CH 12

what are we?

So it is a double update it is. So guys. Prepare tissue on your side. This gonna be the most touching story you ever read.

ok. im just kidding. dont take it seriously. anyway have fun reading.


The next day.

Chaeyoung POV

I feel so tired this morning. Yesterday after working I went to the hospital to visit my parents. They are still not awake. After I went straight home and finished up my homework. It already 3 a.m when I finished and sleep. I take a bread and eat it with milk. I take my school bag and get out of my house. "Mina. You are early today." I greet that girl. She seems to has waiting for a while. "I always early." She roll her eyes. I dont have enough energy yet to argue with her so I just keep quiet. We walk to school like always. "You are strangely quiet today." She looks at me. I shrug my shoulder. She seems to be annoy with me since we rarely talk nowadays. She walks faster and leave me behind. "Hey Mina. Wait for me." I run to catch up with her. "Mina." I call her but she is ignoring me. Gosh this girl. "Myoui Mina. Stop right there." I stop my step but she is not. I cant handle this anymore. Its so frustrating. I hit my chest. I let her walk away. My feets feel so heavy to walk. Mom. Dad. What should I do?' I look to the sky. Lets just skip school today. I walk away letting my feet lead me to wherever it is. I end up being at the park where the boys always hang up. I lie on the grass and look up to the sky. Just keep strong, Son Chaeyoung. You can do this. You can do this, right? I close my eyes and little did I know I sleep there.

Mina POV

I walk faster leaving Chaeyoung behind. I cant stand him this days. I didnt know why. Maybe because he hiding something from me or we rarely talk to each other. The others are dating so I just decide to head to the classroom first. The class start to fill and Miss Byul come in. Why he doesnt come in yet. She calls our name to check for the attendance but she skips Chaeyoung's name. "Why she left Chaeyoung's name?" Dahyun ask. "I dont know." Miss Byul then leave the room. I chase her. "Is Chaeyoung not coming today, Miss Byul?" "Ouh. He called me earlier saying he is sick. So he is not attending today. I thought you already know"  I shake my head. She then walk away after I thanks her. He is sick? But he walks with me just now. I walk back into the class. The whole class look at me. Tzuyu is talking with Dahyun at my seat. "So where is that smol guy?" Tzuyu stand from my seat. "He is sick. So he is not coming in." The both of them looks straight at me. They seems want to talk something but they not. I pick up and text my mom to check on him but she said he is not home. I want to ask Dahyun and Tzuyu but the teacher comes in. Where are you, Son Chaeyoung? During recess, like always I sit with the rest. They keep asking me where is Chaeyoung. "Miss Byul said he is sick. But I ask my mom, he is not home. I donno where he is." I look down. I shouldnt left him. "Have you try calling him?" "He is not picking up." Jeongyeon oppa take out his phone and calling someone. He looks at the boys and shake his head. The rest start worrying. "Maybe he went to the clinic or hospital. We will find him after school." Jeongyeon oppa say and the boys nod. I dont even touch my food. I excuse myself and walk to my class. #Son Chaeyoung. Where are you? Why you didnt pick up your phone? I send another text to him. I donno how much I had text him today. Please answer me Son Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon POV

I ask the boys to wait for me at the restaurant Chaeyoung working. The owner said he will work on evening shift. I run to the hospital in case he is there. But he is not there. Where the heck are you? Did you have another work? I cant do this anymore. I walk to the restaurant where the boys are waiting. Chaeyoung is still not here. "Guys listen to me. I hope you guys can help me with this." I gather them around. I carefully explain to them. "Actually, Chaeyoung's parents got into an accident and currently are at the hospital. To shorten the story. Chaeyoung are working to pay for their expenses which are currently being paid by Mr Myoui. So need to pay for the debt" The boys shock but still listen to me. "With this work, he maybe need more than a year to pay them up." I continue. "So you are suggesting for us to work with him?" Tzuyu ask. I nod. "Sure. I got no problem with that. I accidentally told Dahyun that Chaeyoung had been working. So I dont think she wouldnt mind if I say I want to work with him." Momo say. "You told Dahyun?" I widen my eyes. "Well. You guys left me alone. And I have no choice but to tell her since I cannot lie to her anymore." He sigh. I just pat him. "I got no problem too. I will tell Jihyo, Im out for a date." Jisoo say. "What should I tell Sana. You know how clingy she is." Tzuyu hold his head. "Thats ok. You can have your time to settle out. I already ask the owner yesterday. He said he gladly accept more workers. So he will give 70% of our pay to Chaeyoung saying it is his and 30% to us." I say. "You already plan this?" Jisoo ask. "Well. I had been thinking about this for a while. And like Momo say. I dont think I can lie to you guys anymore since we are family. I dont want Chaeyoung to suffer alone. But dont ever tell him that we are helping him. He will definitely reject the pay." I say. The rest nod understanding. Tzuyu decided to work together since he already there. He will find excuse to Sana later. I talk to the owner and he gives us the apron for us to wear. He then teach a litte bit about the menu and give a book to place the order. We start to clean the table and the windows. Suddenly Chaeyoung comes in. "Hyungs? Tzuyu?" He froze. "Get to work kid. There are more customers coming in." Tzuyu shove him aside to assist the new customer. I am serving drinks to the customer. While Momo and Jisoo are serving the foods. Chaeyoung still froze at his place. "Didnt you come to work, Chaeyoung?" I throw his apron. He catch it, put his bag at the locker and wear his apron. "We will talk later." I say to him. We start working since more customer keep come in. We are doing the closing now. I flip the chair on the table, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung wipe the table and Momo and Jisoo mop the floor. After that we walk home.

"Hyung?" Chaeyoung stop his step. So do us. "What are you doing?" He looks at us. "Working." I  say to him. "For what?" "We want to buy present for the girls. But we short of money. Since that place offer quiet a handful pay so we decided to work there." Well I already thought an excuse. He still look at us. Especially me. "Ayy. Are you mad we work with you? Now Im sad." Momo sulk. "Geez, hyung. Who are you? Give me back the cool Momo hyung." Tzuyu say. "Shut up Yoda." Momo glares him back. Tzuyu make face at him. Chaeyoung laugh. Im glad he already ok. "Hey smol. Where did you go this morning?" Tzuyu ask the latter. "I accidentally take a nap at the park." He shrug his shoulder. "Ayyy. You skip school and didnt even ask us to join you." I pout. "Heol, hyung. Not you too." Tzuyu facepalm. We laugh. "You should meet Mina. She had been looking for you all day." Jisoo say. "I know." Chaeyoung looks down. "Hey my lil bro. Everything gonna be fine." I put my arm around his shoulder. And put another one on Momo and Momo put his arm on mine and Jisoo and Jisoo put his arm on Momo and Tzuyu and Tzuyu put his arm on Jisoo. We walk together like that. "Thanks hyung." He say. I ruffle his hair. "Cheer up kid,"

Chaeyoung POV

I walk alone to my house. I stop infront of Mina house. i should tell her. I ring the bell and wait for door to open. The door open. "Chaeyoung?" the voice Im missing today. "Can we have a talk?" "Sure. Come in." "No. Lets talk somewhere else." She nod and follow me outside. We sit on the bench at the park near our house. I take off my sweater and put on her legs. Well. She is wearing hot pant, And it is windy now. And I need to cover it so that I wont stare at it. Before I open my mouth to say "Where have you been?" "i-i-i" "Do you know you worry me so much? Where did you go?" She cry and hit me. Im just willingly accept her hitting. She stops hitting at put her face on my chest. I hug her. "Im sorry Mina. Im so sorry." I wait for her to calm down before start explaining everything about my parents except for the fact of Im working to pay her parents. I have to stop her many times from hitting me, cutting my stories, and crying. "Why do you just tell me now?" She looks into my eyes. I cup her face. "I dont want to worry you and make you worry about me." "You just worry me when you suddenly skip school and gone." "That time I were frustrated at myself. Since I cant tell you anything. I cant stop you from walking away. Im tired of mysef. I cant do anything to my parents while they are still no waking up. I cant do anything to you." I burst. I cannot hold my tears. She wipes my tear and hug me. I snuggle my head on her neck. This is most comfortable place right now. She ruffle my backhair to calm me down. I donno how but her hugs and touch sooth me down. "You smell nice." I say. "You say that again." I chuckle at her neck. She hit my back. "Its tickle." She say. I dont want her to let go of her hug so I just stay quiet not moving. "How long are you going to stay like this?" She read me again. "Can I stay forever?" She hit me again but not letting go of her hug. I love you Myoui Mina. I tighten my hug.


Just a short update for today. I will update more soon.

see you soon ^^

Byong!