CH 7

what are we?

Since I have full day class tomorrow. I decide to double update today. hehehehe


Chayeoung POV

THUNGG!!

Its seem like the rain soon. I lay on my bed. I think about Jeongyeon hyung and Mina. I dont really mad at them anymore. It just my personality that I cannot be angry for long. But I just didnt feel to talk to them yet. Not until my back feel better. I will talk to them this Monday. The rain now pour heavily. THUNGG!! Thunders are striking. "Wait. Oh my god!" I run downstairs, take a bunch of keys at the keyrack. "Chaeyoung-ah! Where are you going? Its raining outside!" my dad shout at me as I run through the rain. I run to a particular house. Unlock the door. Damn. Why there is so many keys here?!! After a few trial, finally I able to open the door. THUNGG!!! Another thunder. I'm really drenched eventhough the distance is just a few metres. The house is dark. "MIna!! Where are you!! Mina!!" I scream for that girl. No answer. I look around the house. In the kitchen. Leisure room. Bedroom. "MINA!!" that girl is on the floor. Cupping her ears and hide her head between her knees. Her body tremble. "Mina." I walk to her. Take her into my arms. "Dont worry. Im here now. Im sorry Im late." "Chaeyoung-ah" she whisper. "Dont afraid. Im here. Im here with you now." she wraps her hand around me. "Im scare, Chaeyoung-ah" "I know. Im sorry I come this late" she cries on my shoulder. I pat her head, trying to sooth her down. I humm a song to calm her down. We stay like that for about half an hour. She doesnt ever let her hands off me. So do I. "Mina." she raise her head and looks at me. "Im sorry for not talking to you these days. I know you just worry about me. Thats why you told hyung about it. Im sorry for ignoring you." "No no. Its my fault. I didnt keep my promise." she looks down again. "hey hey. Mina. Look at me." I cup her face. "I didnt mad at you anymore. I already forgive you days ago." "But why are you not talking to us?" "Well. I feel ashamed of myself for being childish. Getting mad at little things. And I want to make sure that my back feel better so that I wouldnt worry you guys again." "So are you feeling better now? You are talking to me." "Er. I donno. I just think about you when I ran here. I remember that your parents are working outstation so you are alone. And you. Afraid of thunder." she looks into my eyes. "Thank you, Chaeyoung." The thunder still striking. "Do you want to come to my house?" She shakes her head hard. I know she still afraid. "Ok then. So I will just stay here with you" I smile. I let her head on my shoulder. I dont know how long we stay in that position. "Mina?" Silence. I look at her. "You must crying hard that make you sleep on my shoulder." I lift her and put her on the bed. Cover her with the blanket. I am about to leave when she grab my hand. "Dont leave me." she mumble in her sleep. "I just want to wash myself. Or do you want me to get fever tomorrow?" she slightly open her eyes and slowly let go my hand. "Dont worry. I wont leave you alone." I take my shower at her guest toilet quickly. I donno how but they have my clothes here. I think we have Mina's too but my mom hide it from me. I go back to her room. She still sleeping. I rest on the small closet beside her bed and hold her hand to ensure her that Im with her. 

Mina POV

I open my eyes. To my shock Chaeyoung's face is near to mine. I caress his hair. "Thank you for not leaving me" I whisper. Its only 3 in the morning. I get off my bed and take a blanket from my closet. I wrap the blanket around that guy and lie back on my bed. I hold his hand again before going back to sleep. *kcak*kcak* I open my eyes. "Omo. She awake already" "Why you didnt silence your phone" "Mom?" "Ouh.Good morning, Mina." "When did you get here?" "Well.. About 10 minutes ago. We just too immersed looking at both of you." I look to my side and look at my hand. Im still holding his hand. I quickly let his hand away. "Its raining last night" I explain. Chaeyoung moves his body. Open his eyes, stretch his body and yawn. "Mom? Mrs Myoui?" he almost shout when he see the two individual at my door. "Good morning, Chaeyoungieeee. Now you both are awake. Come and have breakfast. Chaeyoung. I already bring your toothbrush. Go wash your face." We both get up and walk to the toilet. "What are you doing in my toilet?" "My mom put my toothbrush here." we both roll our eyes. "When will you talk to Jeongyeon oppa?" "So he is your oppa now?" "Well. He ask to. The other also drop their formalities if you dont remember." "Ah. Now I remember." "So when will you talk to him?" "Maybe tomorrow I will." "Please do so. He really feels guilty toward you." "I know." We walk to the kitchen together. Both our parents are here. We have a chat together while taking our breakfast.

Dahyun POV

Momo oppa ask me to accompany him today. Geez. It awkward to call him oppa. He said he wants to buy a new shoes.We meet at the bus stop near my house. "Good evening, oppa." "Good evening, Dahyun-ah. You look pretty today." he wink. I just smile at him. "Where do you want to buy your shoes?" "I donno yet. For now, I just want to walk with you first." Sweet talker. I glare at him. "Im being honest right now. I really want to walk with you." "Ok fine." We chat for a bit. "We are going down here." "Ouh ok." I grab my bag and follow him to the door. He hold my hand when we get down the bus. "I can walk by myself, you know." "I know. I just want to hold your hand." Whats wrong with this guy. I give him a weird look. He smiles. "Come on. Lets go." he lead me to a shoes shop. "Choose the one you like." he say. I point a male shoes that look nice. I love the design. "Not for me. For you." "For me? I didnt want to buy one." "I want to buy for you." "But why?" "Your shoes already worn out. If you keep practicing using that shoe, you will hurt yourself. And as a token of gratitude, I want to buy one for you." "What are you thankful for? I havent do nothing for you." "Well. You accompany me today. And being patience with me for all this time." "Er. Ok. I will buy one but I will use my own money." "No. I will pay for it. Dont you dare to argue." I loss my words. He makes me wander around the shop to pick a shoes. Reject the shoes I choose. "Too slippery" "Too tight" Finally he accept my choice. Well I also agree with him. This shoes is comfortable to wear. "How about yours?" "I already chose one" "When? You are following me all this time." "About a week ago." "Why are you only buy it now?" "Obviously because I want to buy it with you." I seriously want to smack him. He smile and walk away from me. I follow him. He takes the shoes that I show earlier. "You said you already chose. But you take the one I pointed to you." "Exacty. You pointed the one that I already have my eyes on. I were shocked when you point this shoes." he laugh. I cant help but to laugh along with him. After he choose his size, he goes to the counter to pay for our shoes. "Thank you, oppa for this. I will use it well." "You must. I buy it for you. Of course you will use it well." "You are so high of yourself." "Im just love being with you." "Me too." Did I just said that? I shut my mouth with my hands. He laugh at me. "What do you want to eat?" "I dont mind. How about you?" "I feel like I want to eat pizza." "Lets go and eat pizza. This time I will pay." "No. I will pay." "You just spent a lot on the shoes." "I asked you to accompany me. And no means no." he gives his serious look. "I will never win over you" I chuckle. "Maybe some day you will." We walk to the pizza parlour.

Sana POV

Ting! A message comes in. Its from Tzuyu. #Noona. Can you help choose present for my mother. I donno what to buy #Sure. When? #I will be at your house in one hour #OK. See you later. #Thank you, noona. How sweet is he, buying present for his mother. I wash myself and prepare to go out. "Sana! Your friend is here" "Ok, mom." I grab my bag and meet the latter. "Hi, noona." he smile. "Hi. Tzuyu!" "Thank you for helping me." "What's the occasion?" "Its my mother's birthday tomorrow. Im seriously bad at choosing present." "I bet she already happy for having a handsome and thoughtful son like you." "Well. Actually Im a bad son. I dont study and just play. Until I meet Jeongyeon hyung last year. He makes me study hard and play hard at the same time." He open up to me. "At least you have changed yourself now. You still have time for your mother." We go to a craft shop. I suggest him to buy crave flower instead of living flowers since it will last longer. I personally prefer crave flower instead of living one. But I also said that if he wants to buy living flowers, just buy it. He choose to buy a lily crave. Then we go to the bookstore to buy card. "What should I write? This is the first time I write for my mother" "Just follow for heart. Write down what you cant say to her before." He looks very cute when he thinks hard. My hand automatically goes for his cheek and pinch them. "What is that forrr??" He whine while holding his cheek. "You so cute. I cant help myself." "I dont want to look cute. I want to look cool like Momo hyung." He pout. I pinch his cheek again. "You are cuter when you pouting." He just whine and push away my hands from his cheek. "Done." Finally he finish wiriting for 10 minutes. "Do you want to have a walk? The weather today just nice to have a walk." he ask me. "I woud love to." he then takes my hand to walk with him. I can feel my cheek redden. Suddenly I feel cheek being pinch. "Auch! What is that for?" "You look cute when you shy." he smiles. I hit his shoulder which make him run a few steps away from me. He stop and look at me. I still not moving from my spot. "Come here will you." he spread out his hand for me to reach. I smile and grab his hand. We walk at the park nearby. "Do you some icecream? The icecream here is super delicious." he ask me. I just nod. We keep walking along the park and heading to the icecream stall Tzuyu mention. "Momo hyung!" he suddenly call. Momo? "Tzuyu!!" someone shout back. We can see Momo and Dahyun sitting together eating icecream. "I cant believe you also come to this stall, hyung." he smirk to Momo. "Well. I cant believe you too." Momo smirk back at him. "What is this all about?" I ask. "Nothing" they answer in union. "Unnie. Come and have their icecream. It seriously delicious." Dahyun say to me. Tzuyu look at me with i-told-you expression. "Where did you guys come from?" Momo ask. "Tzuyu said he wants to buy present for his mother's birthday tomorrow and ask me for help." "But Tzuyu's mother birthday al--" Tzuyu shuts Momo's mouth. "Isnt that Tzuyu's mother birth--" now its Dahyun turn to be shut by Tzuyu. "Is there anything that I need to know?" "Nothing. I just remember his mother's birthday is tomorrow." Dahyun say and Momo nods at her.

Tzuyu POV

I drag Momo hyung away from the girl with excuse I want to buy drinks. But the icecream stall actually sell drinks. "Hyung. Did you come here because of the deal?" "How about you?" "Er. Well. Yeah." "Me too." "When will you confess?" The deal is. The five of us. Make a deal to bring someone we like to the icecream stall before confessing to them. "Well. I basically buy "mom-birthday-present" which is for her. And I wrote my cofession in "mom-birthday-card". How about you?" "I also wrote one. I asked the employee to put it inside her shoes box." "You buy a  shoes for her?" "What do you buy?" "A lily craving" "An i-dare-you-to-love-me craving?" "Wow, hyung. I didnt know you know about the meaning." "Well. I thought about it too. But I cant come out with an idea to make her follow me if I choose to buy that." "Well. That make sense. By the way hyung. Lets hope that our confession goes well." "Yeah. I hope so." We walk back to the girls. "I thought you guys go to buy drinks?" Dahyun ask us. Facepalm. We forget about the drinks. "Nevermind. We can buy it here." I buy a mineral water. We walk together before seperating for our ways. Momo hyung is taking Dahyun home. And I take Sana noona. We arrive at her front door. "Noona. This is for you" I give her my "confession". "What? Isnt this for your mother?" "Actually my mother's birthday is last month. I just use it for excuse." "You lie to me?" I scatch my nape. "Er. I have my reason tho" "And what your reason is, Tzuyu?" she stare at me. Please dont stare at me like that. "You will know when you open it. Dont open it now!" I pacnic when she wants to open it right away. "Wait for me to go away first before open it." "OK. I got it." she smile. No no. Dont smile at me. "Thank you noona for accompany me today. And Im sorry for lying at you." "Thats ok. I enjoy my walk with you." "Really. Thanks god, Well. See you tomorrow at school, noona." I wave at before leave her place. I hope everything will be ok.


So will Dahyun and Sana accept their confession? I donno *evil laugh* Who will be next. The clue is. It is not Jisoo and Jihyo. *evil laugh again*

I might not updating tomorrow. so im apologize first. 

see you guys later.

Byong!