoulder. Krooohhh. "Seriously oppa." I shake him some more. "Oppa. Do you want me to call mom or someone else?" He open he eyes. "Oppa. Do I need to do this everytime I wake you up?" I shake my head. "My sis. You know I love you right?" He sit down with eyes still shut. "I love you too oppa. Now. Go wash up. Momo and Jeongyeon havent wash up yet." "Yes yes. I go now." He stretch a bit and walk to the toilet. I then join the rest at the dining table. "What happen?" I ask them when I see Chaeyoung with sad face. "Noooonaaa~~ Nayeon noona pinch my cheeekk!!! Harddddd!!" He whine to me. The others just laugh at him. "Aigooo. Can I pinch too?" I laugh at him. "Nooonaaa~~~" "Hey smol. Did you eat wrong medicine or what?" The girls look at Tzuyu with questioning face. "Dont you see him being weird just now?" "Weird? No. He is just cute." Sana side him. "Yeah. He is cute." Nayeon and I side him too. "Seriously Sana? Noona?" Tzuyu ask unbeliefly and we just nod at him. "And saying about medicine. Did you eat your medicine?" Sana ask Chaeyoung. "Ah! My medicine. Thanks noona for reminding me. Love ya." The latter wink to Sana and quickly rush to his bag. I am about to get back into our room. "Jihyo-ah. Do you see my shirt?" Seriously that oppa. "Which shirt?" I ask him back. "You know. That shirt." I go to his luggage and look for his shirt. "This one?" I show him a shirt that he might searching for. "Yeah yeah. That one. Thank you." "Aish oppa. How can you live without me?" I roll my eyes. "You know I cant live without you sis." I smile at him.

Dahyun POV

"Dahyun-ah. Please wake Momo up." Jisoo oppa say to me after he finish wash up. I walk to Momo oppa. Seriously? I cant believe in my eyes. Momo oppa is hugging Jeongyeon oppa. I take some picture before waking him up. "Momoringg~~~" I poke his cheek. He startle. "Aa. You make me shock." He whine. "Im sorry. Its your turn to wash up now." "Aa. Cant I sleep some more?" "You will be left behind alone if dont shower now." I threaten him. "Aiiyy. I wont be alone." "I dont want to stay with you." He pout. "Who say you?" He then hug Jeongyeon oppa again. I pull him away. "Ok ok. I wont leave you so can you go shower now?" I make a cute face. "OK." he then sit down and just stare at me. "Go now Momoring." I shove him away. "Alright alright." He kiss my cheek and walk away. He never fail to flutter me. I smile looking at his backside. "Excuse meee~" Someone shove me aside. "Can you wait?" I hit him slowly. He just laugh and search something. "What do you searching for?" I ask him. "My medicine. I forgot to eat them." I help him look around. "Ah. Found it. Sorry Dahyun-ah." He shows his medicine and take some. "How long do you need to eat that?" I look at his medicine. He just shrug his shoulder. "You should go to the hospital." He look at me and glance at Jeongyeon oppa. "I had gone a few times." He whisper not letting Jeongyeon oppa hear us. "What?" I shock. He shush me and point at Jeongyeon oppa. I nod. "You need to explain this later." I walk away to the kitchen to have some drink. I play my phone for a while at the dining table. "Dahyun-ah. Can you help me a little bit?" I raise my head from my phone. Momo oppa show me his towel. "Sit here." I pat on the chair beside me. He gives me the towel and sit at the chair I tap, facing me. I cup his face before drying his hair. "It sure is good if you can do this to me everyday." Sweet talker. I shove his towel at his face. "Why did you do that? Are you blushing?" I pull away the towel. "Im not." I take away his towel and continue drying his hair. He hold my hand "I love you, Dahyun." I cant help my smile. "I love you too Momoring."

Jeongyeon POV

Im in my sweet dream when someone kiss my forehead. Scratch that I dont even concious that time. "Jeongyeon-ah." I open one eye and I see the most beautiful smile I has seen. Next to my parents of course. "You should wake up now." She play with my hair. I smile with my eyes still close. "If you keep doing that, I dont think I can wake up." "Wake up now.' She ruffle my hair before stand up. I stretch my hand signalling her to pull me up. She hold my hand and try to pull me up. "You are so heavy." She pout when the first trial fail. Well of course she fail if I just let her pull by herself. "Jeongyeon-ahh~~" She try again but I pull her with me. Now she is landing on me. "Ahh. This feel nice." I hug her. She hit my shoulder pushing me away. I can see her face blushing. I laugh and sit down. "Yaa. You will make them waiting." She hide her face with her hands. I laugh some more and take her hand. Then I kiss her cheek before go to wash myself. "Yaa Yoo Jeongyeon!" I walk backward and give her fingerheart and a wink. After an hour, all of us finish preparing and finally we set our foot out of our guesthouse. We have many time before going to Haeundae beach. As plan, we go to explore Busan places.


End here for now. I used one chapter to wake all of them ^^ more moment in next chapter. hehehe

p/s: im sorry if i make a mistake. 

see you again

Byong!!