CH 13

what are we?

So lets just let michaeng aside. This chapter will be about the others. have fun guys ^^


Tzuyu POV

I walk to her house heavily. Since last night I keep thinking excuses to say to her. What should I say to her? I ruffle my hair. "What are you thinking?" someone say. I raise my head and she is standing in front of me. "Just stuff. Morning." I give her my best smile. "Good morning too." She tidy my messy hair. I kiss her forehead when she leaning to reach my hair. She blush. I hug her. "Aigoo. My Sana still blushing everytime I kiss her." She pout and pull away my hug. I take her hand and interwine with mine and walk to school. We meet the rest at the front gate like always. Chaeyoung already there. Im glad he comes today. I wave at him. "Aiyo Smol!" "Aiyo Tol!" We highfive. Chaeyoung say sorry for worrying everyone yesterday. "Ayyy. We are family. Of course we caree." Momo hyung say. "Ayyy. Familyyy." Jeongyeon hyung and Jisoo hyung continue. "Why are this guys are being so weird today?" Sana ask the girls. "I donno. They have been weird since they meet just now." Nayeon noona answer her. "Nahh. They always weird." Jihyo noona say. They laugh. "Why are you laughing?" We the boys ask in union. "Nothing." The girls answer. In union. "What?" We say. Again in union. "You guys are weird." They answer. Again in union. "Are we in choir?" Again we ask. In union. 1,2, 3 and we burst laughing. Laughing hard that everyone walking look at us. "Oh my god. This is soo fahnihh!!" I clear my tears from the laughing.  We get into the school since the bell going to ring soon. I walk with Sana to her class. She hop happily when we are taking the stair. Why she is so cuteeee. "Be careful. You are going to.." I wasnt even finish talking, she has trip the stair and almost fall. Luckily I am holding her hand and hold her waist. "Aigoo. Why are you so clumsy?" I chuckle. "You are here tho." She laugh. Ahh. She so cute. Calm down heart. Calm down. "See you later, Sana" I say when we arrive at her classroom. She peck my cheek before joining her classmates. I walk to my class. I still dont tell her. I sigh. "Hey, Tol. Are you ok?" Chaeyoung ask when I take my seat. "Yeah. Im fine." He raise his eyebrow. Still waiting. "I dont find excuse to tell Sana yet." I give up, He mouth form 'o'. "What should I tell her?" "You can say you doing homework with me." I look at him. "Or maybe you should just tell the truth to her. She will understand." He continue. "Should I?" He nod and pat my shoulder. Maybe I should just tell her the truth. I dont like to lie to her. Miss Byul comes in and take the attendance. We wait a while before the other teacher comes in.

Our class end earlier and its recess time. I decided to tell her. So I go to her class to pick her up. I wait outside her class since her class doesnt end yet. She is so beautiful when she is focusing. I cant stop looking at her. Admiring her beauty. Her class finally end and she comes out from her class with Nayeon noona and Jihyo noona. "Tzuyu!!!" she link her arm with mine. I chuckle. And greet the two noona. Then Jeongyeon hyung, Momo hyung and Jisoo hyung approach us. Jeongyeon hyung takes Nayeon noona's hand. "Where is Dahyun?" Momo hyung ask. "She already go to the canteen with Mina and Chaeyoung." I say. "Lets go guys." Jisoo hyung say and lead the way. I let the other go first. Sana is about to walk but I stop her. "Eng?" She look at me. "I want to tell you something." I take her into her classroom and make her sit at her seat while I sit infront of her. "Im sorry I cant spend a lot of time with you from now." I say and look down. "What? Why? Are you cheating on me??" She half shouted. "What? Cheating? No no no" I shock. "Then why it is?" She pout. "I have been working." "Working?? Why are you working?" I scratch my nape. "Well. I dont want to be fully support by my mom. So I want to gain my own money." I lie. "Aigoo. My Chewy already grown up." She caress my cheek. "You are not mad?" "Why should I mad?" "Well. I thought you gonna throw trantum since I need to leave you." She laugh. "We still can meet right? I should give some space too. I dont want to be a too clingy girlfriend." "You are clingy." I laugh. "Should I take back my word?" Serious tone. "No no no. I love you being clingy to me." I flash a smile. She laugh. "Thank you Sana. For understanding." I kiss her. I miss her lips so much. But I pull back. She pout. "We will continue later. The rest are waiting." I peck her lips again before taking hands. "I love you soo much." I say. "I love you more." she reply. 

Nayeon POV

I dont even meet Jeongyeon yesterday. He said he worked. Why should he work? I wonder to myself. He never has financial problem. I walk to his house to walk with him to school. I lean at the wall waiting for him to get out. Should I ask him again? "Good morning, love." Jeongyeon greet me. I give him my bunny smile.. Did I just say bunny? To myself? He takes my hand and we walk side to side. "Jeongyeon-ah." "Hm?" "Why are you working?" "Just because. The boys are working. So I want to join them too." "You choose them over me?" I regret that I say that. He stop. "Nayeon-ah. I will always choose you first. But this time, its different." "What is the difference?" "Im afraid I cant tell you that. Not now. Maybe later." Silence. "Can you trust me, and wait for it?" He looks into my eyes. He know Im weak when he looks straight to my eyes. "I dont know. We will spend less time since you are working." I look down and play with the pebbles. "Im not working everyday. We meet everyday, right? I can still meet you after I finish working." He always like that. Always sound convincing. I have no choice but to nod. "Thank you, for understanding. I promise to tell everything soon." He hugs me. We then continue walk to school. "Aiyo Moguri!!!!" He suddenly shout. "Aiyo Jeong!!!" The latter shout back. "Aiyo Jisoo!!" He shout again. "Aiyo Jeong!!" The latter shout back. They highfive and hug like they havent meet for a long time. "Aiyo Chaeng!!" Momo shout. "Aiyo Hyungs!!" Chaeyoung shout. He then run to his hyungs and hug them. "Is something wrong happen to them?" I ask the girls. "I dont know they are so happy when they met each other." Jihyo say. "Aiyo Smol!" Tzuyu greet. "Aiyo Tol!" Chaeyoung greet back and they highfive. Chaeyoung say sorry for worrying everyone yesterday. "Ayyy. We are family. Of course we caree." Momo say. "Ayyy. Familyyy." Jeongyeon and Jisoo continue. "Why are this guys are being so weird today?" Sana ask us. "I donno. They have been weird since they meet just now." I answer her. "Nahh. They always weird." Jihyo say. We laugh. "Why are you laughing?" The boys ask in union. "Nothing." We answer. In union. "What?" They say. Again in union. "You guys are weird." We answer. Again in union. "Are we in choir?" Again they ask. In union. And we burst into laugh. The people are looking at us. "Oh my god. This is soo fahnihh!!" Tzuyu say while clearing his tears from the laughing. We then move to our class since the bell is going to ring soon. I dont want to let go of my hand when I reach my class. "We will meet again later. Dont worry. I wont go anywhere." He smile. I kiss his cheek before going into my class.

Dahyun POV

"So you are going to work with Chaeyoung?" I ask him again when we walk to my class. "Yes Dahyun. How many time should I tell you." He ruffle my hair. "Ahh. You are messing my hairr." I whine. "Aigoo. Why are you cute?" He pinch my cheek before messing more my hair. "Ahh. Momoring~~~" I whine more. He laugh and tidy back my hair. "see you during recess." he pinch my cheek again before leaving me. "Yah!! Momoring!!" I hold my cheek. Guess its hard to meet you after this. We meet again during recess. I walk to the canteen with Mina and Chaeyoung first since our class end early. I dont have the mood to talk unlike always. "Are you ok, Dahyun-ah?" Mina ask when I let out a deep sigh. "Yeah. Im fine." "Are you sure? You are not energetic like always." She keep asking. Well she is Mina. Chaeyoung just look at me. "Nothing. Momo oppa says he is going to work." The both of them mouth 'o' and nod understanding the situation now. "He must have reason to do so. Its not like he suddenly want to work. Now to think about that. Why are you working?" She ask Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung gulp but still maintain calm. I also want to hear his reason. "Er. It just. Er. I dont want to burden my parents. I want to earn my own pocket money." "Well. That sound 'convincing' " Mina say. Chaeyoung just scratch his nape. "Momo oppa said like that also. He doest want to burden his mom and want to work with Chaeyoung." "Dubu-ahh~~" Someone hugs me from behind. I sigh when Im thinking about it again. I dont know what Chaeyoung is saying but he is eyeing Momo oppa to do something. What is he doing? "Dubu-ah. Lets go." He takes his food tray and my food tray. I frown but I just follow him. He takes me to the rooftop. "Why are we not eating with the rest?" I ask him. "Because I want to eat with you." So this is what Chaeyoung eyeing him. "What will the other say later if we dont eat with them?" I ask again worry about the other. "Dont worry. They will understand. Come sit here. Its clean." He smile and tap on the floor beside him. We start eating. He sometimes feed me with his food. Whats up with this? "You are being weird right now." I say. He just shrug his shoulder and continue eating. "Hirai Momo. Stop eating." I say. Changing my tone. He stops his hand from eating and look at me. "Why are you doing this?" I ask again. He put down his spoon and look at me. "I say because I want to eat with you." He use his serious tone too. "Why cant we just eat with the other at the canteen. You still eat with me." "Because I want to be with you. Only you." He stare straight into my soul. So he know. He know all along that we will hardly see after this. "Momoring. Im sorry." "Sorry? For what? You done nothing wrong." "I just a being bad girlfriend to you. I feel like I dont want to let you go to work and just stay with me." I look down. "That is me that should be sorry for. I leave you alone. I feel bad now that I cant stay longer with you." He caress my cheek. I still look down. He suddenly lean to me and kiss my forehead. "We will catch up with each other as much as we can do ok." He say and kiss me. Kiss me on the lips. "I want to kiss you more but the bell gonna ring soon and I still havent finish my food." he pull away his kiss and continue eating. "Momoring!!!!" I slap his hand and laugh. 

None POV

A few days later

At the restaurant 

There are a lot of customer that day. The words spread out that the restaurant worker is hot damn. But it seems like the words doesnt reach the girls. The other worker are admiring their attitude. They sometime turn the restaurant into their stage. Like today. They are singing Cheer Up along with the speaker. Eventhough there are a lot of customer. They still doing it shameless it. CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY, jom deo himeul lae, yeojaga swipge mameul jumyeon andwae, geuraeya niga nal deo johahage doelgeol, taeyeonhage yeongihallae amureochi anke, naega neol johahaneun. mam moreuge, Just get it together. And then baby CHEER UP. They sing at the corner and dance while Tzuyu taking the order. He suddenly dance the sha sha sha part while taking the order. The music change. "AIYO GG!" they sing. The customer are enjoying their performance. So the owner just let them sing and dance since they are still doing their work deligently despite of having fun. The owner suddenly have an idea and he call Jeongyeon. "Do you guys want to do a performance? Do any of you can play guitar?" he say. "Er. I donno. I need to ask them first. Chaeyoung can play." Jeongyeon answer. "Well. You can play now since there is no new customer yet." "Ok. I will ask them first." Jeongyeon walk to the rest at the drink counter. "What did he say?" Momo ask. "He ask us to do a performance. Do you want to do it?" Jeongyeon explain. "What?" "Performance?" "What thee" "Seriously?" The four of them shock. "Yeah, He ask us to do some acoustic performance." He explain more. Chaeyoung think deeply. He never play infront of people. He either play backstage or dont play at all. "Maybe we can try." Chaeyoung say. "Really? You dont play infront of people." Tzuyu say. "Maybe I can change that." Chaeyoung say. So the they decided to make the performance. They get ready for the performance. Chaeyoung is tuning the guitar. And when he is ready, Jeongyeon greet the customer. "Hi everyone. How is you day? I hope you enjoy you food and sorry for goofing around. We will do a performance to cheer up your day. So enjoy us and enjoy your food as well." Chaeyoung strum the guitar, tuning to I need you by BTS. And they sing the song. Most of the girls customer have their eyes on the boys rather than eating their food. Who is not attracted to 5 handsome, charming, funny and good at singing boys? They give a big applause when they finish sing the song. Then Chaeyoung tune to other song. 

If the world makes you sad,
Say my name whenever and wherever,
I am 119 emergency, for you only
I’m only 5 minutes away, yeah yeah

Your sorrow that you feel isn’t sorrow
It’s a rope that bonded us together
Expect me to say anything without crying
I’ll give you a hug silently

I’ll get wet in rain for you
Run without a stop
Go through a rough wind yeah
Your heavy burden, dark shadow
I’ll block then all now

OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
I will be your friend forever,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
Only you can make me alive,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
I will become a tree behind you silently,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND! MY FRIEND…
I love you dear friend

Let’s Rock & Roll, man I don’t control
Close your eyes and open your heart (Love& Peace)
Hope you dreamed, trust me,
tells only the true without lies
Walk straight, limp at least once,
mistakes can happen to anyone
Step on a failure and get up,
goodbye to a wound that aches

C’mon! Hold my hand and let’s go,
let’s look for a lost dream again
Let’s fly together, brush up dusts,
let’s go together, a person next to you as well
We can’t see an end but the future is bright,
there are many chances because you are young
Let’s love each other, scream louder, FREEDOM!

OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
I will be your friend forever,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
Only you can make me alive,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
I will become a tree behind you silently,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND! MY FRIEND…
I love you dear friend

Yea, yea, yea
Here we go!

Leave from bored daily life as you dreamed
(AS YOU DREAMED!)
Run towards the dream, dear
(RUN TOWARDS THE DREAM!)
Go away, go away, let’s go away baby…
Whoa ho, whoa.. oh oh

Big Bang, No brain, haha once again
(YEAAAAAH!) Everybody RUN!

OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
I will be your friend forever,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
Only you can make me alive,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND!
I will become a tree behind you silently,
OH MY FRIEND! OH MY FRIEND! MY FRIEND…
I love you dear friend

(Oh My Friend by Big Bang ft No Brain)

They are singing with arm on each other shoulder and swaying left and right. "They sure love each other." Little that they know the girls are there watching them. But then, the girls see a lot of customer taking pictures of the boys. "They are doing performance or they are flirting" Sana rolls her eyes. The boys end their performance and continue working. They wave at the girls when they see them and want to go to them buuuut... Every steps they take a customer call for them. A girl customer. Which they cannot ignore since they are their customer. But they dont know that the customer just call them to take pictures and ask for phone number. The boys didnt realise that the girls are watching them. Glaring hardly at the girl they are talking to. If their eyes can shot laser, the restaurant will be a war zone. The boys are brilliant in friendship but stupid in love. Sana stand up and quickly walk to a spot when Tzuyu suddenly sit at the customer table. "Can I have your number?" The customer ask him. "Sure, You can get it.." Sana stand beside him. "From me." Sana stare at the girl. Tzuyu shock. So does the other girl. Tzuyu then smile and apologize to the other girl and take away Sana from the other girl to where she sit before. By the time they arrive at the table Nayeon walk away. She see something that make she mad. A girl is ruffling Jeongyeon's hair. I repeat. A girl is ruffling Jeongyeon's hair. Nayeon stand behind Jeongyeon. "You will be bald next time." She say. Jeongyeon turns around terrified at her tone. He excuse from the customer and bring Nayeon back to her place quickly before Nayeon chop off the customer's hand. On their way back, Dahyun pass them. The Dubu is steaming. The Dubu is on fire. She walk to Momo, stare at him which make him stop talking with the customer. Momo gives her an innocent smile but in the end he get a pinch at his ears and being drag away. Jihyo being a loyal and responsible sister she always is. She whisper to Jisoo who seems to enjoy flirting with the customer. "If you continue doing this, I will make sure that Eunji chop off your head tomorrow." Jisoo become pale and walk away from the customer. Now all left is... Mina not letting her eyes away from that small guy. Watching every movement he make. In the end she cannot stand it anymore when she hears something. The customer is poking at Chaeyoung's dimple. "You are cute. Do you have girlfriend? Can I be your girlfriend?" she say. "Er. I. Er. I dont have.." he stutter. "Im sorry. But he has a girlfriend. So can I have MY boyfriend now?" Mina stand infront of Chaeyoung facing the customer. Chaeyoung shock. So do the others. They gasp. They sure they listen to Mina clearly just now. They want to say something but the words are not coming out from their mouth. Their mouth wide open not believing what they heard. Mina drag Chaeyoung away from the customer's table without waiting for the answer and bring him to the group table. The rest are still looking at the both of them. "Since when I have a girlfriend? And since when Im your boyfriend?" Chaeyoung ask not believing what he heard. Mina's face is flush red now. She sit back at her seat and take a sip of water. The rest still looking at her. "Did something happen between you guys?" Nayeon break the silence. "NO. I dont even confess to her. Yet." Chaeyoung denying it. Now all eyes are on him, including Mina. "Hyungs, Tzuyu, you guys know I cant before I do that." The boys nod leaving the girls question mark. "But since she said that. I will just accept that." Chaeyoung smirk which make Mina more red than her ketchup. "I-i just er." She stutter. "Just cant stand looking at me with other girl?" Chaeyoung laugh. The others seem to enjoying the two drama. Mina hides her face with her hand. Chaeyoung smile. "Ahjussi! I will back in an hour." He say and take Mina's hand and walk away from the rest. "All the best Chaeyoung!" "May the force with you!" "Good luck my lil bro!" "Go for it kid!" The boys scream. "Where are they going?" Nayeon ask. "You will know later." Jeongyeon answer with smile.


Done for today. So where do you think Chaeyoung takes Mina to? *winkwink*

 I dont know how many chapters I will write. I hope you guys can stay together with me enjoying the moments among them. 

See you soon!

Byong!